Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) (33579 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by FirstLadyNaija(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dear Lord, Give Tonto Dikeh a Happy Home, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by rose54321: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
It's always good to have friends.
You don't need many, even if it's just one person, man cannot live in isolation, we are social animals.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Culin:
She used two different wigs in a day, cool. Happy birthday to the kid.
Happy new year
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by scarffield(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
charlesadams926:
Take the child back to his dad you fame hungry monster!!! He is AN heir not a baby mama nonsense drama!
wehdon sir!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abagworo:
She looks pregnant though.
she is, maybe one of the reasons she apologized to mercy Johnson, she obviously is guilty of what she mocked mercy of that year grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by mhizoma(f): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
I wish her peace in her marriage. Happy birthday Lil king.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
and churchill is looking for them

Hes deceiving himself.. Arrogant husband. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by mzsonniemiami(f): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abagworo:
She looks pregnant though.
my tot exactly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
charlesadams926:
Take the child back to his dad you fame hungry monster!!! He is an heir not a baby mama nonsense drama!
You won't calm down. This attitude of yours kills faster than a bullet.
Besides, is it your drama?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by amazon14: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
and churchill is looking for them

No mind that man .
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
I love Ladies like Tonto and Ty they just need the sperm to form the foetus

Don't stress yourself for a man
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Confused people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Emasel(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I love Ladies like Tonto and Ty they just need the sperm to form the foetus

Don't stress yourself for a man

Your looks contradicts your person. And I don't think those are the kind of women you should look up to.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Emasel:

Your looks contradicts your person. And I don't think those are the kind of women you should look up to.
Looks can be deceiving o

You know nothing about me

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
When a woman gets a child, she finds a new love.
Unless she has an "incurable ITCH" btw her legs or a$$$$$e! grin

When the child/children grow up, and loneliness creeps in. . . . . The hunt for blokos becomes A JIHAD. cheesy

Not my portion oooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday / Terry G Shows Off His Huge Super Power Bike / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.