Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! (798 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Famous Comedian Bovi share an old back picture of him and his friends, with caption "somewhere on campus"

The pictures just shows that nobody is ugly,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQqYVPzFVEQ/

Re: This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
See reactions ;DSee reactions

Re: This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
More

Re: This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by ediama(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
moments when you keep making promises to your creator ' oh Lord if you help me out of this level' , I will help many people.

our creator being who He is, honors you prayers.......Suddenly u get security, mock others who are still in ur previous condition (calling them witches).

this life is like a school to me.,..when your time comes, pls pass this exams cos I know it will.
Re: This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by SweetieConstie(f): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Awww... lol
Re: This Old Picture Of Comedian Bovi Will Suprize You!! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
What is obasanjo? A fine boy? Abeg make ona no dey repeat that line say "nobody is ugly" he dey ves me

(1) (Reply)

Davido Smokes Weed In His Atlanta Studio As He Freestyles To His Unreleased Song / Video:ooni Of Ife Allows Air Passenger To Take Selfie With Him In Economy Class / A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.