Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS (45086 Views)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by tillaman(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Damn she's hot
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by crackhouse(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am disappointed to see this.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by sjibril: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more photos >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-pretty-young-lady-who-works-as.html
she got me thinking i can date a cop...
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by lawalosky(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmeduana:
A BEAUTIFUL MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY! a beautiful police, is still a corrupt police!
If I tear you hot slap eeeh, sense go enter your skull!

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Burnavick(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
ShakaZullu:
i don't know why i despise police whether pretty or not

these folks can twist the truth and serves as assassin and bullying machines to the rich and highest bidders
they can lock up innocent and level a heavy allegations on him with that their disgusting pidgin language angry

btw this one looks bangable grin kiss

i hate police

its a thing of blacks...its genetical,all blacks hate cops
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by andyanders: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
she will be getting double promotion and na for Ogas on top.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Ajsmart(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's kinda cute. Definitely better than those fugly looking female officers with humongous, shapeless butts.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:
What shall it profit a man to be ftc in his own thread

At topic the young lady is from Niger state dressed like that mins she is a Christian if she was a daughter of piz she would have been married to one alhaji by now as a fourth wife wasting in his kitchen,rearing a football team and covering her beauty with 8 yards bead sheat

Northerners should pay more attention to the girl child and break free from the shackles of religious extremism
ur immaturity, ignorance,hypocrisy, bigotry and fanaticism is alarming.
When was it said that covering up in hijab prevent her from getting the attention she deserves.
have the girls complained to u that they re not happy wearing the hijab? Why drink panadol for another man's headache?
if u want to stare at naked woman come south where u don't Ve to pay to see unclothedness on the streets.
In the south where I come from young girls re nolonger ashamed to date married men and even beg to be second wife. I'm a living example of a married man who gets advances from girls who re aware I'm married. stop disgracing ursef in public with ur hypocrisy.
u even refused to mention that in the south where Christian s dominate female prostitution at a very to Young age is common.
Go to a campus environment and see how girls prostitute about and those who don't cohabit with their boyfriends.
bury ur head in ur hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by xreal: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmeduana:
A BEAUTIFUL MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY! a beautiful police, is still a corrupt being!

Most sensible and factual comment so far.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oga go don fùck crase comot for her body
All this one when una dey see dem don chop d cake finish. Na only icing remain
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by darfay: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
When was it said that covering up in hijab prevent her from getting the attention she deserves.
have the girls complained to u that they re not happy wearing the hijab? Why drink panadol for another man's headache?
if u want to stare at naked woman come south where u don't Ve to pay to see unclothedness on the streets.
In the south where I come from young girls re nolonger ashamed to date married men and even beg to be second wife. I'm a living example of a married man who gets advances from girls who re aware I'm married. stop disgracing ursef in public with ur hypocrisy.
u even refused to mention that in the south where Christian s dominate female prostitution at a very to Young age is common.
Go to a campus environment and see how girls prostitute about and those who don't cohabit with their boyfriends.

How can you misspell your name/moniker I think you meant nonentity
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Wkaay(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
She is on a mission
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by hopyroll(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why cop of all professions undecided
Why not olosho nw
Why not strippers
Why don't u just maintain your level with one fuckiñg Rich Gboy who go spoil u with $

Anyways, you fine small but your beauty is not something we ain't see before

Keepdgoodwork
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by opribo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Her promotion will be very rapid as long as she is ready.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:

How can you misspell your name/moniker I think you meant nonentity
typical response from an intellectually defeated illiterate. Rather than face points raised they prefer throwing throwing insults.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by shumuel(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Photos of this young and pretty female police officer are trending online -interesting various internet users. The lady known as Missy Viv from Niger state works as a detective at Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in Lagos, according to her social media profile... Checkout her cute pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-pretty-young-lady-who-works-as.html

angry It is very unprofessional for a detective especially the female ones to have their pictures go viral online like this, if it was in the USA it would had been taken down and she could be sactioned for it,, but wetin we know for Naija grin ,,, i wonder how she would be able to infiltrate a high criminal gang and get information from them when they already know she is a cop, kikiki Lol grin oh i forgot the power of make-up wink grin
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by kenoz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's pretty
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by duchilock: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Very beautiful

Yes she is but as beautiful as you.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Agbanagba1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmeduana:
A BEAUTIFUL MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY! a beautiful police, is still a corrupt police!
She no go even fit catch rat talkless of hardened criminals. Na for back of counter all these korofo go for impregnate her.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by mainug: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:
What shall it profit a man to be ftc in his own thread

At topic the young lady is from Niger state dressed like that mins she is a Christian if she was a daughter of piz she would have been married to one alhaji by now as a fourth wife wasting in his kitchen,rearing a football team and covering her beauty with 8 yards bead sheat

Northerners should pay more attention to the girl child and break free from the shackles of religious extremism
This shows how useless u are because we do identify people by their comments
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ReachHard: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
two words... FEMME FATALE

TOUCH AND DIE ! cheesy
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Eagles92(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Very beautiful

Just like you too
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Rajosh(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2017
can she chase armed robbers?
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Mrcharlzz: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2017
saturday's sure big win delivered just as promised. be part of my second weekend game (19/02/2017) and thank me later. see bet ticket for contact info..

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by dbynonetwork: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

Down North single ladies I mean those who cover themselves with hijab beg married men for relationship/xex.... I am also a living witness......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo / Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.