Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure (28912 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
StOla:
Eze Ndigbo who was also appointing chiefs?

By what authority was he appointing Igbo chiefs in Akure that already has a sovereign called Deji?

When summoned to the palace, asides the way he was dressed before the king, he had the audacity to be talking back at the king, and saying he had somewhere else that he had to be so the king and his council should hasten the meeting.

Akure Youths taught him a lesson of his life.

He went to mobilize his Igbo kin who closed down their own shops and were protesting. The Deji then gave traditional backing to their shop closure and declared them forever closed. They were the ones that begged the king to allow them to re-open their shops.

So I welcome this move by the Deji, and I know that Ohaneze Ndigbo had also condenmed this Eze Ndigbo rubbish by title loving commoners.

Wow!!
undecided You mean all this drama took place there, and people outside that area didn't hear about it? I must take the next cab to Akure to observe things for myself. I didn't know those Akure chaps could be so tough! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirBrightoc:
Why the noise about an Igbo traditional title in Akure, as if Yorubas don't take traditional titles in other kingdoms.
See below the picture of a Yoruba traditional title holder in Gombe.
The title "Leader" is not traditional to Igboland and come to think of it, what does it tend to address, if not a show of shame on the Deji's side.
Please, observe that this man goes by the title "Sarkin" which is a traditional title for Hausa monarch. Even when there is the real Sarkin Gombe, he doesn't feel threatened by this Sarkin Yorubawa in his own kingdom.

See his facebook page https://mobile.facebook.com/Gombe-Yorubawa-863883203659744/?_rdr

But it was the Emir of Gombe that gave him that title and turbaned him as the Sarkin, nah. cheesy The guy did not just pick up the title from somewhere, claiming that his people elected him and then proceed to turban himself and walk majestically into the Emir's palace. You sef, check am nah! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
tifany89:
Gibberish
Who told u he wore a crown or r u a member of the Dejis cabinet. Make we hear word joor.always supporting evil,beats my imagination how u lot sleep at night

But the Eze Nd'Igbo himself has not denied the allegation, nah. So wetin be your own? sad

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by StOla: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Kagawa10: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:

Why are you dumb?
He was born there,
But where did he live and develop?
Was it not in the west?
He had the right as a Nigerian to contest anywhere he damn wished...but tribalism....

You are stupid!

Zik lived in the North as well and spoke Hausa fluently than Yoruba. He lived most of his teenage years in the North and Onitsha. He only came to work in Lagos like most of your brethen do. You dumb heads now think he could now usurp our people and rule over us because of this?

No wonder the common saying says if you give an Ibo man inch, he would ask for more!

Why didn't he contest for the Northern premier where he's more fluent and was born is the question that goes begging?

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Kagawa10: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Guyman02:

I dont think you are a true Warri guy, because in the first instance you can't even get across to the Olu without invitation and proper briefing by the Palace chiefs on how to behave.
Apologise for what? He never disrespected the Deji. The issue is that the guy is very rich and built a palace like structure for himself in Akure. Meanwhile, he contributed to the installation of the Deji, so this is simply a matter of inferiority complex.
Igbos can help the Deji to build a befitting palace and buy him a Rolls Royce if he asks for it.
Do you think the Ooni will condescend to the point of making public statements and issuing ultimatums about an obscure Eze Ndigbo or Sarki Hausa in Ife?

Just shut that hole you call mouth if you know nothing!

The fool Eze ndigbo was invited because he was appointing several chiefs and governing the market place like it's his and several other impunities carried out by him.

He was summoned to the Deji palace to explain himself but failed to show up for several weeks only to show up one day with his crown and full regalia on him and when told to remove his crown, he refused coupled with the fact that he was talking rudely to Deji. Deji had no option than to ban the tittle but what did the fool do? Went ahead to call his fellow eediots to protest in front of Deji's Palace and they were roundly flogged for their troubles!

There shall be no more eze Ndigbo in Akure, so says the Deji and we, Ondo state youth concur!

Dem born your papa to try any rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

You are stupid!

