Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics (57291 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by easyrex: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
360command:
I cannot believe this. I know this dude way back in Ghana at KNUST. I remember him very well when he paid visits at my home with his bike. we all ate,drank,smoked, talked,slept in my home... this is really touching.. he had a nick name then called simplisous. he had a very good friend who was an ivorian then in school. the last I heard from him, he was in turkey for post graduate studies.

Nonso, a very nice guy the times I met him in Ghana. he showed love to everyone then.. we all took turns riding his bike and to those who were not able to ride it, we sat at his back and took us on a ride.. he had respects for the law when riding his bike, known by people around when he is passing with his bike.. even the Ghanaian police recognises him.. good rider though he once had an accident with a friend.. they were OK but the bike was in bad shape.

my Ghanaian landlord once called me up to warn me about the noise from the bike to which he rides into my home during visits. I related the message to him about the warnings from my landlord and since then, any times he goes out with his bike, he walks with it instead of starting the engine.. he was a true and correct guy who listened and understands.

he loved and enjoy life then in school. crazy about Ghanaian girls ass but he was true and faithful.

sad he departed this way, I did not get to see him after school even though I kept asking boys about his whereabout... he was true guy.

rest in peace Nonso.. you are a true guy, the little time I knew you, you showed love and respect.. a person one can always relate with.. I have always missed you and will always miss you. you were part of the family who gave me advice.. thanks.

Oh those two things kills faster and may have shortened his life Ghanaian weed and Ghanaian ass.
But really R.I.P to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Maj196(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Life's short. Anything can happen anytime
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by saintdennis(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Probably alcohol poisoning
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by Nostradamu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
saintdennis:
Probably alcohol poisoning

Possibly. And naija police nogo treat this case as a possible murder, or do an autopsy.

RIP soldier.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by kenoz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmm

RIP
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by 360command: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
easyrex:

Oh those two things kills faster and may have shortened his life Ghanaian weed and Ghanaian ass.
But really R.I.P to the guy.
true but not true.
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by DammyY123: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by jimsy87: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Jafar1 post=53857713]DEATH HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, DEATH IS JILUST INEVITABLE,,,

God knws the best brother since death is inevitable. RIP
Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by xxxx69(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
360command:
I cannot believe this. I know this dude way back in Ghana at KNUST. I remember him very well when he paid visits at my home with his bike. we all ate,drank,smoked, talked,slept in my home... this is really touching.. he had a nick name then called simplisous. he had a very good friend who was an ivorian then in school. the last I heard from him, he was in turkey for post graduate studies.

Nonso, a very nice guy the times I met him in Ghana. he showed love to everyone then.. we all took turns riding his bike and to those who were not able to ride it, we sat at his back and took us on a ride.. he had respects for the law when riding his bike, known by people around when he is passing with his bike.. even the Ghanaian police recognises him.. good rider though he once had an accident with a friend.. they were OK but the bike was in bad shape.

my Ghanaian landlord once called me up to warn me about the noise from the bike to which he rides into my home during visits. I related the message to him about the warnings from my landlord and since then, any times he goes out with his bike, he walks with it instead of starting the engine.. he was a true and correct guy who listened and understands.

he loved and enjoy life then in school. crazy about Ghanaian girls ass but he was true and faithful.

sad he departed this way, I did not get to see him after school even though I kept asking boys about his whereabout... he was true guy.

rest in peace Nonso.. you are a true guy, the little time I knew you, you showed love and respect.. a person one can always relate with.. I have always missed you and will always miss you. you were part of the family who gave me advice.. thanks.

God bless those memories, simplisous as we called him then was really a nice guy full of life and jovial . U can hate but love him.. I really remember those days 8yrs back jst like yesterday.. God knows best. My deepest condolence to his family #R.i.P my friend, schoolmate and namesake

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics by graphiti: 3:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Opakan2:
Hmmn.. this one is strong

most deaths while asleep ain't natural
RIP to the gentleman

Correction:
no deaths whether sleeping or not iz natural..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.