Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (58002 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by decatalyst(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Malawian:

you could have said "every dick and tony" grin grin
E be like say u dey beef tony abi grin
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Look Iyanya, look am now. God punish poverty.
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
decatalyst:

E be like say u dey beef tony abi grin
no, but i no understand how the man dey always dey wear knickers.
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Kingbusssy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
LOVEGINO:
Dis babe hustle don tey oooo.
I concur
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Oyehomie(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wao....iyanya!!!! Mogbe....money e good o..
Bisola..yu get mouth like kettle..hustling go pay last...e no dey kill...you've gat no idea of what we can achieve with dedication and right hustle...
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by ireneblush(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
bisola= kissola
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by deathstroke(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
ireneblush:
bisola= kissola
gifty-kissty grin
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Ifeshyne(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yuneehk:
No be today she start na grin Herself and Kojo even used to exchange love letters in their notebooks till they were caught by uncle Ben and punished afterwards. She was the fourth runner up if my memory serves me correctly.
Great memory you have there, I remember when Kodjo had to leave the academy due to health challenges and they were really close then. E no dey hard Bisola to love sha, about being the fourth runner up I doubt that cuz she was evicted earlier than that.
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by distinction99(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omo hustle bisola ti le gan o
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by sigmundfreud(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Baba let me not be "blowing" on TV when my mates have made it![color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Yuneehk(f): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Great memory you have there, I remember when Kodjo had to leave the academy due to health challenges and they were really close then. E no dey hard Bisola to love sha, about being the fourth runner up I doubt that cuz she was evicted earlier than that.
No she wasn't evicted earlier than that. If you can recall, she couldn't compose a song when asked to. Uncle Ben helped her with one(the fig tree by the sea) and they were about seven/eight in the house. Iyanya, Nii, Annette, Praiz, Bisola, Kojo, Onyemaechi. I'm missing one person but I can't seem to remember who. It's been almost 10 years naa
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Aboki5(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
CallmeGlad:
The hustle has been real cheesy grin grin
See Iyanya over size jean cheesy grin
Money is good

money good gan ni fa
Re: Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 by Nobody: 8:08am On May 31, 2019
YEW! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Mother's Kitchen By Dano Milk (Pictures) / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.