Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites (14443 Views)

The Inclusion Of Comedy In Religious Events / Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites / My Experience With A Christian: A Lesson In Religious Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by SpencerLewis(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
jejemanito:
Funny thing is if you'd allowed yourself to be wrapped under the cloak of "religion," chances of your constructing such a nice write-up would've been very very very slim.

All I know is there is something about religion: it bars us from exploring the full potentials of our thinking abilities.

Correct my brotherman jejemanito for ur most thought provoking comment. For this may ur days here on planet earth be longer than the legendary biblical uncle Methu... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by herald9: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
@Hurlstarling Since you already have a niche in gospel songwriting and singing, but your new found disposition wouldn't let you function anymore, why not deviate a little from your normal way of writing songs and add more philosophy of life to your songs.

Use your new disposition to teach your people common sense through your songs, modify it to address more of existentialism, beauty of nature and its intricacies instead of just praise, worship, praise, worship...

Moreover, you can replace "God, Jehovah, Jesus, Lord, etc' with 'the creator', that way, nobody would know what you're up to.

Music is a powerful tool. Don't let that talent die. Together with your new disposition, you can make a difference.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by rxgodwin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Whatever rocks ur boat dude...who gives a Bleep?
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by jejemanito: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
SpencerLewis:

Correct my brotherman jejemanito for ur most thought provoking comment. For this may ur days here on planet earth be longer than the legendary biblical uncle Methu... grin grin
Thanks bro grin
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Now that you are liberated, help others to wake up, too!

Congrats smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by omojeesu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:
I remember so vivid then how ecstatic I was in God's presence. Full of life and joy, in fact led praises in youth gatherings. So it becomes quite unbelievable how vast things have changed over the course of three years, and how well I personally have changed.

The beginning of this I cannot pinpoint. However, the causes I can suggest. Over the years I have become an active thinker with logic dominating most of my reasonings. These registered quite a lot of dissonance in what I used to belief and what reality presents as same it has helped in understanding the universe and God purpose for humanity, and what he is doing to achieve this despite the human race being unappreciative. Also, my not so interested in many things and zero emotional level could have also contributed to the lack of Joy in God's presence, since Joy is positively heightened emotion. This then stands not the problem: "My inability to make use of my gift."

As a thinker I do so well in the line of writing, so the gift of writing which is intellectual I exhibit without restraint despite my personality, in fact it favours it. My other gift which propels this piece is the gift of worship: I am a songwriter and singer.

Unable, is the verb that relates to this gift. Of course I try my best going to church despite my so restrained spectrum of interest. That wouldn't be a problem, the problem is the joy is not so much there: the need to be part of what they do. I see choristers sing and every time I wish I can be part of that, sing with them to the God of my fathers. The gift is there, I have written hundreds of songs, taught couples in the past, still write, just I can't exhibit the will to sing or teach them any longer. I am approaching zero level of interest in spiritual activities. Conflicting is I still love God having understand his plan for humanity. So the author is not an, and can never be an atheist. This is evident in my coming novel "A Loveline" (I will like you read it).

So, if anyone knows how, and how and well, well and good, efficient practical not spiritually placed steps to exercise this music skills of mine in God's presence as I expressly do here with my writing skills, I will be glad to see it shared.

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

Religion is bad news. Jesus did not bring any religion. Satan created religion to give humanity wrong hope. So called Christian Religion is an aberration. Christianity is FAMILY RELATIONSHIP where God is Father and we are children according to the New Testament.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by mecussey(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:
I remember so vivid then how ecstatic I was in God's presence. Full of life and joy, in fact led praises in youth gatherings. So it becomes quite unbelievable how vast things have changed over the course of three years, and how well I personally have changed.

The beginning of this I cannot pinpoint. However, the causes I can suggest. Over the years I have become an active thinker with logic dominating most of my reasonings. These registered quite a lot of dissonance in what I used to belief and what reality presents as same it has helped in understanding the universe and God purpose for humanity, and what he is doing to achieve this despite the human race being unappreciative. Also, my not so interested in many things and zero emotional level could have also contributed to the lack of Joy in God's presence, since Joy is positively heightened emotion. This then stands not the problem: "My inability to make use of my gift."

As a thinker I do so well in the line of writing, so the gift of writing which is intellectual I exhibit without restraint despite my personality, in fact it favours it. My other gift which propels this piece is the gift of worship: I am a songwriter and singer.