Zik lived in the North as well and spoke Hausa fluently than Yoruba. He lived most of his teenage years in the North and Onitsha. He only came to work in Lagos like most of your brethen do. You dumb heads now think he could now usurp our people and rule over us because of this?

No wonder the common saying says if you give an Ibo man inch, he would ask for more!

Why didn't he contest for the Northern premier where he's more fluent and was born is the question that goes begging?

Where did he establish himself

That was a time when anybody could be anything anywhere in Nigeria.... But your fathers spoilt it with tribalism and tomorrow you will complain that your kids ddnt get admission because they are non-indigenes or job, or even appointment...

See the ripple?

Nobody stopped awolowo from going over to the east to canvass for premier... Nobody stopped him....

The northeners had already started their own tribalism, the west and east were basically free for anybody, then zik tried only for your men ro come out on the basis of tribalism.
I am not saying opposing him was wrong, but that seed of a Yoruba man should be premier of the west is still responsible for EVERYTHING wrong with Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Kagawa10: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:

That was a time when anybody could be anything anywhere in Nigeria.... But your fathers spoilt it with tribalism and tomorrow you will complain that your kids ddnt get admission because they are non-indigenes or job, or even appointment...

See the ripple?

Nobody stopped awolowo from going over to the east to canvass for premier... Nobody stopped him....

The northeners had already started their own tribalism, the west and east were basically free for anybody, then zik tried only for your men ro come out on the basis of tribalism.
I am not saying opposing him was wrong, but that seed of a Yoruba man should be premier of the west is still responsible for EVERYTHING wrong with Nigeria ...

Shut your trap.

The normal criteria to contest for presidential post is if you're a fellow citizen of the region which Zik isn't. He was born in the North, why not go there? That 's the question you can't answer!

Funny enough, the same Zik went to displace Eyoita from his elected post in the Eastern region, considering Eyoita is actually from the eastern region (Calabar) unlike Zik who's neither Yoruba, Edo, Itshekiri nor Urhobo!

Foolish self entitled being!

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:

See the ripple?

Are you talking about the same Zik that chased Eyo Ita out of his appointed seat in the East, so that he (i.e. Zik) could take over that same position? undecided

Kagawa10:
Shut your trap.

The normal criteria to contest for presidential post is if you're a fellow citizen of the region which Zik isn't. He was born in the North, why not go there? That 's the question you can't answer!

Funny enough, the same Zik went to displace Eyoita from his elected post in the Eastern region, considering Eyoita is actually from the eastern region (Calabar) unlike Zik who's neither Yoruba, Edo or Urhobo! Foolish self entitled being!

I didn't even realise that you had replied him citing the Eyo Ita example. sad

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

Shut your trap.

Funny enough, the same Zik went to displace Eyoita from his elected post in the Eastern region, considering Eyoita is actually from the eastern region (Calabar) unlike Zik who's neither Yoruba, Edo or Urhobo! Foolish self entitled being!

Went to displace him after he had been tribalistically zoned out. The igbos were the most populous in the eastern region na. Like i said your fathers planted the seed...

I can see you know nothing about citizenship.

1. By birth
2. By naturalization (having stayed there for a certain period and conversant with all the requirements to coexist in the region)
3. Nationalization (in the case of a country, obtaining citizenship card after going thru the necessary steps.

So what are you saying he wasn't eligible?

Accept for once that your tribalist awolowo is the reason why Nigeria is sharply divided along ethnic lines.... Would it harm you?

do you history...
That's my turf...you dont walk up to me with whimsical talks, present hard facts and be schooled...
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Kagawa10: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:

Went to displace him after he had been tribalistically zoned out. The igbos were the most populous in the eastern region na. Like i said your fathers planted the seed...

I can see you know nothing about citizenship.

1. By birth
2. By naturalization (having stayed there for a certain period and conversant with all the requirements to coexist in the region)
3. Nationalization (in the case of a country, obtaining citizenship card after going thru the necessary steps.

So what are you saying he wasn't eligible?

