Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu (32061 Views)

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu / 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by Enemyofpeace: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2017
See dem drinking tea without agege bread and fried egg or beans. Mtcheeeew
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by dragonking3: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2017
amazon14:
Buhari's enemy are the members of his party Apc . they are the ones that wish dead
So anyone that advises the president wishes him dead abi? Shioor angry
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by marooh: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Abeg who read this should summarize abeg..
If I eat eba and watery soup I come dey suffer my eyz
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by mexxmoney: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Mr Dele make una wait o. Make I go my own London pilgrimage come back before you spoil show for us ehn
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by Folksyharry(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
This is how a rational thinking Nigerian should speak regardless of party affiliation. We must demand accountability from our leaders because at the end we will still be the ones to suffer for their failure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by Folksyharry(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
omsal84:
One bad thing most of us do is to attack the source of an argument rather than the argument. Dele for whatever he represents, definitely has an argument that ought to be attacked rather than himself. He is on point on this.

Thank you. Whether he supported PMB during the election is not the issue here. The man raised pertinent points about the state of the nation and I believe we should support his position on the points he raised.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
cheaperstores:

Tuface call out protest Nigerians said he is illiterate and woman wrapper.Dele Momodu writes a piece on so called medical vacation of president we saying again he's seeking attention.
Years of suffering have demented our way of thinking and reasoning.

I think many of us are confused.

Spot on!
We keep rejecting our best brains. When Gani Fawehinmi came out we said he shouts too much. Donald Duke - na fine face. Pat Utomi - He dey speak grammar some said he get long nose. The former governor of Kano (can't remember his presently) name very intelligent and articulate man, reports has it that he performed very well as a Governor we say na aboki .
I couldn't help but sigh when some started saying Osinbajo is performing well and would have made a better President, but if Osinbajo had come out as a candidate for Presidential elections, I doubt if he would have won in his polling booth not to talk of his local government.
There was indeed a country.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by sodium(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Uncle Dele, though you have a point. Are we sure your ideas are not political? your grammar is too much for the common man. I am not always comfortable when people speak ill of their Leaders....
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by curvilicious: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Buhari come back home o
Come and see wetin dey happen for Nigeria them say another fuel subsidy don come
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by Ekaka1(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
YNWA1:
is this the new method of booking space?

Now, back to the topic. I stopped reading Dele's articles a long time ago. Unfortunately, I used to be one his fans until I found out that he did not belong to the league of the journalist I respect.
Dele's double speak has no rival ...not even Trump can compete with him ...he is in a class all by himself
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by UncleJudax(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
ehimon:
My country Nigeria.
Always on headlines.
for the wrong reasons.
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by ajbf: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bahd Baddo Baddest.......I cover magazine. Mr Dele nah my boy. Dele Momodu nah my boy
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by precious1967(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
can some1 tell me where ds pple get d dollars they are spendin
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by jamal999: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=YNWA1 post=53816215]is this the new method of booking space?

Now, back to the topic. I stopped reading Dele's articles a long time ago. Unfortunately, I used to be one his fans until I found out that he did not belong to the league of the journalist I respect. [for y/quote].
Re: President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu by naijafire(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mr President come back na. we didn't vote you for endless London holiday still with the same nigeria money again... na wa oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Native Doctor Offers 'Solution' To End The Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria. Photo / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.