Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos (16395 Views)

Hushpuppi Disappeared In US Supreme Court Using Black Magic (photos And Videos) / Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Mophasa(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Ex big brother naija (BBN)Housemate,Angel Awoterigha has been signed to feature on the popular Africa magic family TV series,Tinsel.

Angel who was a celebrity housemate in the 2018 edition of popular reality show also recently bagged an endorsement deal with a media brand Port-harcourt-to-the-world as an ambassador.

Angel who is also a talented singer and filmmaker Studied acting and directing with the New York Film Academy and currently featuring in different movies across the globe.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-angel-bags-acting-role-with.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Mophasa(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by BlackAdam55(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by MVLOX(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by vondaman: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by busterr(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
wink

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by DBossNG(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by afrocelebriti: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Click the link to see more of this and the likes.
https://www.instagram.com/afrocelebriti/

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by DaniRome: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Seems these set of bbn housemates are getting more endorsement deals that the last set.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
wow
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by observanc1: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Angel was a celebrity housemate? these bloggers wount kill person

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by WarriAproko: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
One of the most boring endless talki talki program

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
WarriAproko:
One of the most boring endless talki talki program
I swear to God, who still watches tinsel? Bring back windeck

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by okwabayi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
The best thing for this mediocre Tinsel show is for the writers to hang the towel and end it. The show is dead and many episodes pass without moving plots of any sort.
Please, they should release the actors involved to face more serious endeavors. Being on the show repeatedly is career suicide.
The time I stopped taking the show serious was when they hired Tayo Faniran as an actor, somebody who struggles with English saddled with the extra burden of acting? It was both a laughable and depressing ordeal watching him daily.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by samiboy774(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
gud 1 for him

We are a Designer Brand called 'Randivie' in Lagos.
Order for Ur Shoes/Heels anywhere in the world
30% Discount (Till October 31st + Free Delivery Within Nigeria)
@www.randivieusa.com
Instagram handle @randiviefashion
WhatsApp - +2349060002661, +2348170880904

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by okwabayi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sasquatch:

I swear to God, who still watches tinsel? Bring back windeck
Windeck was a proper show. I hear white people were behind the production hence the amazing visual quality attached.
Anytime I missed the show I always looked forward to the Friday omnibus. Many times even if I followed it during the week I still watched the marathon anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by springtech(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by naijapips02: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gateman go fit this guy.
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
okwabayi:

Windeck was a proper show. I hear white people were behind the production hence the amazing visual quality attached.
Anytime I missed the show I always looked forward to the Friday omnibus. Many times even if I followed it during the week I still watched the marathon anyway.
It had that Hollywood quality from the cast to the sets to the costumes, the direction, it would have continued for more years but the budget was just too much, it was white angolans who are descendants of Portugal that made the show and it was the first African series to be nominated for an international Emmy to show you how great it was, believe me if the producers were to create a go-fund-me account to bring back the show, i don't mind emptying my account because I'm still not satisfied with the ending, it felt rushed

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Look at this fool that promised us he will make it more than Frank D'nero when he leave the big brother house
Bro we are still waiting for you
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Mophasa(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Look at this fool that promised us he will make it more than Frank D'nero when he leave the big brother house
Bro we are still waiting for you

So what have u achieved with ur 1mb tecno phone

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Mophasa(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Believe me this dude is super talented
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by donqx: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by condralbedez: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
who haaa acting right ,angel got nufin to offer in movie industry ,i suggest he join boxing
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by lukapachilly: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Finaaaaally. So happy for him
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Wirelessmic(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mophasa:

So what have u achieved with ur 1mb tecno phone

Han! Haaan! Did he offend you before?
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tinsel don't want to end. So I will be seeing Angel's ugly face too.
Re: Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tinsel don't want to end, so I will be seeing Angel's ugly face too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today / Korede Obasan Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photo) / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.