Accept for once that your tribalist awolowo is the reason why Nigeria is sharply divided along ethnic lines.... Would it harm you?

do you history...
That's my turf...you dont walk up to me with whimsical talks, present hard facts and be schooled...

Which stayed there for long? Someone who couldn't speak Yoruba fluently?

You mean a Nigerian could contest for a UK/USA presidential position without having being born there? Even Usa wouldn't allow for such nonsense!

Just admit it that you lots are bunch of greedy self entitled beings! Give an ibo man an inch, he would ask more!

The funny thing you actually agreed with Zik forcing Eyoita out of his legally elected post because of ibo majority nonsense yet still contesting the fact that Zik was never a Western citizen to begin with.

Anyway, the point is there's not going to be Eze Ndigbo now and in the years to come until our King says so. You can go and die with your greedy self entitled mentality. That's not how we, the Yorubas operate, we always know our place and expect you greedy folks to know yours as well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by chibuzorAbia: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
uckennety:

Refugee ke!!!!

Eyaaa are you educated?

Come does refugee buy lands?

Come no vex does refugee build Houses?

Come does refugee become landlord and rent houses n shops to you?

Ooooo come abeg does refugee not pay tax! See afonja take time!

Go and learn to use words

Not wen you hear/see your elders use words you come here to abuse it grin

Because 1 out of 5000 do these things? You think Yoruba will not change and turn on you one day, abi? Go and develop the Eas! You hear?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
laudate:

What am I seeing here? undecided I thought your people said that it is only Lagos, that they migrate to. So they are now in Akure, Ondo and other parts of the South-west? This is rather interesting..... cheesy
I am not Igbo, but I am always pro-Igbo because the people are very enterprising and creative. After the civl war, they were left with nothing but yet they are independent business people who can not be too affected by recession. They mark up their prices to match inflation and recession and they are buying even your back yard. No vex for them, learn from them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by uckennety(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Because 1 out of 5000 do these things? You think Yoruba will not change and turn on you one day, abi? Go and develop the Eas! You hear?

D turned on us in 1967-1970 till date yoruba er turning on us

Finally it's not 1 out of 5000

It's 4999 out of 5000

Tell or show me how many igbos are touts in yoruba land and show me/tel me how many are responsible!

Tell urself D truth ooooooo
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am not Igbo, but I am always pro-Igbo because the people are very enterprising and creative. After the civl war, they were left with nothing but yet they are independent business people who can not be too affected by recession. They mark up their prices to match inflation and recession and they are buying even your back yard. No vex for them, learn from them

Vexing for who? shocked The Igbo? Abeg, don't make me laugh, biko. There are so many independent business people doing great things from every single ethnic group in Nigeria that you do not know anything about, who are even making legitimate money despite this recession. cheesy Quiet, smooth, humble entrepreneurs. Learn from them... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Vexing for who? shocked The Igbo? Abeg, don't make me laugh, biko. There are so many independent business people doing great things from every single ethnic group in Nigeria, that you do not even know about, who are even making legitimate money despite this recession. cheesy Quiet, smooth, humble entrepreneurs. Learn from them... cool

See me see wahala oh. I never see when paupers dey tell billionaires where to learn business from based on their active tribalism oh. Make una helep me tell this man who I be oh. I hate no tribe, I hate no country, am a universal human, advise yourself not me biko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
See me see wahala oh. I never see when paupers dey tell billionaires where to learn business from based on their active tribalism oh. Make una helep me tell this man who I be oh. I hate no tribe, I hate no country, am a universal human, advise yourself not me biko.

Guy, you mean you are a pauper? Is that the new word you use to describe yourself? What a pity. sad And for you to start lamenting about active tribalism, it means it is something you have actively engaged in, recently. Now, no one is accusing you of hatred, so why are you lamenting and exposing yourself like this? shocked Or do you have hatred hidden in your heart? Advise yourself, biko.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AshiwajuFoward: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you mean you are a pauper? Is that the new word you use to describe yourself? What a pity. sad And for you to start lamenting about active tribalism, it means it is something you have actively engaged in, recently. Now, no one is accusing you of hatred, so why are you lamenting and exposing yourself like this? shocked Or do you have hatred hidden in your heart? Advise yourself, biko.

