Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure (28846 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin YungMill haba - you were the one begging me to stop lashing this guy and now you are tearing him to pieces - fear god o! grin grin

grin grin Dey guy just vex me. Imagine this osu telling a whole me 'byefelicia'. Imagine the nonsense. I was out of the thread when I saw his mention. Akin abeg leave him for me, he is too small for you anyway. grin grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Your question is inconsequencial. The igbos do not believe that ONE man should be ruling and guiding everybody, each man to his own struggles and targets.
But the obi of onitsha is the highest existing traditional office in igbo land...and he will NOT dare remove his crown for anybody even larger empire kings like the ooni or sultan...
Talk more of one insecure deji of whatever community...

grin grin Osu please answer the question: Is the ezeindigbo a recognized traditional ruler in Nigeria? Yes or No. grin grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin grin Dey guy just vex me. Imagine this osu telling a whole me 'byefelicia'. Imagine the nonsense. I was out of the thread when I saw his mention. Akin abeg leave him for me, he is too small for you anyway. grin grin

grin grin Okay. Osu yeeboo I hereby hand you over to my Itshekiri brother from another mother. Osu I dedicate your wretched life to YungMill grin grin

Zedoo:

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin grin Osu please answer the question: Is the ezeindigbo a recognized traditional ruler in Nigeria? Yes or No. grin grin

Zedoo:

grin grin Osu please answer YungMill's question now. I handed you over to him and as an osu you MUST obey your new master. grin grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin E pain am. Pesin no fit play with you? Keep telling yourself all that bullshyit if it makes you sleep better at night. Bloody osu grin

Heiya. What else?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin Osu please answer YungMill's question now. I handed you over to him and as an osu you MUST obey your new master. grin grin

Please Akin I beg you in the name of God let me catch this osu rat. I think he is too scared of you. If you leave he might have the courage to come out.Osu rat please come out, Akin is no longer here grin grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

We ain't gat masters unlike you slaves forever.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin grin Dey guy just vex me. Imagine this osu telling a WHOLE ME (who?)'byefelicia'. Imagine the nonsense. I was out of the thread when I saw his mention. Akin abeg leave him for me, he is too small for you anyway. grin grin

Oh puhlease take your nipples elsewhere...
Your complex won't help. Tad
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

We ain't gat masters unlike you slaves forever.

Osu is the legacy of your ancestors and your people please embrace it. Meanwhile, please endeavor to address YungMill's question. Go ahead, don't be scared. I promise not to interfere. cheesy
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Oh puhlease take your nipples elsewhere...
Your complex won't help. Tad

grin grin grin blah...blah...blah...blah...blah. Osu JUST answer the question grin grin grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Osu answer the question YES or NO. I will take that as a YES. obi of onitsha is a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria. Now is Ezeindigbo of Akure a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria? YES or NO?

Recognized by you brown roofians?? And backward thinking h-factored area boys in aso-oke?
Or by the gworo eating forever dormant northerners? Nope of course its not.

But tell your stupid and inferior deji that if eze ndigbo can exist in even Lagos, Abuja and other places and be welcomed, his little akure is not an exception.
What is he even "deji'ying"
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Recognized by you brown roofians?? And backward thinking h-factored area boys in aso-oke?
Or by the gworo eating forever dormant northerners? Nope of course its not.

But tell your stupid and inferior deji that if eze ndigbo can exist in even Lagos, Abuja and other places and be welcomed, his little akure is not an exception.
What is he even "deji'ying"

The emboldened (the only sensible thing you said all day) I will take as a YES. Therefore, I submit to you that your flattheaded osu ezeindigbo making noise in Akure shall not be afforded the same decorum as the Obi of Onitsha (who is recognized).CHECKMATE. Thank you Osu for cooperating with your masters.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

The emboldened (the only sensible thing you said all day) I will take as a YES. Therefore, I submit to you that your flattheaded osu ezeindigbo making noise in AKURE shall not be afforded the same decorum as the Obi of Onitsha (who is recognized).CHECKMATE. Thank you Osu for cooperating with your masters.

Err.......

Ok..bottom slave....?

