Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pictures Of Enugu City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu City (47029 Views)

Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2009
*jona

You're such an i.d.iot, can you stop messing up the thread
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by babapupa: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2009
Funny how fast the thread quickly degenerate,
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2009
sjeezy8:

I was actually enjoying the thread before the BS started

Lol I wont lie that was funny

I know you'd like to see some Enugu babes. Hold on I'll go through my collection and post a few of them grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by sjeezy8: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I know you'd like to see some Enugu babes. Hold on I'll go through my collection and post a few of them grin

yes ohhhh lol
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2009
I love Enugu!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

I love Enugu!!!! cheesy cheesy

Me too.

Is that mama-gee in the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2009
Yes. . . .and I'm Taribo West grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2009
who started this thread without me?!?!?
YESSSSSS  grin grin grin
UP ENUGU!!
beautiful city.
my 4th place of choice to live in naija.
thanks.
@ *jona
if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  cool
the same can be posted about every other region in naija, so stop hating.
the usual clowns are in here.

can people do Calabar next? grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2009
lol
most of the nollywood movies (english/igbo) are filmed in enugu (most of the time, pretending to be lagos)
even the center of the actor's guild is in enugu (well for the english/igbo movies i know that much)
its a nice place with really beautiful areas.
movies are also done a lot of times in delta state. asaba to be precise.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by AloyEmeka6: 3:43am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by TheSly: 3:47am On Dec 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

This one na your own Enugu City Picshure??
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by EloSela(f): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2009
I didn't see any decent pics of Enugu.

Why o why is it that when Nigerians are asked to post pics of their cities they post pics of people dressed in fancy clothes, family houses and half built residential estates I don't know aboout anyone else but I want to see infrastructure, roads, bridges, city centres, public transportation, train stations, the interior of malls, quality of local produce and good for sale etc.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2009
Enugu

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2009
Enugu golf city in the works
http://www.enugulifestyle.com/

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2009
Nike Lake resort (NLR)
Protea Hotel at NLR

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.enuguweb.com/images/protea/proteapic1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.enuguweb.com/proteahotels.htm&h=308&w=451&sz=42&tbnid=uUO-gpLMXNnI1M:&tbnh=87&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphoto%2Bof%2BNike%2BLake%2BEnugu&hl=en&usg=__Ra2g6WjZU5plzQNDD3N7lIUIKUs=&ei=rDkfS6C4C4P8tAOAmJ39CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image&ved=0CA0Q9QEwAg

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by naijaway(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2009
Impressive.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2009
Protea Hotel at NLR

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2009

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by AloyEmeka6: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/205967_pg4_jpgd651e8c81bebfb2f4dedb7449f58294b

Who has time for golf when the citizens are hungry and angry?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/205968_27019732_Rescan_jpg20ed3f283b7508d1387f09027374557f
This is probably one of the structures late Onoh built because its certainly not Chime's handwork.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/205967_pg4_jpgd651e8c81bebfb2f4dedb7449f58294b

Who has time for golf when the citizens are hungry and angry?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/205968_27019732_Rescan_jpg20ed3f283b7508d1387f09027374557f
This is probably one of the structures late Onoh built because its certainly not Chime's handwork.

Topic: Pictures of Enugu not pictures of Chime
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2009
The Sly:

This one na your own Enugu City Picshure??
rotflmao grin grin grin

Can we also post Ekit's pix plz, I cant find any pix for my state online tongue
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by AloyEmeka6: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2009
mekusxxx:

Is Chime not the Enugu CEO?. Golf court is important but let the rich folks who ply golf build themselves a court. I don't know why the government should use an allocation meant for rural women to build golf courts. I still remember Enugu has a polo stadium maintained with the state's money where only the rich and mighty play around. How many poor people or even the middle class plays polo?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2009
mekusxxx:

W
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin

Can we also post Ekit's pix plz, I cant find any pix for my state online tongue

Where is Ekiti? Is that the name of a state or a village? Nye efe biko grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2009
mekusxxx:

W
Where is Ekiti? Is that the name of a state or a village? Nye efe biko grin grin
Bring your head, make I club you grin
Ekiti is the next big thing, watch out grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mekusxxx: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Is Chime not the Enugu CEO?. Golf court is important but let the rich folks who ply golf build themselves a court. I don't know why the government should use an allocation meant for rural women to build golf courts. I still remember Enugu has a polo stadium maintained with the state's money where only the rich and mighty play around. How many poor people or even the middle class plays polo?

Chime is doing stuff both for rich and poor, rural and urban. Read the links I provided in the best governor thread
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by paddylo1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
Can we also post Ekit's [/b]pix plz, I cant find any pix for my state online

[b]EKiti. . .LOL. . .anyway,am sure if u look hard online u will find. . .the naija states i really pity are states like taraba,adamawa,jigawa. . .and so on. . i mean has anyone seen a pic of jalingo city before?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by back2back(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
is this not same ENUGU where dead body is every where?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8403336.stm

On Tuesday, a hospital in Enugu told the BBC it was overwhelmed by bodies being brought to them by police.

The BBC visited the hospital's morgue in the south-eastern city and took photographs, showing piles young men, lying on top of one another and strewn about on tables and floors.

It was established that at least seven people were last seen alive in police custody, accused of kidnapping.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
back2back:

On Tuesday, a hospital in Enugu told the BBC it was overwhelmed by bodies being brought to them by police.

The BBC visited the hospital's morgue in the south-eastern city and took photographs, showing piles young men, lying on top of one another and strewn about on tables and floors.

It was established that at least seven people were last seen alive in police custody, accused of kidnapping.

lol
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
back2back:

Dead bodies are not everywhere. They are where they are supposed to be: in the morgue. Keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by AloyEmeka6: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
back2back:

Did you even read what you posted?. Where did it say dead bodies are everywhere?. That report was about the federal police killing innocent citizens in dozens and depositing them at the mortuary in drones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Danfo Slams A Skater On Highway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.