Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 5 (the Fight Of Conscience ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 5 (the Fight Of Conscience ) (1569 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 4 (the Fight Of Conscience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 5 (the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
goodeveing my people...here comes SEX AND FASTING - EPISODE 5,,,,,,the story becomes more intense as the episodes evolve

SEX AND FASTING – EPISODE 5

On Saturday morning when Kenny walked into the house, I had decided enough was enough and I was not going to pay for my sins forever. He had no right whatsoever to keep sleeping outside the house under the guise of anger. I was already waiting for him and as soon as he stepped in, I just blew up,

”Where do you think you are coming from oga?” I shouted.

He looked at me like I had suddenly grown two heads and to my surprise he replied, ”Sunrise hotel”.

”Is that where you have been staying?” I asked unsure. Not expecting him to answer in the first place.

”Yes I got a room there” he answered and looked at me, ”Is that all? he asked.

”No, that is not all Kenny and don’t make me feel stupid. You have been sleeping outside for the past three weeks and now I am questioning you, you’re acting ignorant” I was truly bewildered.

”Madam, you asked me where I have been and I answered you. How am I acting ignorant?”

keep on reading on the link.....

source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/02/sex-fasting-episode-5-fight-conscience/

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Sex / Lest We Forget, Gbenga Adeboye (1959-2003) Part 1 / THE TERRORS ON HOUSTON STREET BY JESSICA DURU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.