What else?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Raydans: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sometimes I feel igbos are a cursed race. No offense please. They cause nuisance every where they are. Both home and abroad. Even to their fellow igbos. Especially when they are out of their domain. They feel they are now free todo watever. Makes me wonder how cursed their land is.
Not different in the outside countries like us and uk. Who cares about foolish tribe proving in those developed parts
They cause nuisance around the streets with their useless association. Like Disgracing Nigeria every whr
They caused the xenophobia attack of the whole Nigerians in South Africa.
Imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Raydans:
Sometimes I feel igbos are a cursed race. No offense please. They cause nuisance every where they are. Both home and abroad. Even to their fellow igbos. Especially when they are out of their domain. They feel they are now free todo watever. Makes me wonder how cursed their land is.
Not different in the outside countries like us and uk. Who cares about foolish tribe proving in those developed parts
They cause nuisance around the streets with their useless association. Like Disgracing Nigeria every whr
They caused the xenophobia attack of the whole Nigerians in South Africa.
Imagine

Yea absolutely true!!!

What else will you wail about Felicia??
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

The emboldened (the only sensible thing you said all day) I will take as a YES. Therefore, I submit to you that your flattheaded osu ezeindigbo making noise in Akure shall not be afforded the same decorum as the Obi of Onitsha (who is recognized).CHECKMATE. Thank you Osu for cooperating with your masters.

cheesy Checkmate - ladies and gentlemen. YungMill - you closed the deal. I am proud of you. To be honest he was already checkmated the moment he brought up Obi of Onitsha. Just needed the osu to present his slavish neck for the ultimate slaughter. I am out. Gotta go chill with my Houston crew. Don't dance over his grave - for now he still our fellow Nigerian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Checkmate - ladies and gentlemen. YungMill - you closed the deal. I am proud of you. To be honest he was already checkmated the moment he brought up Obi of Onitsha. Just needed the osu to present his slavish neck for the ultimate slaughter. I am out. Gotta go chill with my Houston crew. Don't dance over his grave - for now he still our fellow Nigerian cheesy

grin grin Akin. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to handle this osu. It was an easy kill but a kill all the same. If I can't dance on his grave, at least let me piss on his grave just a tiny bit. Just a tiny bit for that slave telling a whole me 'byefelicia' grin grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:

Err.......
Ok..bottom slave....?
What else?

cheesy Its over osu. RIP. cheesy

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin grin Akin. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to handle this osu. It was an easy kill but a kill all the same. If I can't dance on his grave, at least let me piss on his grave just a tiny bit. Just a tiny bit for that slave telling a whole me 'byefelicia' grin grin

grin YungMill you will not 'kill' me on this thread - please piss away and make sure you soak his flat head in hot stinky urine. grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by GodIsBiafran: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin YungMill you will not 'kill' me on this thread - please piss away and make sure you soak his flat head in hot stinky urine. grin

Please Akin you and your people should let Igbos go. Let us go. The hate and dehumanization you directed towards Zedoo is so out of bounds that I refuse to keep quiet any longer. Its a shame that someone of your intelligence will engage is such vicious tribalistic attacks - using your wit for the purpose of tribal superiority. We want Biafra. Let us go. We are not the same people. We don't belong together. And obvious you have no love for us. Please don't quote me - just don't ever oppose Biafra ever again.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
YungMillionaire:

cheesy Its over osu. RIP. cheesy

Ur name should be "irony"...
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2017
AkinPhysicist aka REEKY SWINE:

Hahahaha....
I'm greater than you will EVER dream to be....
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Checkmate - ladies and gentlemen. YungMill - you closed the deal. I am proud of you. To be honest he was already checkmated the moment he brought up Obi of Onitsha. Just needed the osu to present my slavish neck for the ultimate slaughter. I am out. Gotta go chill with my HOUSTON crew. Don't dance over his grave - for now he still our fellow Nigerian cheesy

Slave. Happy to see the white man right?
Hehehe
Goo
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2017
vanbonattel:
These people are chronically insecure. I can remember one unhinged Oba in Lagos who threatened his peaceful visitors to drown them in the lagoon if they refused to vote a particular candidate!

