Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics (57278 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by praisekeyzz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
So sad nd disheartening
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Mikylopez(f): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
death doesn't even knock it just comes in when ever it chooses you can't tell me God knows best he left hz young ones hz quite young
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
I Refuse to die young IJN

#Amen
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by ufuosman(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by ehissi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jafar1:
DEATH HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE,
DEATH IS JILUST INEVITABLE,,,

RIP

Am telling you! Not even Buhari........ undecided cry
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by ufuosman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
pesinfada:
I Refuse to die young IJN

#Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Very sad. RIP.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by henrydadon(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Opakan2:
Hmmn.. this one is strong

most deaths while asleep ain't natural
RIP to the gentleman

But why are nigerian like this..why must you choose to think like this..i saw this news and i decided to goggle the reason why death occur while sleeping now i have a better understanding why people die while sleeping ..please try to educate yourself next time before spewing trash..eradicate your mind..you cant continue thinking like this..this is 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Malakh: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
awww what a pity u people live a life without hope...some of us dont worry about death because some of us will never die but in a deeper sense nobody dies we are all gods, there are two types of death tho...same is what Adam experienced, neither did Abraham Isaac and Jacob die but this is a mystery to mortals
nerodenero:
News like this always remind us that sooner or later, we shall kiss the dust. We came from dust and we shall return to it.

It also remind me to always learn to live every second as though it is the last because nobody knows when the time shall come.

Repentance is passed when the life is gone.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to beg you people please make una dey do medical checkup. Watch your BP , sugar levels, etc. God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by shamecurls(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benin people definitely have a hand in his death!\

He must have been spiritually pinged from powerful quarters
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Opakan2: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
henrydadon:

But why are nigerian like this..why must you choose to think like this..i saw this news and i decided to goggle the reason why death occur while sleeping now i have a better understanding why people die while sleeping ..please try to educate yourself next time before spewing trash..eradicate your mind..you cant continue thinking like this..this is 2017

is it understanding you lack or just general comprehension problem?

I made a broad statement with 'most' attached for people you yet you still jumped into my mentions.

Take your time mister.. today na Sunday, I no wan vex
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by manikspears: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know him but I feel so much for him. God knows best. RIP
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Evil arrow of sudden & untimely death fired at him from the pit of hell sad
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by savagefinder: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:
I don't think everyone is like you😂
we have awarded you a bronze star in savagery..
follow us to get updates
tag us when you kill someone again... tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by ireneony(f): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Someone must have poison him..
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by HRich(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiii,

What kind of life is dis??

death you're very stupid and useless

Someone have been sick for Aggies and you refused taken the persons life and took undone soul for nothing

Death you're an ANIMAL
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
sisipelebe:
I know some peepz will say it was sleep paralysis that..... RIP nono.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Chidonc(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
savagefinder:

we have awarded you a bronze star in savagery..
follow us to get updates
tag us when you kill someone again... tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

I no fit laugh ooooooo, lol
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by 360command: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
I cannot believe this. I know this dude way back in Ghana at KNUST. I remember him very well when he paid visits at my home with his bike. we all ate,drank,smoked, talked,slept in my home... this is really touching.. he had a nick name then called simplisous. he had a very good friend who was an ivorian then in school. the last I heard from him, he was in turkey for post graduate studies.

Nonso, a very nice guy the times I met him in Ghana. he showed love to everyone then.. we all took turns riding his bike and to those who were not able to ride it, we sat at his back and took us on a ride.. he had respects for the law when riding his bike, known by people around when he is passing with his bike.. even the Ghanaian police recognises him.. good rider though he once had an accident with a friend.. they were OK but the bike was in bad shape.

my Ghanaian landlord once called me up to warn me about the noise from the bike to which he rides into my home during visits. I related the message to him about the warnings from my landlord and since then, any times he goes out with his bike, he walks with it instead of starting the engine.. he was a true and correct guy who listened and understands.

he loved and enjoy life then in school. crazy about Ghanaian girls ass but he was true and faithful.

sad he departed this way, I did not get to see him after school even though I kept asking boys about his whereabout... he was true guy.

rest in peace Nonso.. you are a true guy, the little time I knew you, you showed love and respect.. a person one can always relate with.. I have always missed you and will always miss you. you were part of the family who gave me advice.. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
wat a terrible way to die... RIP young man
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
zico530:
Eyah! I hope the lady wasn't playing hide and seek game with the guy. Her cry is suspicious. Rip Nonso.

U are an im.beci.le.

Waste of space. Premature dirty boy.

Shut up!
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by TinaAnita(f): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
I just wonder if people never get tired of saying "RiP". It is well.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by jacoik(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
2017IMUSTWORK:
Hmmm hope say him no chop wetin pass am
u are very stupid!!! I pray u don't witness such. Fool
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by ikukuhero: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Each time i wake up from my sleep, the first thing I say is thank you Jesus for waking me up today. A lot of things happen during our sleep. Let us keep praying for protection. Never fail to ask God to forgive your sins before you close your eyes to sleep each time. Life is a mystery. My condolences to the bereaved. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by nerodenero: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Malakh:
awww what a pity u people live a life without hope...some of us dont worry about death because some of us will never die but in a deeper sense nobody dies we are all gods, there are two types of death tho...same is what Adam experienced, neither did Abraham Isaac and Jacob die but this is a mystery to mortals
Every man must die. Death in Jesus is life again and death without Him is death eternally.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by agbado1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Don't take life serious because u will neva get out of it alive.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by assana: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
embarassed the high rate of death this 1st quarter of 2017 is so alarmingsad Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by modupe2: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Daddybright1986(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
If reach man tells you how e become reach you will pray to remain poor....... Igbo say no to early money rituals
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by LoveJesus87(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
zico530:
Eyah! I hope the lady wasn't playing hide and seek game with the guy. Her cry is suspicious. Rip Nonso.
Honestly. There is definitely something else there. Abi if na ur wife feels dis way about another man, u go like am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.