Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Appreciation Message From Fibsu National President-elect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appreciation Message From Fibsu National President-elect (3727 Views)

Happy Birthday To ASUU National President, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi / End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message / Fynestboi Emerges OAU Students' Union Secretary General-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Message From Fibsu National President-elect by abimbolabolaw(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
APPRECIATION MESSAGE FROM ADELEKE MOSES ADEWALE (FIBSU NATIONAL PRESIDENT-ELECT)

I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all the voters and supporters..The support I felt on Election Day was incredible and I owe it to you.

With your trust, I will work tirelessly on your behalf to help address challenges, and to secure lasting and meaningful improvements in our union.

Not only am I thankful for your support, but also for all the candidates who offer to serve the students and seek solutions for public problems. It is not easy to put oneself out there in such a public forum, so I give credit to those with the initiative to do so.

Again, I thank you for the opportunity to serve and we won't disappoint you.

#IYANU MASHELE

(1) (Reply)

Eleyele School Of Nursing Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024 / dd / Us Firm Plans Robotics Teaching In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.