Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Cheating Fiance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Fiance (2282 Views)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Go and look for a job and stop playing the victim game! He is not married to you and you are living with him already, throwing you out when he is angry! You get sense so

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Fiance by CuteMorriz: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
freecocoa:
Come if I were you(I do have to say I can never be in such a position sha) still, if I were you, I'd get an abortion and move on with me life. Wait! what am I saying sef? if I were you, that would mean I didn't or don't love myself enough, which is why I'd still be here asking questions after all these, meaning I'll still stay, so who's fooling who? Abegi

Never mind me anyways, I'm higher than the most high right now, peace.
I have been staring at your dp for over two centuries waiting for you to come back....it's getting dark and I am still waiting, winter is close and I am still waiting, I can hear the rustling sound of the North East Trade Wind...and I am still waiting...seems you 're not coming back! undecided
Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
mysticgal:
Sometimes you should just walk,away!!!

Sometimes I wonder why women can't do this
Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder why we the female folk do these things to ourselves.
Ask yourself, would you rather be unhappy the rest of your life?
He obviously doesn't have any respect or regard for you - all your fault.
He throws you out at will...smh

My piece of advice? PLEASE LEAVE...life is short.

"To thine own self be true"
Re: Cheating Fiance by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2017
CuteMorriz:
I have been staring at your dp for over two centuries waiting for you to come back....it's getting dark and I am still waiting, winter is close and I am still waiting, I can hear the rustling sound of the North East Trade Wind...and I am still waiting...seems you 're not coming back! undecided
Lol, I'll be back, just wait a little while longer.
Re: Cheating Fiance by opelyem(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Adeosas:
please im here to recieve advice from you guys.im Engaged to my man but it seems to me that he is cheating on me. Last yr Sept we quarrel heavily to the extent we parted ways later reconciled lastyr ....now im 2wks pregnant for him he dont want me to abort his baby.my fellow women and men in d huse advice a sis plsss im very very confused i cant tnink straight plsss.God bless you All

You sounded spiritual till you told us that you are two weeks pregnant. If you indeed do hear from God as u are telling us, then you will know abortion is not the way.

What is the problem with you religious/spiritual ladies that suddenly lose ur faith when you are in love? Why are you trying to achieve ur goal by human effort?

Don't write yourself off if he break up with u You can move on and still have a glorious ending.
Re: Cheating Fiance by Ginaz(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
All being said, let's hope that one day this your spirit won't lead you to trouble.

We can things like this instincts not spirit. grin
Re: Cheating Fiance by speed99: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
My spirit tells me you are desperate. am about stopping here but my spirit is pinching me to say u planned getting him hooked, especially after " suffering together" without telling us your contribution to " success". Kai, my spirit is telling me further it isn't the first of getting pregnant.
Your CV you brandished only has " body that can turn heads thrice" my spirit is telling me that digging further would be an affront on your intelligence. Do more morning devotions and less digging, abi u dey find crude oil? You need advise? you have offered bread and butter, mama, you are TOAST.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Brought In Another Man To Her Matrimonial House, Her Husband Caught Her / Your First Savings Of 1 Million Naira / What Do You Advice She Is Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.