Guy, don't waste your time with that egocentric preek. I wonder who he's trying to impress by denying his igbo background which is already common knowledge on here. He's so full of himself.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
Guy, don't waste your time with that egocentric preek. I wonder who he's trying to impress by denying his igbo background which is already common knowledge on here. He's so full of himself.

I know him. He is just a shallow character cheesy His ego will be his greatest downfall one day.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Abeg no vex. Forgive my fingers for typing those messages. Abeg, sorry biko.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Which stayed there for long? Someone who couldn't speak Yoruba fluently?

You mean a Nigerian could contest for a UK/USA presidential position without having being born there? Even Usa wouldn't allow for such nonsense!

Just admit it that you lots are bunch of greedy self entitled beings! Give an ibo man an inch, he would ask more!

The funny thing you actually agreed with Zik forcing Eyoita out of his legally elected post because of ibo majority nonsense yet still contesting the fact that Zik was never a Western citizen to begin with.

Anyway, the point is there's not going to be Eze Ndigbo now and in the years to come until our King says so. You can go and die with your greedy self entitled mentality. That's not how we, the Yorubas operate, we always know our place and expect you greedy folks to know yours as well!

Nobody said forcing eyo ita out was right bros?
Are you frustrated with life
Look America is even worse, its a country of nobody....
If their constitution states you can't run for office except you are born there then fine!

Did the Nigerian constitution at that time state that? NO!!!
If knowing how to speak Yoruba was a criteria, and zik didn't know the language, he wouldn't bother contesting....

My point remains, awo should have used some other yardstick to fence zik out, not sowing that tribalistic seed....

Yea like I told you before igbos have been independent-spirited right from day one... They do not believe that one king should dictate your life and control how rich you aspire to be etc.

The Deji is suffering from inferiority complex...

So one day the eze ndigbo will collect his palace Lmao...
Let him goan sleep and think about how to "deji" his people....

#bye

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Are you talking about the same Zik that chased Eyo Ita out of his appointed seat in the East, so that he (i.e. Zik) could take over that same position? undecided

AFTER AWOLOWO HAD TRIBALISTICALLY ZONED HIM OUT WITH THE TALK THAT A WESTERNER SHOULD BE PREMIER OF THE WEST.... IT IS AWOLOWO'S SHORT SIGHTED, ETHNIC BIGOTRY THAT HAS SEEN NIGERIA SHARPLY DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC LINES. A NIGERIAN IS MEANT TO BE A NIGERIAN FULL STOP.

I didn't even realise that you had replied him citing the Eyo Ita example. sad
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Zedoo:
AFTER AWOLOWO HAD TRIBALISTICALLY ZONED HIM OUT WITH THE TALK THAT A WESTERNER SHOULD BE PREMIER OF THE WEST.... IT IS AWOLOWO'S SHORT SIGHTED, ETHNIC BIGOTRY THAT HAS SEEN NIGERIA SHARPLY DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC LINES. A NIGERIAN IS MEANT TO BE A NIGERIAN FULL STOP.

Alright, so after Awo had said that to Zik, Zik also wielded the tribalistic bat against Eyo-Ita and chased Eyo-Ita who was already occupying a seat to which he had been elected, out of that seat simply because he (i.e. Zik) wanted to occupy it. He did exactly the same thing Awo did. So why are you getting worked up?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Alright, so after Awo had said that to Zik, Zik also wielded the tribalistic bat against Eyo-Ita and chased Eyo-Ita who was already occupying a seat to which he had been elected, out of that seat simply because he (i.e. Zik) wanted to occupy it. He did exactly the same thing Awo did. So why are you getting worked up?

