Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base (7019 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan And Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
How much is the transport fare and how many hours journey

my brother it depend on how u won take move, if u won go with easy way but expensive, u can go to " the young or young shall grow " to find out what days they are going but is more expensive if u dnt have international passport and yellow card. but if u have both is less expensive, but my advice for u is too hold 30k, i know is not up to dat but just incase. also if u want to save ur money then u have to go from one country to the other, like from Lagos to" seme border " then u pay like one thousand naira to cross u out of the border , then u can ask anyone to show u where to get bus going to ivory coast. but make sure u change naira to Cefa at "seme border" dis will save ur money lot and please if u dnt have passport and yellow just get ready to spend at the border
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
@cutieme. have seen it u can delete it
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by skylane: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:
@skylane. it take a real man to leave ivory coast to Nigeria for even short holiday. if u are there u dnt even think of coming home because of those pretty women u see there . many nigerians dat came there as no choice than to marry and i bet u if u come to ivory coast u may even get married. i can't wait to go back. but be focus because once they know u are a Nigerian, they will die with u
lolzz no be small thing o,I have heard about the tales with their women,anyway na money me dey find,hw u see job opportuinities for nigerians in medical field
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by Harmony222(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:

@cutieme. drop ur number here i go see am and we can talk more on WhatsApp

pls can u help to give info on accommodation here
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by tobey2ng(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:
my brother, am in Nigeria now but going back next month. but dnt worry 100,000 Cefa can get u a place if do ur research on the place u want to stay. u can come with me if u are ready by next month
Can we chat on whatsapp 07037362886 plz? I need to get some information from you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
skylane:
lolzz no be small thing o,I have heard about the tales with their women,anyway na money me dey find,hw u see job opportuinities for nigerians in medical field

yes u have a chance if u can communicate with french.
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Harmony222:

pls can u help to give info on accommodation here

my brother, accommodation over there depend on ur taste. but atleast u can get a room for 10,000cfa, a month but u may not like it, it all depend on ur standard
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by manacy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
plz house i want to reunion to abijan did i need international passport or visa and cost of a single room in abobo
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by skylane: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:

yes u have a chance if u can communicate with french.
okay thanks man,when will ube returning back to ivoryland
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2017
manacy:
plz house i want to reunion to abijan
did i need international passport or visa
and cost of a single room in abobo

u dnt need visa and international passport is not must, but make u have national id and yellow card, if not u will spend all your money at the border
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by manacy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
thanks u for ur inform bros pls how possible can some one start motor spare parts buissness or cost of shop there hope to hear from u bros thank u
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
manacy:
thanks u for ur inform bros
pls how possible can some one start motor spare parts buissness
or cost of shop there
hope to hear from u bros thank u

motor spare part, very good business to make u big boy in ivory coast
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by manacy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
nice one bros plz let me no more about cost of shop maybe abobo
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2017
manacy:
nice one bros plz let me no more about cost of shop maybe abobo

honestly i have no ideal but i believe u can get one
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by manacy(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2017
ok
bros let me start my plan now
u have realy be a helpe for me
even i wil like to no u more bros
maybe u send me ur contact so that we can chat more thanks hope to hear from u soon
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by debuscket(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
pls Bro, I have international passport but which one is yellow card and how can one get it, I intend going there for a one week vacation just to catch fun
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
manacy:
ok
bros let me start my plan now
u have realy be a helpe for me
even i wil like to no u more bros
maybe u send me ur contact so that we can chat more thanks hope to hear from u soon

send me ur contact here we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
debuscket:
pls Bro, I have international passport but which one is yellow card and how can one get it, I intend going there for a one week vacation just to catch fun

is vaccine card, u can get it at international airport in ikeja
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by manacy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
happy sunday plz this is my phone hear 08166268608 if u collect it u let me no so i can delete it thanks and God bless
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by debuscket(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
How do u overcome the language barrier, I heard dt virtually everybody there speaks french. Also if u don't mind, I'll like to travel with u to abidjan next month, I intend spending like one week there just to explore/catch fun. I'll greatly appreciate it if u let me know when u'll be travelling so I can apply for leave in my work place on time. Daalu ezigbo nwanne m
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by cue64: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:

is vaccine card, u can get it at international airport in ikeja
bro please i'd like to call u if its possible so we can talk...thanks..
Re: Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base by barnaby04(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello house, please I intend to visit Abidjan for an assignment soon, please how much should I budget for transport cos I intend to go by road.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos / Study In Slovakia Visa Guaranteed / Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.