Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kudos To Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kudos To Diamond Bank (718 Views)

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Diamond Bank by blackfase(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sometime last week, the social media was buzzing with the slamming of Diamond Bank over the infamous stamp duty charge. On the strength of the outcry, the policy was reversed by their management and subsequently a press release to the effect. I haven't come across any person yet to attest to their monies being refunded and I've come out to say nice one to Diamond Bank as all charges on this grounds has been refunded.

Since we were quick to crucify them, its only fair to praise-sing the laudable shift after the hue and cry.....

#welldoneDiamondBank

Mods, pls move as required, let DB feel the positive vibes....
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by jopretty(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
They've been refunding my money since last week.
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by Biodun37: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Theyve been sending messages of postal charges refund
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

Seun, dem don reverse your own?
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
they've not refunded my own o.
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by Papasmal(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kudos to Diamond bank management,

They av refunded all the deducted stamp duty charges from my account,

big up.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by GMBuhari: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Skye bank no gree refund anything oo

And Sunej Global , you go refund my stand duty ,i don do more than 20 transactions , Naira4dollar you owe me 20k
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by blackfase(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2017
jopretty:
They've been refunding my money since last week.
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by valemtech(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2017
I run a cooperate account they didn't refund me but they have stopped deducting those charges
Re: Kudos To Diamond Bank by blackfase(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol. i guess Diamond dey fear d big amount they've deducted will punch a swallow hole in their hustle. Dem still try....

valemtech:
I run a cooperate account they didn't refund me but they have stopped deducting those charges

(1) (Reply)

Register In Our Music School If U Live In Lagos. / What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? / I Need A Loan Of 130k With Interest for My Wife Medical (Very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.