Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands (3873 Views)

Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / 5 Weird Things I Bet You Dont Know About Russia / 10 Shocking Facts You Didn’t Know About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by justino57(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mergers and acquisitions are a part of each and every business. It means that there are times when companies choose to become a part of other company to keep the business going. Be it groceries, clothes, shoes or makeup, this one smart move is the reason why we never go out of options when we go shopping. You probably know that PepsiCo boasts about being an owner of Cheetos and Lays and that Facebook has acquired WhatsApp and Instagram recently. Here are some big brands that you probably don't know are owned by other giant companies:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by justino57(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
And

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Drversatile: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok, next
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by donolatunji(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yea Love That Info

11 Likes

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by chordrylateral(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Now I know
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jesu... Volkswagen don hama oh..

8 Likes

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by DozieInc(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks for the info OP. makes sense.

1 Like

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by falcon01: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
only the first one got me wowed

5 Likes

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by killsmith(f): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
And I was thinking Volkswagen had gone bankrupt undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Chuknovski(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
I had seen that of volks wagen b4

1 Like

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by DjAndroid: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Range Rover is manufactured by Land Rover which is owned by TATA, India.

5 Likes

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by constance500: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm coming
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by kllinxman(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
VW is really a giant Coy... never knew till now.
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by OlusegunAJ(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nokia is Owned By Microsoft

2 Likes

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
And to think I used to underrate Volkswagen
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by prof800(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2017
killsmith:
I think they enjoyed part of the bail out funds during the global economic crisis of 2008.
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Laird(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2017
VOLKSWAGEN

I CUT CAP FOR THE GERMAN BOSSES
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by padi94(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2017
when you get allyour info about LIFE only from NairaLand, Dumbness is ur name and dumbfounded is your nomenclature....
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by XtraSmooth404: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Now we know
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by ITbomb(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
OlusegunAJ:
Nokia is Owned By Microsoft
Not anymore
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by savagefinder: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2017
ITbomb:
Not anymore
say God??

how far volkswagon na
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Allwility: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Interesting
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
My company will soon buy Nairaland........Uncle Seun be prepared.
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
buhari/bukola sarraki/tinubu/amaechi/osibanjo/atiku

Are owned by

NIGERIANS/ZOMBIES/WAILERS
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
My precious dick 9inches long 5meters wide huge like hausa cucumber is owned by one and only

Genevieve nnaji/rihanna
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by laribari(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
killsmith:

I dey tell u bros! Imagine bugatti, Bentley, lamboghini.....
These are fast automobile machines oh! I'm really not surprised that they are German machines but volks shocked? Haba! Quite impressive. cool

Op your head dey there

1 Like

Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by justino57(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lala n seun front page to nah
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by Dexema(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Swatch owns Omega, rado, tissot, longines abeg wetin remain.
Maybe tag heuer and rolex next.
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by WilliamKhan(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
justino57:
Mergers and acquisitions are a part of each and every business. It means that there are times when companies choose to become a part of other company to keep the business going. Be it groceries, clothes, shoes or makeup, this one smart move is the reason why we never go out of options when we go shopping. You probably know that PepsiCo boasts about being an owner of Cheetos and Lays and that Facebook has acquired WhatsApp and Instagram recently. Here are some big brands that you probably don't know are owned by other giant companies:

Volkswagen is also the parent company of Rolls Royce
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by 9inches(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
My precious dick 9inches long 5meters wide huge like hausa cucumber is owned by one and only

Genevieve nnaji/rihanna
Re: We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands by frankfab(m): 12:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Gucci, MC Donald, dell and cartoon network is owned by LG.... LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSCE/UTME - Literature In English Practice Tests-let Me Die Alone By Kargbo / This Is The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria They Will Not Show You Social Media / Why Do Futo Graduates Dominate Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.