Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Gates Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gates Interview (739 Views)

When Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Are Discussing.(pic) / Bill Gates Interview / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gates Interview by r231(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe.
Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room.
One candidate is Ayodele, a Nigeria guy.
Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left the room.
Ayodele said to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try."
Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left the room.
Ayodele said to himself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?" So he stayed.
Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave.
Five hundred people left the room.
Ayodele said to himself, "I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?" So he stayed in the room.
Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave.
Four hundred ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele said to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to lose?" So he stayed and found himself with one other candidate. Everyone else had gone.
Bill Gates joined them and said, "Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb - Croatian, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language."
Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and said, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answered "O gaju o!"
Re: Gates Interview by dani1luv: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Gates Interview by tanimz(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lol, naija sense!!!!!
Re: Gates Interview by dani1luv: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
Abi nna; it's not easy 2 be a 9jerian

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Goes To Court / Pro Thief / Are women beta than men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.