Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word (19394 Views)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / If Adam And Eve Didn't Know Right From Wrong, How Was Disobeying God A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by dyabman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:

You are disgusting, when I challenge ur religion you resort to threats to force me to believe. You are pathetic

You are not talkin to a lil kid here so u cant use ur god to scare me so try again

Lmao ! Are you scared ? And I'm not talking here as a Christian but condemning your belief that there is no God?, sweetheart your breatess needs to be use to feed the cubs grin
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ezedon:
oga God is not your mate !!!
of course, Yahweh is not his mate
anonimi exists unlike your imaginary friend you call Yahweh
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by lepasharon(f): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
dyabman:

Lmao ! Are you scared ? And I'm not talking here as a Christian but condemning your belief that there is no God?, sweetheart your breatess needs to be use to feed the cubs grin

Why would i want to join ur religion with ur disgusting attitude

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by jabojafa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Abia!!! Every unanswered prayer is the fault of the person praying: but if by chance or coincedence, the prayer is answered, then it's the miracle work of God.

You are still naive. Read Mattw 7:7-8 and see if the excuse you gave up there made any sense.
i still stand on Ps 89:34 and if ur prayers arent answered then check ursef. Prayers are never answered by chance or coincedence. Follow Mat 6:6-15. Jesus taught us how to pray. Mat 7:7 works on the principle of Mat 6:6-15. Go get this book Winning Prayer by David Oyedepo
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
bid4rich:

Now I can see through your letter who rule your life. the same lucifer is dangerously after you soul and he has gotten you big time. Except God have mercy on you, you cant be free. Jesus is the only way of escape. R E P E N T ! ! !

Smh... U have ears but u don't hear...

Lucifer that your God cannot handle is my errand boy... If Lucifer is my errand then ur God should consult me and ask me how I was able to tame him.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by bid4rich(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:

Smh... U have ears but u don't hear...

Lucifer that your God cannot handle is my errand boy... If Lucifer is my errand then ur God should consult me and ask me how I was able to tame him.

Father forgive them for they know not what they say. Because, even your father 'the devil' is subject to my saviour Jesus Christ and he is under my foot as im talking to you now. So, what is your problem.

NOTE: You have everything to loose in yourself. All power in heaven and earth is with Jesus my Lord. Any other power are all nonsense.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by dyabman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:

Why would i want to join ur religion with ur disgusting attitude

Not only my religion believes in God , other religions too so I'm not begging you to become a Christian but believe there's a Mysterious Being above US all who created the universe!. Not one fake explosion from ur deluded scientist mind that forms the earth.

Girl, don't join this craxy guys like seun dem , believe and be saved !.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by daremiarchs(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Interesting, let us pretend the Lord exists, according to the Scriptures isn't it a taboo to defend /protect God?
Was that not what that guy did to that box(ark of covenant ) that day

bid4rich:

Father forgive them for they know not what they say. Because, even your father 'the devil' is subject to my saviour Jesus Christ and he is under my foot as im talking to you now. So, what is your problem.

NOTE: You have everything to loose in yourself. All power in heaven and earth is with Jesus my Lord. Any other power are all nonsense.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Ngozi7: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:
For ur mind, u have made so much sense...
U need help
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Ngozi7: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Are there also consequences when God disobeys his promise/word? Like his numerous promises for those that keep his word and unanswered prayers? Or we do our own part and excempt God of fufillung his own part of the bergain?
Don't say wat u don't know Cos God does not disobey
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by bid4rich(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
daremiarchs:

Interesting, let us pretend the Lord exists, according to the Scriptures isn't it a taboo to defend /protect God?
Was that not what that guy did to that box(ark of covenant ) that day

Its because you cant fight God's cause. He is too big to defend Himself.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
bid4rich:

Dumbo, I give up
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
it fills me with joy when I see unfamiliar monickers on front-page putting theism in the trashcan where it belongs
it means people are using their brains and seeing the truth, was marveled too. The message is working, let us unshackle their religious fetters the more.
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
onyeka205:
*John Lennon (Singer):*

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

*Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):*

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

*Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):**

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:
'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

*The man who built the Titanic:*

After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

*Marilyn Monroe (Actress):*

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

*Bon Scott (Singer):*

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

*Campinas (IN 2005):*

In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

*Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer):*
She said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst Book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

*Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other Name that was given so much authority as the Name of Jesus Christ.*

Many have died, but only Jesus Christ died and rose again, and He is still alive....

"Jesus Christ "
Fake Trash
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
chidoozmega:
A fool has said in his heart there is no God.
and the wise man said it out loud!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by daremiarchs(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Listen to yourself.
[Qquote author=bid4rich post=53865697]

Its because you cant fight God's cause. He is too big to defend Himself.[/quote]
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by daremiarchs(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Listen to yourself.
[Qquote author=bid4rich post=53865697]
Its because you cant fight God's cause. He is too big to defend Himself.[/quote]
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by hopefulLandlord: 4:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Immorttal:
it means people are using their brains and seeing the truth, was marveled too. The message is working, let us unshackle their religious fetters the more.

Yessssss!!!!!!
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Yessssss!!!!!!
we are actually helping them but they don't know, I became atheist here on nairaland after prolonged debate with frank317 with my christian monicker so I want to pay back the gratitude because I believe they still have brains. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by frank317: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Immorttal:
we are actually helping them but they don't know, I became atheist here on nairaland after prolonged debate with frank317 with my christian monicker so I want to pay back the gratitude because I believe they still have brains. kiss

Wow... May I pls know u Christians moniker? I would love to go back to our conversation again? U funny sha
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Immorttal: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:

Wow... May I pls know u Christians moniker? I would love to go back to our conversation again? U funny sha
dont wanna reveal my monicker grin
i even laugh at my delusional arguement every i read it. Am free at last thanks in a dozen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Immorttal:
dont wanna reveal my monicker grin
i even laugh at my delusional arguement every i read it. Am free at last thanks in a dozen.
grin grin grin
You should give us your moniker pleassss smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by lepasharon(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
BrutalJab:

I thought you will have little sense but my doubt has been cleared.

U mad bro? grin
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by BrutalJab: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
lepasharon:

U mad bro? grin
ur head is paining u
Re: 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
White man controls our mind by control our access to info
that is how they keep us enslaved
they control NL
They use christianity religion to keep us mentally enslaved.
Hence they must ensure christanity threads get to front page every Sunday.
So daht ur excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Tithe! / Books On Juju Recommendation / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.