Unable, is the verb that relates to this gift. Of course I try my best going to church despite my so restrained spectrum of interest. That wouldn't be a problem, the problem is the joy is not so much there: the need to be part of what they do. I see choristers sing and every time I wish I can be part of that, sing with them to the God of my fathers. The gift is there, I have written hundreds of songs, taught couples in the past, still write, just I can't exhibit the will to sing or teach them any longer. I am approaching zero level of interest in spiritual activities. Conflicting is I still love God having understand his plan for humanity. So the author is not an, and can never be an atheist. This is evident in my coming novel "A Loveline" (I will like you read it).

So, if anyone knows how, and how and well, well and good, efficient practical not spiritually placed steps to exercise this music skills of mine in God's presence as I expressly do here with my writing skills, I will be glad to see it shared.

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

same here...i just decided to worship God on my own than joining any religion. Confusion don too much and i was begining to think religious pple started constructing the god that will suite them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by kjhova(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
@OP, you remind me of me in '92.

Being a very zealous and bible believing Christian from childhood, it took a long and very tedious road for me to come from religion to atheism.

All of your rational senses tell you that your current approach is right but man, your many years of brainwash and communal delusion is hard to drop in an instance.

Be calm and let things develop slowly. At the end of it all, we'd be clapping hands to celebrate one more African escaping folly to enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by profem1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
It means your prayer life is down. Pray at least one hour everyday in tongues and you'll see the difference.
Even if you don't feel like praying at the beginning, just pray until you feel like praying.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Awoo88: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:
The interest is not there.
That is because this you are looking at. Look on the Jesus the author and finisher of your faith assuming you're a Christian.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by troy20(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
jejemanito:
Funny thing is if you'd allowed yourself to be wrapped under the cloak of "religion," chances of your constructing such a nice write-up would've been very very very slim.

All I know is there is something about religion: it bars us from exploring the full potentials of our thinking abilities.
I couldn't agree more
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by richy5(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
@ Op
I understand that religion of nowadays might be frustrating but don't allowed the tempter to rub you off
Something is wrong with you and you need to identify that before it is too late....John1010 says,
The tempter has come to steal, kill and destroy But the SON of God has come to Give you LIFE
Without this LIFE all achievements is a waste
You can text me on 08030442437 or go for counselling
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by walls01: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Congratulations bro!!
You just got the redemption being sought after by many people in vain.
I celebrate with you sir. smiley

#Religion has caused the world more harm than good-- Fact!
man hiding under religion has caused more harm than good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by ThinkSmarter: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

i am almost in the same shoe with you.
Mine Started when I was in 200level, probably after offering philosophy and logic as a course.
Though, I hv been thinking and coming up with questions begging for answers, but with time my brain just developed and I felt that Religion was a Chain withholding me from thinking rationally. Cuz religion will always tell u to think in a particular way.
My faculty broadened, I started switching from being a Christian to being a Moslem, and from there to atheism and back to Christianity. All these happening in my mind, I stopped going to church, though I hv started going like 2 times in a month.
And to tell you the truth, I hv decided not to take religion serious.
I prefer being a free thinker with high moral values.
Though still inclining to Christianity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by walls01: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

u are trying to figure out things of the spirit with man logical reasoning. that is why as brilliant as scientists are they said life came from nothing, that the world started with a bang and that animals change from one form to another.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Auki: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hurlstarling:

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

Try reciting Quran. Odd right!
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Elliot2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Light and darkness have nothing in common. when you use the human mind to reason,the spiritual mind will go to sleep,and verse versa! most times, sin is what consumes us and render us faithless. I have been and still there, i know what sin could cause to the human mind in relation to the one's tie with God.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
It is possible that what is happening in church doesn't satisfy your spiritual hunger anymore. Such lethargy comes from a deeper desire to more about divine love and your personal relationship with God. There is more that can be had if you are willing to look further. Check out this, it can help you find answers. https://www.spiritualexperience.org.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by UncleSnr(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
ichommy:
Welcome to the Family. wink

CC: Hahn, lennycool, UncleSnr
I would have offered you coffee.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by MrPRevailer(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
@HurlStarling

The enemy has done this. Matthew 13:28

What you need is to pray. Prayer itself requires hard work and determination. or deliverance. The devil does not turn a blind eye to uncaptured/unsupressed destinies.

THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS a powerful church. Go and receive prayers from the man of God. This Tuesday 7:00 am, Thursday 8:am counselling and deliverance service.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by akindavids(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
U need ur bible more than ever. Nothing can a man use in exchange for his life, not even those things he cherrished most. Just move closer to God
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by BuzChi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
I understand how many of us have grown up and been given a God who is so willing to kill us at any mistake we make. It's a sad truth that everyone has their own perspectives and more sadly enough its "the truth...." you know "that would set you free" into whatever you choose to believe. But you must believe something; atheist, agnostics, believers etc. Either you choose or you choose not to believe, its all still a choice that every human enjoy. It's has and always would be a free world. The universe and creation is all innocent, but its always man and his perverted concepts that makes everyone to blame God. Even contract law puts a bad incidents as "an act of God", just because the concept is God should always come and perform when actually the earth has been given to man. But man cannot live forever in the human body- therefore, a direction is needed, just the way a baby is born and a mother and father aids in growing that child. Man's knowledge is still infinitely little in comprehending what or who the creator of things truly is. Don't be deceived by people but rather communicate with your Heavenly Father who is Spirit and wants you to pour your heart to him and not to a man that seeks to take advantage of you. The Father of all spirits truly loves all mankind, but as Cain killed Abel without wanting to pour his grievance and learn from God himself, it is hugely important to grow in your communication and fellowship with Him personally and He would direct you just the way our mothers had us and helped in directing us.
In the whole gospels, most people that claim to believe in God forget that Jesus Christ came to reveal Him as our Father, who loves us dearly that was why a "divine re-incarnation of Himself" as Jesus Christ, the Word of God, had to be made possible. Everyone needs only believe.
When you hustle and work, make sure you keep gratitude in your heart because if you're troubled while working then "Christ in U" may be directing you to something. Listen to your inner man,your own spirit, as it receive direction from your Heavenly Father, who is also a Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by VcStunner(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
felixomor:

All you Need to do is take the first step.
Overcome the inertia.

Join that group and take up a responsibility.
You would be surprised and even later come to ask yourself
"What Have I been doing"?

This is the solution.
Nothing more.

Stay blessed
honestly I know u mean to help the dude. But to do that successfully, you definitely need to choose ur words carefully. "Inertia"? Well logically speaking, there is no such thing as inertia tho. Your assertion is correct no doubt but the young man is still vibrating (but at a low frequency). All you need do is trigger his fancy through church activities. Things that don't impede his tots and freedom of expression. But why I can't help? Simple, am in an exact same spot and have made deliberate attempts. But the more I try, the more their gathering irritate me. So I stumbled on Bob Proctors book "you were born rich" I got soft copy here... I read the chapter on "Let go and let God". My understanding is better now and my fears are disappearing. But I still don't attend churches still sha...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Emary(f): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Hurlstarling:

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

it's extremely likely you're depressed. Sometimes stress, disillusionment with life or other factors are responsible. See a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Mujtahida: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Azil:
You're not alone. These days I do not know if it's fear, duty or love that keeps me going.

My prayer last night was for an encounter to help me get back the faith I am so exponentially losing.
Once you get to this point only God (the God we believe in the Bible) can save you. He didn't save me, no encounter, no answer to my prayers. I couldn't bear the coldness, I couldn't endure the silence. I had to save my soul. I went down, down, down still and then up. Now I am happily out of church, out of religion. I live my life without fear.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Mujtahida: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2017
kjhova:
@OP, you remind me of me in '92.

Being a very zealous and bible believing Christian from childhood, it took a long and very tedious road for me to come from religion to atheism.

All of your rational senses tell you that your current approach is right but man, your many years of brainwash and communal delusion is hard to drop in an instance.

Be calm and let things develop slowly. At the end of it all, we'd be clapping hands to celebrate one more African escaping folly to enlightenment.
Tell me your story please. so how's it been since 1992? That's a long time ago. I was in primary 4 then.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
I have two suggestions.

Number one: you might have become too materialistic. Though I'm not a Christian but a Deist studying various philosophies, it's possible that you've become caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and have no time for yourself. Or, you just enjoy, 'life on earth' so much that you feel any inward striving isn't necessary. Because ni matter your belief- atheist, christian, Muslim, deist, etc. There has to be a constant striving to want to know and learn more. You have to invest energy in your belief/unbelief because it is very important. I recently read about a religion where they claim there are seven chakra points starting from the pelvix region where the genitala are, to the brain. According to them, most people live (and die) staying in/activating the lowest region, which is the 'genital chakra'. Only concerned with food, drinks, entertainment, sexual satisfaction, material gains, etc. So if this is the case, (where you just don't see a zeal to strive) then you need to work on yourself. Even atheists are constantly striving (by having discussions on forums) to continuously test, and validate their beliefs. Affirming them, and reminaing convinced. Indolence is not acceptable.