That's exactly what I am saying...
The issue is WHO STARTED THE TRIBALISTIC APPROACH?
The westerners did.
Nobody said zik was right to chase eyo ita out na
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Zedoo:
That's exactly what I am saying...
The issue is WHO STARTED THE TRIBALISTIC APPROACH?
The westerners did.
Nobody said zik was right to chase eyo ita out na

Guy, I don't know why you are splitting hairs, here. If we assume that Awo is guilty of being tribalistic, then Zik is just as guilty as Awo. Yet, I do not see you saying anything about Zik's tribalism, instead you are heaping the blame on others. Abeg, swerve... undecided

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by vanbonattel: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Guess what?? cheesy 37 of your Eze Nd'Igbo were in attendance in the Oba of Lagos' palace that day when he made that speech, and they clapped for him like excited school kids after he finished, and also eagerly promised to do his bidding!

They were clapping for the man that won the prize for the most stewpid comment of the century grin

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
They were clapping for the man that won the prize for the most stewpid comment of the century grin

Ah, they were showing their full enthusiastic support for his comments and assuring him of their support! cheesy You know what boot lickers like them are called, not so?

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by vanbonattel: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Ah, they were showing their full enthusiastic support for his comments and assuring him of their support! cheesy You know what boot lickers like them are called, not so?

They couldn't believe a human could utter such rubbish. So they cheered him on while he used his mouth th Bury himself.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
vanbonattel:

They couldn't believe a human could utter such rubbish. So they cheered him on while he used his mouth th Bury himself.

Is that what they told you, or is that the deceitful twist you are putting on what transpired during the event? undecided Because if they were cheering him on, it shows how spineless they were. Advise them to take a leaf out of the book of the Urhobo monarchs, who walked out on Okowa their governor recently at a public event in full glare of dignitaries present, over what they perceived as a slight on their personality. sad

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by hammerF: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Is that what they told you, or is that the deceitful twist you are putting on what transpired during the event? undecided Because if they were cheering him on, it shows how spineless they were. Advise them to take a leaf out of the book of the Urhobo monarchs, who walked out on Okowa their governor recently at a public event in full glare of dignitaries present, over what they perceived as a slight on their personality. sad

Actually they walked out on Osinbanjo not Okowa.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/17/delta-traditional-rulers-walk-out-vice-president-osibanjo-accuse-him-treating-them
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by laudate: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
hammerF:
Actually they walked out on Osinbanjo not Okowa.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/17/delta-traditional-rulers-walk-out-vice-president-osibanjo-accuse-him-treating-them

Actually, both Osinbajo and Okowa were present at that event. So you are right. After the Urhobo monarchs walked out, Okowa had to go after them, and beg them to come back inside. cheesy

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has apologized to Urhobo monarchs for an incident that occurred during Vice President Yemi Osinabajo's visit to the state.

He tendered the apology during the celebration of the 100th birthday anniversary of HRM Ovie Richard Ogbon, the Ohworode of Olomu Kingdom in Ughelli south. The governor said: "I use this occasion to apologise once again to our traditional rulers for what happened during the visit of the vice president to our state, it was most unfortunate that it happened, no matter what, forgive the state and the nation.

“This is a day of joy in Delta state and in our country, Nigeria; I congratulate all of you for this special blessing which can only come from God - for a king who has a lot of burden to carry to live up to a hundred years is very rare to see.

“I believe that every day of your (the celebrant) life, you will continue to press on for the ultimate crown, you must work consistently to ensure that you get the crown of glory on the last day; you are a role model to a lot people, including me." https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/governor-okowa-apologizes-to-delta-monarchs-who-walked-out-on-vp-osinbajo.231374/
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Igboid: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can see the slimy Afonja who goes under the veneer of anonymous ethnic group and his fellow afonjas people are out again with their Igbophobic distortion of facts.

For the avoidance of doubt, Eyo ita was not ousted by Zik in the Eastern house,Eyo ita and his fellow sit tight Eastern minister's ousted themselves from NCNC over irresolvable ideological differences, and his ousting had no ethnic coloration whatsoever to it, as his fellow sit tight ministers who decamped from NCNC were mainly Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. / Omu-ekiti: A Community Filled With Strange Tales And Mysteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.