Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) (33108 Views)

Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Kamxin(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Donbigi2:

Theories you say? Am studying computer and I can tell you it's partly true..
The biggest shocker is its not even computer related theories just maths.

But most of us ain't only following the University we are also studying at afrihub, niit etc.

So change the percentage to 70% or even below
The OP misled the public tweaking Engineering for a three week training, but for you and computer related theories, I will say you are one of those who did not understand what computer is before going to study it.
I will like to tell you what you haven't heard before, repeat after me "THERE IS NO COMPUTER IF THERE IS NO MATHS"
so by extension no computer theory would be arrived at if there is no maths.

This is one thing 80% of computer students do not see when they are choosing a college course.
Afrihub $ Niit is good but those things you are thought in class is the foundation where your skyscrapers would be built in the ever expanding and financially rewarding computer world.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Skipuru(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Alphasoar:
Feel like finding small trouble this evening . . .
Abeg which course Nnamdi Kanu dey study for kuje?
Okbye!!!
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by miyagi01(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2017
rubbish headline, shld av written graduated frm computer training. d way nigerians abuse d word engineering sef

1 Like

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Donbigi2(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Kamxin:

The OP misled the public tweaking Engineering for a three week training, but for you and computer related theories, I will say you are one of those who did not understand what computer is before going to study it.
I will like to tell you what you haven't heard before, repeat after me "THERE IS NO COMPUTER IF THERE IS NO MATHS"
so by extension no computer theory would be arrived at if there is no maths.

This is one thing 80% of computer students do not see when they are choosing a college course.
Afrihub $ Niit is good but those things you are thought in class is the foundation where your skyscrapers would be built in the ever expanding and financially rewarding computer world.

I don't need to argue with you on this forum...

I was just telling you University does little to teach anyone anything about computer, yes there is maths in computer but it becomes a problem if it's only maths you are taught.
And am saying the once that knows only theories only know ms what hw/she was taught in the uni.

My hod in computer science is/was from math department.
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Jaydenjohnson(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2017
sylvar02:

Lmao... but bro those guys are making it out there with the three weeks ish.

You are obviously an illiterate... who talking bout doing something with the paper or not... of course they work in cyber cafes nd business centers the lucky ones end up in computer village... u wanna compare what they earn with a computer engineer.... they re over a million people here dont embarrass urself.... if you havent heard engineering is the hardest course in the world officially....
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by sylvar02(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:

You are obviously an illiterate... who talking bout doing something with the paper or not... of course they work in cyber cafes nd business centers the lucky ones end up in computer village... u wanna compare what they earn with a computer engineer.... they re over a million people here dont embarrass urself.... if you havent heard engineering is the hardest course in the world officially....

Take it easy bro... I mean you don't know who's who! Thanks I'm an 'illiterate' in your opinion tho... and who's saying engineering isn't hard? Or this or that? Do you even know how many graduates whom these guys you can't compare their pay are actually better off? This is Nigeria bro...
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ex-convict selection criteria mode Activated!! This Graduate will regret being ex-convicts!!
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by aminu790(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
proliferation of yahoo boyz
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

U shoud be arrested for promoting crime and violence
gbam!! supported!
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by ennysuccess(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Alphasoar:

Sorry this spacious plots of land is not for sale!

It's my land not urs tongue
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by bathclem: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Do you have a friend, brother/sister or even that can write code and he/she is in university in Nigeria ? The break from recession you have been waiting for a long time is finally here with Konga University Developer Challenge. Winners stand a chance to win #500k ... help others by sharing this info with them...

Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Alphasoar(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
ennysuccess:

It's my land not urs tongue
I weh tell uncle seun for you¿¿¿¿¡
Re: 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) by Standing5(m): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:
Some of us spent 5years in school studying computer engineering... ts painful when some people go for 3weeks hardware maintenance training an call themselves engineers ts insulting for us.... Please engineering no be prisin yard course...
U speak my mind. They learn how to assemble PC from components like RAM, Board, Casing, DVD Drive, PSU, and HDD and say it is Computer Engineering . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did In High School? / How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.