Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? (19773 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
paulaspearz:
Do the usual house chores but anything that concerns them leave it alone,when they see you no longer do their stuf they will have no choice but to do it,all u have to is hold your ground and not do their choice, shikena

As if you can stay in an unkempt place
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Dearie my elder sis is even complaining about him,so it not just bothering only me
You guys will keep on complaining till you realize that someone's laziness doesn't have to be ur problem

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
luscioustrish:
Just here to read comments...have got no siblings

Pele op kiss

Only child?

Being last makes me feel alone at times cry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
ekems2017:
Talk to him/her in a polite way. If she doesn't change. Do your own thing. Do the ones you can do and leave the rest. If she leaves her plates where she ate, don't pick them let it be there even if it's for a week. She will know that you are tired of doing it for her.

Can you bear coming in en seeing a messed up house from his room down to the kitchen
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
GANDALF1:
Go back to your house and quit your petty talk.

Thanks as if you had your own house when you were 19 angry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hannysmilez:

You guys will keep on complaining till you realize that someone's laziness doesn't have to be ur problem

You meant to say until when outsiders start complaining and then it a shame on neo family
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=nNEOo post=53855987]
You're exaggerating. When they do,tell them its none of their problem
You want him to change:let his problem be his problem.He won't change if you all keep carrying the burden for him-i'm sure he doesn't know he's lazy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by ekems2017(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's why I said do what you can and leave the rest. If it is his/her room , very good. If he can stay in that room and feel comfortable that means the person is more than dirty.

[quite author=nNEOo post=53855900]

Can you bear coming in en seeing a messed up house from his room down to the kitchen [/quote]
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=53856524][/quote]

Don't they all live in denial...I wish dick was a long vowel word
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by chccho(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hannysmilez:

This is so true!!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by chccho(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Thanks as if you had your own house when you were 19 angry
So u are just 19 and u are talking to your uncles and aunties here Oya lie down there and close your eyes
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
chccho:

So u are just 19 and u are talking to your uncles and aunties here Oya lie down there and close your eyes

Lol you cracked me open ryt there lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by chccho(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Lol you cracked me open ryt there lol cheesy
But seriously u have 2choices.
1.Take up the responsibility of cleaning the house for him as u are his baby brother or

2.Leave his house for him so u save yourself the stress.

We have to learn to let people be whoever they choose to be without allowing it to affect us personally. Everyone is responsible for how they choose to live their lives and the choices they make
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
chccho:

But seriously u have 2choices.
1.Take up the responsibility of cleaning the house for him as u are his baby brother or

2.Leave his house for him so u save yourself the stress.

We have to learn to let people be whoever they choose to be without allowing it to affect us personally. Everyone is responsible for how they choose to live their lives and the choices they make

Thanks yo, respect.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Phunkyposh(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

I thought awwwwwwh in girls dictionary means I love! lipsrsealed

Not always
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Not always

Hmm girls! The unpredictable homonidae angry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Phunkyposh(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
nNEOo:

Hmm girls! The unpredictable homonidae angry

na you sabii
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

na you sabii

How are you doing
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Phunkyposh(f): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
nNEOo:

How are you doing

very well , thanks
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Phunkyposh:

very well , thanks

Posh nice name
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by Phunkyposh(f): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2017
nNEOo:

am blushing... grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Posh nice name
Re: How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? by nNEOo(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Phunkyposh post=54010756][/quote]

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.