Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word (19403 Views)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / If Adam And Eve Didn't Know Right From Wrong, How Was Disobeying God A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Zodiac61(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
I am particularly interested in point 5.
How do you know when God gives you a command? After all, he does not exactly appear to you in person and tells you what he wants you to do.
He has this irritating habit of appearing in visions or dreams, so that one has to accept the word of the person who claims to have received a visitation from God.
It is funny but God always seems to commands people to do what they want to do in any event.
God's commands also begs the question of which God and whose God.
Basically, the post is a meaningless word salad of the poster's delusions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by lepasharon(f): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Its funny how atheist nations are thriving better than religious ones

8 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
kuzi1:

Are u not d dumbest fool on earth mteeeew
U just type shut to get noticed...well ur type end
up becoming pastors lera
yes if i could i will become a pastor to feed on your gullibility. This is 2017,give the white man back his imaginary God.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by glight1: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:
For ur mind, u have made so much sense...
lolzzzzz hahahahahaha
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by anonimi: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Immorttal:
yes if i could i will become a pastor to feed on your gullibility. This is 2017,give the white man back his imaginary God.

Ditto for the Arabs, not so

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by belovedsamex(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Nairaland is now a Hub of Atheists. People who see the Horrors on BBN shows and subscribe to it, but look God in the face and put a curse on Him.

It's not surprising to me that things like this are happening in our generation. For surely we draw nearer to The End when God will Destroy the ungodly without mercy.

Jesus is right. Penitent drunk in the Beer Parlor "may" obtain God's mercy on the judgment day, but this generation of humans commenting Rubbish on this post Can never see the light of it.

I need to "BeWare" of Nairaland from this day henceforth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by christlux(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:
Fvck God

Your god can't do sh1t tongue

may God hv mercy on you
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

Hope Seun,Myndd44 and Lalasticlala can see

Can these nonsense be tried in the Muslim thread!?

Booo baaa boooo, see how u are crying like a little girl... Mommy mommy... He is insulting my God and u are looking, why didn't u allow him to insult Ahmed's God.

And when u do that u reduce ur God to ur imagination.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by anonimi: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
belovedsamex:
Nairaland is now a Hub of Atheists. People who see the Horrors on BBN shows and subscribe to it, but look God in the face and put a curse on Him.

It's not surprising to me that things like this are happening in our generation. For surely we draw nearer to The End when God will Destroy the ungodly without mercy.

Jesus is right. Penitent drunk in the Beer Parlor "may" obtain God's mercy on the judgment day, but this generation of humans commenting Rubbish on this post Can never see the light of it.

Please describe how YOU look God in the face.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Godstraight(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:
Its funny how atheist nations are thriving better than religious ones
this is one of the biggiest accepted lies in this forum,more than 50% of the world atheist lives in China(thanks to communism),China GDP per capita is 9000,eastern Europe and Russia is also atheistic (done by communism),the united states(70%christain,5%atheist) has biggest economy on earth,GDP per capita 56,674,the richest country in the world UEA is a Muslim country,how exactly are atheist better
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
kuzi1:

Are u not d dumbest fool on earth mteeeew
U just type shut to get noticed...well ur type end
up becoming pastors lera

Lol...Why u de vex na? Is ur name God?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
belovedsamex:

Gibberish

Odin would destroy you without mercy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
belovedsamex:

Abed which horror de bbn show? Ur religion is making u see things... U need help

People are having fun and u are killing urself over nothing, wishing ur fake God burns the in hell. U need help... Loner

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Godstraight(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:

Booo baaa boooo, see how u are crying like a little girl... Mommy mommy... He is insulting my God and u are looking, why didn't u allow him to insult Ahmed's God.

why are you guys doing all this?,
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by BrutalJab: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:

Confirmed! No brain in this one skull.

oya goan play with sand

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Godstraight:

because I want every human on earth to be able to chose to be free to practice his/her religion and be free to chose to be free FROM religion

Freedom of religion and freedom from religion is the goal for me

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Dannan: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
GOD bless you my brother. I pray GOD opens our eyes of understanding and enlightenment in *JESUS* CHRIST ALMIGHTY NAME! AMEN!
ADEWUMIMichael:
In our day and age, I have noticed,
and please correct me if I am wrong,
that some people including Christians
do not take God’s commands or
doctrines very seriously.

