Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie (35520 Views)

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / Cardi B Shun Ghanaian Celebrities For Saying She's Irresponsible / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Lsofdk(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
undecidedAnd that's why he will not be internationally known

Shunning movies for lacking aren't u as the actor to bring it to life then?
So he's supposed to modify the script or act out of role to bring it to lifeundecided

Benita27:
Who told you he isn't known?.

Do you expect an elder statesman to cast in hopeless movies?.

He knows his onion please!.
i wonder oh
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Lsofdk:
So he's supposed to modify the script or act out of role to bring it to lifeundecided

i wonder oh
Its not the role or the movie but his mindset

. he's already dismissed the movie just because it was Ghanian undecided
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Lsofdk(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

Didn't you read the part where he accepted to feature in a yet to be shot ghanaian movie, stating reasons. So if dismissed the previous invites because he found them lacking in content then they were
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Lsofdk:
Didn't you read the part where he accepted to feature in a yet to be shot ghanaian movie, stating reasons. So if dismissed the previous invites because he found them lacking in content then they were
undecidedthen he should have known better than to shun the lot then

I dont really care about this topic enough to argue on it for days.this is day2. Bye
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Lsofdk(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
undecidedthen he should have known better than to shun the lot then

I dont really care about this topic enough to argue on it for days.this is day2. Bye
Does he really have to feature simply because he was called undecided there's something called standard wink

Ok bye puffy
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by LePrezident(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

RubberDucky fighting for Ghana, do you want to be conferred with the Order of the Volta? smiley
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2017
LePrezident:

RubberDucky fighting for Ghana, do you want to be conferred with the Order of the Volta? smiley
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.