Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Will Your Wedding Cost? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will Your Wedding Cost? (10878 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / What Is Your Worst Fear On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by deemple: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
it's better to get a wedding planner.

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
i plan to spen just .5M on mine. Despite the one my parents, wife, inlaw, uncle cousin,sisters and brothers will spend.

It is the day of joy. out of 80 year one needs to have a moment of rejoicing

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by MyneWhite1(f): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
I think one can spend from 100k to any number of millions. The best thing is to do according to your pocket and don't borrow pose.
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by Epi: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
Usually if a family member is getting married (especially females). Other family members do the spending so the bride/bridegroom can start his/her marriage life debt free.
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by finemocha(f): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2010
so basically u guys are saying $80,000 is too much for a wedding. because i came up with this price after crossing out the helicopter i hoped to bring me the the reception and the elephant that i was going to ride to the church
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by sulad82i(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2010
Life's change. I dont expect to have my wife as a virgin.
As for how much I'll spend, I guess it all depends on how much I have.
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2010
Not muc
MugSmasher:

How can i pay money for a love-peddler and sponsor a wedding after she has opened her smelly p*ssy for so many men and i will be the one that will now drool over that smelly thing and spend my life savings to help provide for her happiest day while the guys that f*cked her porous by making sperms ooze all over her mouth, p*ssy and in her backside would be laughing somewhere at me for spending lavishly at his LovePeddler?
Never!
I can only spend if she is a virgin. Imagine me saying for better for worse at the altar and thinking of all the deep super-perversion Emeka, Kunle or Umaru was drilling into her . . . Iyama! And the biatch would be smiling and pretending as if she hasnt seen a unclothed skeleton in a biology lab before. I would rather keep knacking her continously and giving her false hope that i would marry her while she develops grey hair waiting for me and when she is tired and leaves, i would just pick another one and continue where i stopped. No point living in misery over these whores for better for worse and spending my hard earned money to marry them! Not in this life or the next!
ohhhhh goodness
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by deluxecad(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Not muc ohhhhh goodness
mugsmasher: haha! So funny. ;d
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Nothing over the top or lavish. Small and simple is how I like it. At the end of the day what matters to me is that we got married.
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by UmanuJoy(f): 4:19am On Feb 12, 2015
When getting married there's nothing like having a good afordable wedding planner and manager like my humble self...we plan ur wedding from scratch n ride d train all d way to d end fr u..if u please,all u hve to do is just tell us what u lke and show up on d d-day..we takia f everything..who wuldnt love ds?ure free of d stress n chios f running around,we practically take d stress of planning off you.
Another plus is our excellent economic budgeting skill n experience..hey..who told u u can't have a unique event with tht amount u hve?..who said you have to spend 2m to get a celeb wedding?who told u you have to spend a million you dnt readily have just cause ure getting married?how about spending less and getting more value?u spent just 500k and people think u spent over 1m..its all about good organizing and planning.try us..we hve set up a wedding with just 200k...and guests were all wowed?..families of d couple till date don't believe they spent just 200k..we streamline n prepare ur wedding budget accordingly with what you have..be it 100k-5m...Quality n Uniqueness speaks with our works...I'm yet to plan a weddn where afterwards d couple didn't apreciate me further even after due negotiated payments for a work well done n executed..from ur cake,to decor to attires to makeup,to bookings,taking care f ur guests,bridal train.reception activities,mc,dj,liveband,food,desserts, etc...we take care of every details...call us asap..n u will be glad u did..2a9add13.08038824959.Godbless u
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by hadassah007(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Summer promo!!!Events by Bella is giving "brides-on-a-budget" the opportunity to have a "WOW" wedding! for just 899,999 and 100- 300 guests you are guaranteed to have an event to remember.Full hall decorations, catering(Nigerian and Oriental), a professional MC,DJ, hostesses, fresh flower bouquet, bridal make up,a set of wedding rings, a free event coordinator 1month to the wedding and a surprise package for the couple! contact us on 52ff485f,08102735606 or send us an email at eventsbybellaltd@gmail.com. www.eventsbybella.com
Re: What Will Your Wedding Cost? by shylle(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is wedding planner you all should check out. I met her when I was about planning my wedding and so far myself and my fiance decided to tell all our friends about her. All she will tell you is that she doesn't believe a wedding needs to be expensive to be memorable and she has been great! Her ability to manage fiances is super amazing. Check out her blog and thank me later. Even her consultation fee was sooo little compared to what she is did. She even gave out a bridal idea kit when we had our consultation and a bridal checklist, We could have planned the wedding ourselves with the checklist, it was that detailed, all the questions for each vendor, simply amazing! She is really out for low budget couples.

Here is the link:

www.justbudgetweddings..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Buy Natural Sea Salt In Lagos, Nigeria / Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" / Planning A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.