Some people
think that when the new covenant,
the covenant of grace, came into
effect, God stopped caring about
doctrine. Some feel that doctrine is
insignificant in the new covenant,
only serving and loving God’s
people are what’s important today.

Brethren, I am a firm believer that
serving and loving God’s people are
important. However, obeying God’s
commands and doctrines are very
important as well. In fact, not only
are we going to be judged on our
service to others, but we will also be
judged on how faithful we are in
following the Word of God.

(1) According to ( Gal. 1:9 ), people
who distort the Word of God will be
eternally condemned.

(2) According to ( 2 Pet. 2:1-3; 3:16 ),
people who distort the Word of God
will bring upon themselves
destruction.

(3) We must never intentionally
distort the Word of God to satisfy our
human and worldly beliefs. If we do,
we are jeopardizing our souls.

(4) If we distort or disobey a
commandment of God, we commit
sin ( 1 Jn. 3:4 ). And you know, as
well as I know that sin is a very
serious offense.

(5) When God gives us a command,
we need to do our very best to follow
it. We need to start taking God’s
commands more seriously. In the
Bible, when people disobeyed God’s
instructions, they were punished.

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

oya goan play with sand

rubbishing your Pathetic excuse of an imaginary friend you call god must hurt because.......

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by rattlesnake(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:
Fvck God

he's already doing u
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Godstraight:

What did i do?
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

oya goan play with sand

Cry cry
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
mmsen:

If anything you said were true then the numerous preachers in Nigeria who play on the stupidity of their flock would have perished many moons ago.

Alas, they are still here and thriving financially.

The same is true of the Catholic Church that has sold prayers in exchange for fiat currency for centuries.
bro you can't tell God what he should do, ''Our Lord can do whatever he likes'' those preachers you're saying will surely perish, otherwise means there's still a reason for their stay on this earth, REMEMBER NO ONE WILL GO UNPUNISH REGARDLESS OF HOW SMALL YOUR SIN MAY BE
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by dyabman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:
Fvck God
Yea he can do shi.t to u but watch as you do hell shi.t to yourself very soon.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by lepasharon(f): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

oya goan play with sand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by dyabman(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

because I want every human on earth to be able to chose to be free to practice his/her religion and be free to chose to be free FROM religion

Freedom of religion and freedom from religion is the goal for me

Oshey Freedom fighter Madiba cheesy
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
dyabman:

Yea he can do shi.t to u but watch as you do hell shi.t to yourself very soon.

Hell only exists in your head

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Mbediogu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Are there also consequences when God disobeys his promise/word? Like his numerous promises for those that keep his word and unanswered prayers? Or we do our own part and excempt God of fufillung his own part of the bergain?

You want to compare with God who also is the Law? You are free to be the atheist that you are but please don't say what you don't understand, ok? Even you as a human being, are there consequences when you disobey YOUR OWN LAWS? Transgressional consequences can only be brought about by higher persons, logically then the MOST HIGH is above consequences. I can take it deeper than this but let's spare that for now. Thank you.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
dyabman:

Oshey Freedom fighter Madiba cheesy
I'll take that as a compliment cool
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by dyabman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:

That isn't christ but just an image but hey if u r part of those christian prodigals watch as you see out this week in pains unforgettable.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Kingsley1000(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:

Abed which horror de bbn show? Ur religion is making u see things... U need help

People are having fun and u are killing urself over nothing, wishing ur fake God burns the in hell. U need help... Loner
u are not afraid of going to hell

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
dyabman:

That isn't christ but just an image but hey if u r part of those christian prodigals watch as you see out this week in pains unforgettable.

U wish...

If I was given ten naira each Christians issue me with such weekly, monthly and daily threats, I would have been a millionaire by now

Just give up already, ur God ain't real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End Of A Fornicator's Dream / Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.