Guess what?? cheesy 37 of your Eze Nd'Igbo were in attendance in the Oba of Lagos' palace that day when he made that speech, and they clapped for him like excited school kids after he finished, and also eagerly promised to do his bidding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Well the Igbo's have chosen to stand by the title ezendigbo,the deji can send his thugs, this time people will be ready for them.

I thought you people said igbos are Nigerians and not biafrans so which one come be hosts and visitors? If you use the word indigenes and non- indigenes,it would be more understandable. FYI no one is hosting me if I buy a land with my own money and goes ahead to build on it furthermore no one is a visitor in a place he has lived for decades

Chai!! I cannot believe you just said this! cheesy Do you understand the difference between these words: 'indigenes, settlers, and citizens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by tobiasbeecher: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
modath:

The highlighted is spot on,which is why you'd never see southerners disrespect northern authority figures in their lands.... Yorubas are peaceful, hence this non issue is still trending... I say this with neither fear nor favour, Abokiis will hack (insert meaning of your choice) down anyone who tries any nonsense in their land...You know it, I know it, they freaking know it!!

Know your place & respect constituted authority anywhere you find yourself & everyone WILL BE FINE!
Must Yorubas always call the Hausas in order to legitimise anything they want to say? Can't you people have a voice of your own? Everytime Hausa this, Hausa that! God forbid, what a people!
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by tifany89(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin WHO IS LYING BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU? grin

Lol dat guy isn't informed. I knew wen d last election was held in Benin here. Read his comment n u will know. He said d palace doesn't give title to non indigenes but u see dat title was contested for among d Igbos n a winner emerged. It's not a Benin title but d Eze ndigbo will be naturally acqiainted to the palace. Finally Nigerians n misplaced priority
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by tifany89(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
omofunaab:

Shut up, he wore a crown to the Palace.

Most of you don't know how it all began. You can't wear a crown to meet with a king unless you are his equal.

That's our tradition, you people should learn to abide with our tradition whenever you are in our domain. .simple
U r senseless for asking me to shut up. So u want me to believe he was asked to take off his cap n he refused? Will that be d first time he will be visiting the palace? So all those while he hasn't been wearing his cap n den all of a sudden he refused to remove his cap? Please be reasonable even if it's difficult . When u get a report try to weigh all sides n stop commenting out of ethnic sentiment, it will do u no good. If u answer those questions satisfactorily I will apologise on his behalf. Gracias
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by omofunaab(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
tifany89:

U r senseless for asking me to shut up. So u want me to believe he was asked to take off his cap n he refused? Will that be d first time he will be visiting the palace? So all those while he hasn't been wearing his cap n den all of a sudden he refused to remove his cap? Please be reasonable even if it's difficult . When u get a report try to weigh all sides n stop commenting out of ethnic sentiment, it will do u no good. If u answer those questions satisfactorily I will apologise on his behalf. Gracias

I was at akure when the incident happened.

He was asked to remove his cap, he refused, akure youths removed his beads and cap for him, he went to meet his people and they came to the front of the palace and started raining all sorts of abuses on the king.. .at this moment he was whipped by the ever gallant akure youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
This Deji is not fit to be a King in Yorubaland. Eze Ndigbo is an Igbo word for the leaders of Igbo communities in any state. And Eze Ndigbo is not in conflict with any traditional ruler of the tribes they reside just like Hausa communities have their leaders in every state they reside. But the Deji, just like Oba of Lagos is showing insecurity here. He is not mature enough to be a Deji or whatever that means.

Leader is an English word. Eze Ndigbo is indigenous dialect of Ndigbos, it is foolish for Deji to attempt to change the name of Igbo leaders because they choose to live in Ondo for business.

Ondo people must know that without the Igbo businesses, Ondo will return back to the sleepy labourers town it is known to be in the past.

What am I seeing here? undecided I thought your people said that it is only Lagos, that they migrate to. So they are now in Akure, Ondo and other parts of the South-west? This is rather interesting..... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. / Ooni Of Ife & Alaafin Of Oyo Attend The Finals Of Shina Peller Unity Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.