Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema (676 Views)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / "INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by megaburster(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
As the saying goes when a child washes his hands clean he dines with the elders.

As you can see with Chief. Bar. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON the Executive Governor of Rivers, he is that proverbial child that washes his hands clean as he is seen dining with elders of Rivers State during the investiture of the Awards of the SUN GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR 2016.

In the pictures with the Governor are Amanyabos of Opobo and Abonema at Expo Center Eko Hotels and Suites, the venue of the Award investiture.

Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by spartan117(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Booked
Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by Redoil: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
What are they celebrating? Any way it is their cup of tea.
If you agree that the pix is a photoshop click like if not click share.
Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
good for them. congrats wike

1 Like

Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by RobbStark(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wike, the one who tamed and caged the lion.
Weldone Sir. May God continue to strengthen you and your beautiful wife so as to keep the Janja.s away frm Rivers State our beloved State.

Long may you reign.

1 Like

Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by trueking: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
stupid thief Wike, all I see are bunch of sycophants hanging around for crumbs.
Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by sCun: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
trueking:
E pain the Yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Wike With Amanyanabos Of Opobo And Abonema by RobbStark(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
trueking:

You dare call my king a sycohant?
I think you need an e-slap.

I dont blame you.
You jus proved that you didnt get enof breast milk wen you were born.

Yamhead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Mandates N’assembly To Pass Crucial Laws Within 60 Days / 25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa ! / Try To Blackmailed Buhari Wailer Had Run Themselves Into Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.