Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) (33100 Views)

Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by systemz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Degree or certificate?
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by ChikaSunday(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/50-inmates-sapele-federal-prison-graduate-computer-eng-degrees/
please which university awarded the engineering degrees to them?
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by do4luv14(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
kuuljay:
so if na you,you go carry your faulty computer go give a Nigerian computer engineering graduate to repair!!! Anyway maa yus keep quiet
see me see ooo, nah Wu I wan give befor if no b computer engineer??,
chaiii see wetin APC dey do you??
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alphasoar:
Feel like finding small trouble this evening . . .
Abeg which course Nnamdi Kanu dey study for kuje?
Okbye!!!
him dey study how to puke yah mama watery ass hole grin grin grin
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by ichommy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
WoW
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by AntiWailer: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Computer engineering graduation na by desk top and gown ?

grin grin

These guys are clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by kuuljay(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
do4luv14:
see me see ooo, nah Wu I wan give befor if no b computer engineer??,
chaiii see wetin APC dey do you??
just try it and give us the result, I will better give it to a road side engineer with requisite experience than a fresh graduate or are you telling me that you can actually call a fresh Nigerian mechanical engineer your car to go and fix Most of the handouts and books they use to teach those guys are same since 1980,if you are a Nigerian graduate then prove me wrong but if you are not then thanks for meeting you
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by lastmaster(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jiang:
98% of Nigerians Engineering graduates are useless, they just have brain full of theories. Infact I once had the privilege of meeting a computer engineering student who can't even dismantle & put together a common tower type CPU. I had to do it for him, the funny thing is am an agriculturalist and a farmer
Welcome to Nigeria, the land where 1+1 is 11.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by DozieInc(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's the definition of rehabilitation.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by do4luv14(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2017
kuuljay:
just try it and give us the result, I will better give it to a road side engineer with requisite experience than a fresh graduate or are you telling me that you can actually call a fresh Nigerian mechanical engineer your car to go and fix Most of the handouts and books they use to teach those guys are same since 1980,if you are a Nigerian graduate then prove me wrong but if you are not then thanks for meeting you
dats it, point of correction, you will still give it to an engineer, and what makes you think dat, dey were actually train like a normal university graduate, remember dey are inmates, so its practical training jst luke ur normal roadside engine, even after learing HW to fixx a TS CP, he roadside will still do graduation, to be certify a computer engineer cool cool
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Jiang:
98% of Nigerians Engineering graduates are useless, they just have brain full of theories. Infact I once had the privilege of meeting a computer engineering student who can't even dismantle & put together a common tower type CPU. I had to do it for him, the funny thing is am an agriculturalist and a farmer
Hmmmm!
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by AmAlbert(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2017
For interview, dem ask you.. Please which school fid you say you attended... You go come begin dey give abbreviation instead of the full name, make dem kukuma dey inside dia dey repair dose computer I deh see so cos no computer Dey outside for dem to repair o, we sef dey find way to go repair those ones em wey dey inside dia...
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2017
emeninevalentin:
Been seeking admission for an engineering course since 2013 in FUTO and still ain't admitted...

Wey da prison sef.
Go and bombs National Assembly and will obtain master key to the prison.

But remember

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Famoustemmy(m): 1:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Go and sin no more
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by schoolboymatt(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2017
For their mind.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by octus2008(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Future Yahoo Bois grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by obyrich(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Jiang:
Well done. You just reasoned like a local farmer.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by youngeddy: 2:04am On Feb 19, 2017
THE Nigerian Defence Academy online registration is on going, to apply for the NDA 70th regular course simply log on to
www.ndaonline.ueuo.com/application.html.
just fill the form and you are done, if you are lucky your name will be listed in their database and you will be contacted.
you can call me if you have any issues with your registration:08151718924

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Wow that's good for them it good too be a computer engineer wow oh my God they are smart may God bless them. cheesy
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by sylvar02(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:
Some of us spent 5years in school studying computer engineering... ts painful when some people go for 3weeks hardware maintenance training an call themselves engineers ts insulting for us.... Please engineering no be prisin yard course...

Lmao... but bro those guys are making it out there with the three weeks ish.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2017
I commend them for their efforts.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Potoskyleee: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
University graduates never get work Shey na prison graduates go com get employment? Guys go an carry ya rusty guns, no work for graduates
I dont think all of them are arm robbers. And your destiny and their's are not the same.. At least they did not waste all their time in behind bar. I love the initiative.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Donbigi2(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Jiang:

Theories you say? Am studying computer and I can tell you it's partly true..
The biggest shocker is its not even computer related theories just maths.

But most of us ain't only following the University we are also studying at afrihub, niit etc.

So change the percentage to 70% or even below

1 Like

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Obalomerue: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Congratulations to them. Is a very good archivement and opportunities giving to them.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by MistaDamex: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2017
so how do they continue their life? does this automatically grants them bail abi kinni? shey dey will be doing their sashe inside prison nii
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by hollywater: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
University graduates never get work Shey na prison graduates go com get employment? Guys go an carry ya rusty guns, no work for graduates
U can as well carry gun if that's better for you.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by tafabaloo(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2017
emeninevalentin:
Been seeking admission for an engineering course since 2013 in FUTO and still ain't admitted...

Wey da prison sef.

Shortcut to getting yours without having to pay fees for tuition , acceptance and accommodation, even food na free but you know say no clubbing and partying ooooo.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Tenplet(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Fish brain..u still be illitrate after grad dosent mean every one will be like u .just tell me wat u er trying to insinuate
kuuljay:
so if na you,you go carry your faulty computer go give a Nigerian computer engineering graduate to repair!!! Anyway maa yus keep quiet
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Tenplet(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Potoskyleee:

I dont think all of them are arm robbers. And your destiny and their's are not the same.. At least they did not waste all their time in behind bar. I love the initiative.
wise man ..listen to him
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by kabawa(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2017
emeninevalentin:

Wey da prison sef.

It's very easy to locate just go the nearest police station and break the DPO head na straight admission be that grin

No Waec no jamb and most importantly no money is required ,how you see am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? / Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? / Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.