Number two: you might have become disillusioned with Christianity and are still :forcing' yourself to stay there because that's what you've done all your life. You have found that Christianity doesn't sit well with you after enormous struggle within yourself but you're too afraid to let go. In that case, what you should do is to spend more time thinking about it and coming to a conclusion. The taking a bold step. You can only progress in anything once you make 'bold steps'. Strive, and continue searching for the truth. All the best
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by oluarc(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
The love(for God)of d greater number will grow cold.......sign of end time.Matthew 24:12,13.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by oluarc(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2017
The love(for God)of d greater number will grow cold.......sign of end time.Matthew 24:12,13.Op give God another chance.....study His word d Bible personally.... pray to Him to show you d way and direct you to the right religion.
Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by nizetee: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
MY BROTHER WE WELCOME YOU TO THE WORLD OF ATHEIST TRULY U ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF LIFE........WELCOME WELCOME cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by nizetee: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

You are now a few steps away from finding the truth.

grin

Re: Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites by oaroloye(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
SHALOM!

Hurlstarling:

I marvel at the fools who think that they are great Christians for doing things YAHSHUA never Commanded us to do.

The beginning of this I cannot pinpoint. However, the causes I can suggest. Over the years I have become an active thinker with logic dominating most of my reasonings.

I say that that is a complete LIE.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate,
and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

DID YOU ABIDE BY THESE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA?

Certainly not.

So how much "LOGIC" or "REASON" could you have POSSIBLY had?

These registered quite a lot of dissonance in what I used to belief and what reality presents as same it has helped in understanding the universe and God purpose for humanity, and what he is doing to achieve this despite the human race being unappreciative. Also, my not so interested in many things and zero emotional level could have also contributed to the lack of Joy in God's presence, since Joy is positively heightened emotion.

This is BULLSHIT.

YOU WERE NEVER IN GOD'S PRESENCE: PERIOD.

This then stands not the problem: "My inability to make use of my gift."

You saw yourself as "GIFTED?"

. EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth
the words of the Righteous."

You have a "WRITING GIFT?"

Not seeing it.

What have you published?

Where are your websites?

Unable, is the verb that relates to this gift. Of course I try my best going to church despite my so restrained spectrum of interest. That wouldn't be a problem, the problem is the joy is not so much there: the need to be part of what they do. I see choristers sing and every time I wish I can be part of that, sing with them to the God of my fathers. The gift is there, I have written hundreds of songs, taught couples in the past, still write, just I can't exhibit the will to sing or teach them any longer.

How can you GROW, when you attend a Church of DUNCES?

I am approaching zero level of interest in spiritual activities.

YOU HAVE NO "SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES" WHATSOEVER: PERIOD.

Conflicting is I still love God having understand his plan for humanity.

YOU DO NOT LOVE GOD, NOR DO YOU "UNDERSTAND," "ACCEPT," NOR "BELIEVE" HIS PLAN FOR HUMANITY.

You do NOT know "GOD," nor what His "PLAN FOR HUMANITY" is.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And These Words,
Which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them
diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO EXPLAIN THE OYINBO DECEPTION CONCERNING "THE LOVE OF GOD."

Where were YOU and your "GIFT OF WRITING" then?

So the author is not an, and can never be an atheist. This is evident in my coming novel "A Loveline" (I will like you read it).

WE SHOULD READ YOUR NOVEL?

If you were to be arrested for being a Christian, there would not be sufficient evidence to convict you.

I don't want it wasted.

-Hurlstarling.

WHERE DID YAHSHUA SAY THAT HE WANTED TO BE SERVED WITH MUSIC?

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

YAHSHUA IS SERVED BY PEOPLE OBEYING HIS TEACHINGS.

The BEST Bible Religious Singers in the World sent Yahshua to the cross!

The Oyinbos use Music as a MIND-CONTROL DEVICE- interfering with the BRAINWAVES and activating CONDITIONED REFLEXES.

The purpose of MODERN MUSIC is to DECEIVE people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.