Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (47069 Views)

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by saints2(f): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2018
March 2017, The Lagos State Government commissioned the nearly and upgraded TBS BRT Bus Terminus for public use. The terminus can best be described as world class as it has all the facilities to make your waiting a fun and relaxing one. The roofs were made of trampolines and also there was sound system to make sure there is dull moment, the best part of the terminus is that the place is always neat as the cleaners were always on standby to make sure that the place is tidy. The terminus share boundaries with Muson center, Victoria Island and also Awolowo Road. AutoReportNG embarked on a sightseeing adventure last weekend and what we see is quite impressive, there is still hope in this country after all. Based on the architectural structure, the design and how tidy the place is, we can boldly say that this is the best bus station in Nigeria if you have any contrary opinion, we are willing to learn from you.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/tbs-brt-bus-terminus-is-this-best-bus.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by saints2(f): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Personally, I think this is the best so far..

See more pictures here

12 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by kio052001(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2018
visit there during closing hours (anytime from 3:30)

those working around there knows how stuffy and irritating it can be, during that period

10 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by saints2(f): 2:48am On Feb 23, 2018
kio052001:
visit there during closing hours (anytime from 3:30)

those working around there knows how stuffy and irritating it can be, during that period

Is this due to the crowd? It has many borders so I won't be surprised if there is an overflow of passengers.

7 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2018
shocked that 1st picture with the sunlight shows beauty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Not bad for a sh1thole if you ask me. undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Is maintenance that matters. Nigerians no dey maintain things despite d heavy tax on workers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by muhammed50(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2018
*in Olamide voice* Governor Ambode kofoshi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by kio052001(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2018
saints2:

Is this due to the crowd? It has many borders so I won't be surprised if there is an overflow of passengers.
the concept of the borbers is very o k but the bus are never always available, today is Friday, let me not be the person to snap and upload the picture of what that place looks like during closing hours

please don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with what is constructed there but if the buses are not available in time for people to board, then their work isn't yet completed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Godson201333(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2018
saints2:
March 2017, The Lagos State Government commissioned the nearly and upgraded TBS BRT Bus Terminus for public use. The terminus can best be described as world class as it has all the facilities to make your waiting a fun and relaxing one. The roofs were made of trampolines and also there was sound system to make sure there is dull moment, the best part of the terminus is that the place is always neat as the cleaners were always on standby to make sure that the place is tidy. The terminus share boundaries with Muson center, Victoria Island and also Awolowo Road. AutoReportNG embarked on a sightseeing adventure last weekend and what we see is quite impressive, there is still hope in this country after all. Based on the architectural structure, the design and how tidy the place is, we can boldly say that this is the best bus station in Nigeria if you have any contrary opinion, we are willing to learn from you.

Source:

That’s the best so far ...

4 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
nice job..
not like the abandoned brt in warri
okowa and uduagan useless trash undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Moreoffaith(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
WONDERFUL.

2 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Yankee101: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Basis for comparism?

Stop disgracing the entire country on social media

5 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2018
The best is LAGOS, not seen other states yet.

2 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by donqx: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2018
oh
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Treasure1919(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Is this in Nigeria? Wow

1 Like

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by dfrost: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Cool.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by nanizle(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Yankee101:
Basis for comparism?

Stop disgracing the entire country on social media

As if you read my mind.

See what we are calling the best bus station in Nigeria! in 2018! angry

So embarrassing.

8 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by DIKEnaWAR: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Truth of the matter is that no matter how we try to beautify our cities, there will always be those who will litter it,destroy things, think the infrastructures are too modern and complicated for them and thrive on primitive living and lifestyle. Some people don't belong to the cities. They belong to the villages and have no business in big cities.

Liking at the old man in native attire for instance; he left the sidewalk and is gallantly strolling on the road meant for the buses. The sidewalk is on his right hand and since we do right hand driving in this country, what it means is that he is actually spoiling for a collision with a BRT. Tell me what business such man has in a city? It is people like him that throw water satchels and food wrappings in the drainage, block it and blame the government.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm... Very beautiful. Can we find a place or terminus like this in The East? It is well shaa.

12 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by airsaylongcon: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Who supplied the carports used as shelters? That's the kókó for me

1 Like

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by dfrost: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Is maintenance that matters. Nigerians no dey maintain things despite d heavy tax on workers.

Guy @ your signature: You don madt gaan. cheesy grin shocked
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
I use this place almost everyday, not that fantastic. The music are most time annoying but atleast better
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by LastSurvivor11: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
It looks good today
Go there next 4months n see for yourself..

We lack maintenance culture and continuity..
Due to "is it my own??" attitude..
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by spako4(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Not bad for a sh1thole if you ask me. undecided
Learn how to appreciate good things

4 Likes

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by dfrost: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:
G

G for Goat for swallowing money. cheesy
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Fesomu(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Lagosian will forever be grateful to tinubu. He's the foundation others are building their success story on. He's a visionary leader albeit a thief too but we can slightly overlook that because even an average Nigerian is a criminal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by jieta: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
good development

two thread from Lagos state on front page

1 Like

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Reference(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
kio052001:

the concept of the borbers is very o k but the bus are never always available, today is Friday, let me not be the person to snap and upload the picture of what that place looks like during closing hours

please don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with what is constructed there but if the buses are not available in time for people to board, then their work isn't yet completed

Not to mention when it rains and you have to get brown beaten by the rain, cos you wanna get bus ticket. Ain't the best man. But it's way better than what we used to have. And bros that thing nor fine for ground as e dey for pics.
Just saying my own sha .
Ticket booth is in a lonely booth in the middle of nowhere with no shade or cover when it rains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by anibirelawal(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
No dispute about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) / Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.