Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo (3263 Views)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by JamieNaija(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sonia Morales, Ik Ogbonna's wife shared a picture of her and husband on the bed.

With the caption: "Moral lessons anyone?"

What moral lesson though?'

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/ik-ogbonna-and-his-wife-sonia-morales.html

Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by adadike281(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
chai! see as this woman expose my brother's property in d name of ' immoral' lesson.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by nikkypearl(f): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
adadike281:
chai! see as this woman expose my brother's property in d name of ' immoral' lesson.
but what with the note book on your brother's chest

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by Michellla(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
adadike281:
he's not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by goldennugget: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Heading for frontpage

http://www.musicblogging.org/
Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by okirewaju(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Smh
Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by dreamworld: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chai see posichon, if I put my roster into that babe "something" from the back just like that , ego make sense die, I swear
Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by Kobicove(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol grin angry

Their pikin too for naked for corner with their neighbour 's daughter in tow, to complete their package.

Ndi ara.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Shades Tboss, Fan Shades Him Back In Epic Reply / Tboss Pictured With Fans In A See Through Cloth / Girl Steps Out In A See Through Oufit Exposing Her Boobs & Pant.see Reactions(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.