Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

How I Landed The Acting Role That Changed My Life – Seun Ajayi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Landed The Acting Role That Changed My Life – Seun Ajayi (638 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Landed The Acting Role That Changed My Life – Seun Ajayi by SeyiSpeaks: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Seun Ajayi is a multi-gifted Voice Talent, MC and lead actor in the blockbusting movie Suru’lere and AfricaMagic’s Hustle. In this revealing chat, he tells Isaac Oladipupo about finding himself and the role that changed everything.

Read More at www.topnaija.ng/how-i-landed-the-role-that-change-my-life-_seunajayi/

(1) (Reply)

Recession Has Seriously Affected My Career - Joe EL / Ghana Celebrity Was Caught In Super Market Stealing Hair Treatment / Checkout Pasuma’s Swag In This Funny Throwback Photo With Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.