Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi (1088 Views)

Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by jos945(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who Would You Choose To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympics?Vector, Ice Prince, Mode 9, Reminiscewill sure bring home the Gold. What do you think?Drop Your List Below!!!

Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by jos945(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olamide ice prince vector and mode 9
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

I wanna see Nigeria in the international Rap Battle...
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by LookitzMrB: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
jos945:
Who Would You Choose To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympics?Vector, Ice Prince, Mode 9, Reminiscewill sure bring home the Gold. What do you think?Drop Your List Below!!!

The best rap acts in Nigeria are Ghost and Tech of show dem camp. Any real rap fan knows sdc is untouchable when it comes to rap. Matter of fact they are naija's rap genius but they are underrated. They have bn consistent in delivering good music from clone warz volume1,volume 2 and the recent one which is clone warz volume 3. I love naija rap n I Bleep with other rap cats but showdemcamp is the only naija artist I have on my play list. I wish people would start giving them credit. They are dope.
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by Kobicove(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Phyno

Falz

Olamide

Mode 9
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by okanlawon94(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seriki Reminisce ola dips seriki aqain tongue
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by DaveyMcCoy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
1. M. I,
2. Reminisce,
3. Phyno,
Hand. Falz grin
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by crazyABO(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
LookitzMrB:

The best rap acts in Nigeria are Ghost and Tech of show dem camp. Any real rap fan knows sdc is untouchable when it comes to rap. Matter of fact they are naija's rap genius but they are underrated. They have bn consistent in delivering good music from clone warz volume1,volume 2 and the recent one which is clone warz volume 3. I love naija rap n I Bleep with other rap cats but showdemcamp is the only naija artist I have on my play list. I wish people would start giving them credit. They are dope.
what is ds one saying?
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by LookitzMrB: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
crazyABO:
what is ds one saying?

I'm saying the real shit you don't know cos all u Sabi na razz amala rap. So What are you say?

1 Like

Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by Ryocaj(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vector SDC Jesse Jagz Reminisce/CDQ
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by pepemendy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
mi reminisce mode 9 vector does are rappers olamide falz phyno are flucks dremo sabi pass dem self
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by DCONE1(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2017
1) Mode 9
2)M.I
3)Vector
4)Hot-Ice
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by ItsBolaji: 4:03am On Feb 19, 2017
I for pick Olamide but na rap competition no b 'lamba' competition so I'll go with Vector, MI, Falz/Reminisce and Mode9.

1 Like

Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by DCONE1(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2017
crazyABO:
what is ds one saying?
pls don't comment if you I.Q does not connect with the topIc of discussion.
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by DCONE1(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
LookitzMrB:

show dem camp are very good too
Re: YOUR VIEW!!! If You Could Only Choose 4 To Represent Nigeria In World Rap Olympi by slimhomiequan(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Phyno, Olamide, Falz and Vector

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olamide,davido,sean Tizzle & Lil Kesh Having Fun At Lagos Polo Club (pics & Vid) / Irresistible!! Miss Celebrity Nigeria Releases New adorable shoots / Tekno Who Is Now Number 1 In The Chart After Davido Is The New Face Of Ciroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.