Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself (46704 Views)

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

What's the meaning of that? Abeg no spoil me ooo..
eh shebi it is breast and ass u will carry and put frontpage

But my thread on microscopic veejay, dah one come be bad tin to u abi? U see ur life...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by searchng4love: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

What's the meaning of that? Abeg no spoil me ooo..

free of charge

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by chloride6: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Davash222:
That's all they know best. undecided

I can bet my left ball this will hit FP before 7:30am.

World class punting over there sir grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by cuteme88(f): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
she doesn't like to wear bra? okaaaay ooooh!!!!by the time she drops 1 or 2 pickin she go begin dey like bra.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Codyt(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Mehn will you just look at how that booty rests firmly, but securely on that wall grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Ada9103(f): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2017
She yaff white finish... Flawless kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2017
cuteme88:
undecided undecided undecided
she doesn't like to wear bra? okaaaay ooooh!!!!by the time she drops 1 or 2 pickin she go begin dey like bra.
She doesn't need bras yet because he breadts are quite firm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by ocheu(f): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2017
kirchofff:
see fresh bob bobby
a lot must have been done to that breast to get firm. Don't forget this lady once washed off her real colour. So if she can change her colour that's well known to everyone how much more her inner body. Abeg they are just too fake to my liking.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by musicwriter(m): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Only good to look at.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
eh shebi it is breast and ass u will carry and put frontpage

But my thread on microscopic veejay, dah one come be bad tin to u abi? U see ur life...
Lol why wud he put that crap .. it can offend people ..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by dingbang(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol why wud he put that crap .. it can offend people ..
its not crap for goodness sakes!!!!,.. Jeeez
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
its not crap for goodness sakes!!!!,.. Jeeez
Can you eat and look at it
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Mayflowa(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2017
nbright:
Her boobs still stand firm o, unlike some nairaland girls own wey dey think

but nipple nor dey her boobs as light as that gown is. Nipple makes a boob really seductive
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by dingbang(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Can you eat and look at it
I haven't even eaten any in the first place....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
I haven't even eaten any in the first place....
I no like dat tin wey u just do for dat thread o . U suppose apologies
No need for that at all
Thought u past this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by dingbang(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

I no like dat tin wey u just do for dat thread o . U suppose apologies
No need for that at all
Thought u past this
undecided

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
undecided
U know what i mean .. that wasn't cool mehn cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by dingbang(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

U know what i mean .. that wasn't cool mehn cool
babe park one side Jor...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by ramalot(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
babe park one side Jor...
Anyway me i don tlk my own .. night
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by cuteme88(f): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2017
CFCman:

She doesn't need bras yet because he breadts are quite firm

The truth is that mine is smaller than hers oooooh but i till wear bra to make it look responsible and mature. no matter how or what she does the breast won't be in order naaaah, they will be clapping hands and if not clapping they will be flinging left,right and centre. i can do without bra though but the problem na the nipples.
This pic only show her side view if it's front view u will see the nipple showing except she don't have nipple. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by stukinherdr1222(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2017
next !!

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
undecided
ninjaman wicked man desmond ballentine tuff ghetto ruffneck, kpooyaka
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by eezeribe(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Davash222:
That's all they know best. undecided

They are men's natural intimacy gadgets.Factory made by The creator.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by jonasrob: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm.. not bad..
lalasticlala:
Ghallywood-Nollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson knows how to tease her fans. The actress who doesn't like bra flashes her side boob in this new photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQn2lVOl62q/?hl=en
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by kingsleefolli(m): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2017
The breast is downloading sef. Very soon. Complete slipers
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by femolacqua(m): 1:53am On Feb 18, 2017
C'mon the only thing right now trending is sultry this or that, is that all? Abegi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself by yinkslinks(m): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Where is the hot op?
lalasticlala:
Ghallywood-Nollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson knows how to tease her fans. The actress who doesn't like bra flashes her side boob in this new photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQn2lVOl62q/?hl=en

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents / Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.