Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family (5608 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Antoeni(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Recent reports have alleged that popular singer, 2Baba Idibia, has gotten another lady, a banker, pregnant.

The story was shared by Instagram blogger, Gistmerchant who alleged that his recent act is the reason behind his apology message to fans and family.

Recall, 2baba made headlines after sharing a public apology to his beloved wife, Annie Idibia and his family for not being a good father.

Reports making rounds on social media claim that the singer’s apology was forced because another woman who is said to be a banker is pregnant for him.

The post read:

“So 2face recent apology. Turns out he got another lady pregnant. A banker. I’m tired”.

See post below:

https://www.gistreel.com/2face-idibia-reportedly-impregnates-banker-apologizes-to-family/

1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by chatinent: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2022
2face is a serial cheat and womanizer!

I wonder how Annie continues to be with this Abraham.

The problem I have is not with 2face. It's with his over-loyal fans who find nothing wrong with anything the perv does. Instead, they attack those against his bs. If you know say you be brolosho, why marry naw? You for no reason to hook person daughter all in the name of marriage.

This mofo has been cheating in the same speed he breathes! If na woman dey do these naw, online gladiators for don execute am.

The Nigeria ideology about cheating is damned.

Many reasons I love the whites. Groundnut for don enter en head.

You are sorry. Sorry for what? Sorry that it was an accident or what? Sorry that you didn't know when you did it or what! Na only the ones wey leak we dey hear. Who knows about the minor millions he has used!

Even German shepherd no do reach like this!

Lemme not even talk about the banker prostitute who allowed herself be used.

Brolosho Idibia, calm down. Life doesn't revolve around your penis...all your life na just dey cheat cheat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2022
grin

No wonder he dey write epistle yesterday grin

Las las Annie go still sit-down with tuface because instead of investing in yourself all this years,you were investing in a community deek so she has no choice than to sit-down there.she has nothing on her name other than 2face wife,if she leaves she Will be empty.

But the difference between tuface and davido be say Davido no owe anybody loyalty since he's not married to any of his baby mamas but tuface is married

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Chnbanc: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Father of all nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Antoeni(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
2Face is Really Mentoring Davido.
2Face Name is Suppose to Be Solomon Idibia Not Innocent Idibia

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Michella25: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Old habits die hard sha,

That's if this is true tho undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Baba himself , His dick is never in one place , always looking for where to insert it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Antoeni(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Ladies Na Wa For Una,
With All This Numerous Baby Mama 2Face Has , A Reasonable Career Lady Will Still go Ahead to Get Pregnant For Him.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by GOFRONT(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2022
*Singing*..........

Say young man
Becareful the think it twice
Before you choose to use
Before you choose to use
To use your device
So you dont have Raindrop fallin from your eyes

Las las Tuface cannot practice what he preach..

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by everythinggirly(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
He was born for this I guess, what example is he giving his children? Money without common sense!

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by CuteEmma(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2022
chatinent:
The problem I have is not with 2face. It's with his over-loyal fans who find nothing wrong with anything the perv does. Instead, they attack those against his bs.
So it happened because a masked blogger who has no known affiliations with the Idiabia’s family said so?

How do you even think? You’re forgetting that there was another one just few months ago, which later turned out to false.. and another one before that...

You just believe any post by bloggers hook line and sinker, then why do you have a brain?
One thing that looks fishy with this post is that “I’m tired“, it makes it look as if it was from Annie btw..

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by kokoA(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
chatinent:

The problem I have is not with 2face. It's with his over-loyal fans who find nothing wrong with anything the perv does. Instead, they attack those against his bs. If you know say you be brolosho, why marry naw? You for no reason to hook person daughter all in the name of marriage.

This mofo has been cheating in the same speed he breathes! If na woman dey do these naw, online gladiators for don execute am.

You are sorry. Sorry for what? Sorry that it was an accident or what? Sorry that you didn't know when you did it or what! Na only the ones wey leak we dey hear. Who knows about the minor millions he has used!

Brolosho Idibia, calm down. Life doesn't revolve around your penis...all your life na just dey cheat cheat.
Baba calm down hear the news officially fes. Dis one na still "dem say dem say".

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by CSTRR: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2022
And he doesn't even use condom.

Life is unfair Sha.

Many people that got HIV no even do a quarter of what this man has done with his private part.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by SURElee(f): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
But I want to ask a question o!
who doesn't know Tuface and his issues with his wife and his baby mamas and kids?
then another woman will go and put herself into this love triangle as it is called in big brother's house?
what is wrong with some women sef?

when a man comes, you know he is married, why not send him back where he belongs?

okay, Banker woman . welcome to the Idibia household.
enjoy yasef, while it last.

To Annie, the town crier and IG magaphone on crying matters,
now you not only curse out Pero, now bank chick don join the mix,
Oya wail the more.

To Tuface, who can't keep himself in check, continue to more ladies and expand your baby dynasty biko.
afterall you have denounced being a role model to make good music.
I wonder who ever called you role model before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
chatinent:

why re u blaming tuface, shouldn't u be talking to Annie to leave him, or hasn't he done enough, the reason Annie is still with Tuface is cos she sees him as a leverage, her whole life revolves around him she's afraid of the money, houses, fame she would lose if she decides to leave d marriage, she doesn't want her competition to take over the idibia wealth she has "sweated" for all this yrs let me ask u a question, do u think if Annie would still stay in marriage if tuface wasn't rich, famous and every woman's dream? Annie would rather die in marriage than leave tuface and see another woman and his exes on the house they built together, so she says, Tuface knows this very well that Annie needs him more than he needs her and has taken full advantage of it, after all, I would just apologize and she would be back to me, Annie would do the same to tuface without any remorse if she felt she had tuface around her middle finger, she's so cruel and afraid of what her own family she has distanced herself from would think when they hear she and tuface are separated , where is she going to go to? all this tuface knows very well and is too damn cruel with her, and btw Annie cheats too so? the marriage of tuface is the ideal marriage every man should work towards, where u re the controller of the relationship, where u re seen as indispensable, where no woman takes u for granted, disrespects u, cos she know she needs u more than u need her thats a balanced marriage and would last longer, a woman should love u more than u love her that's the template for a loving relationship not the other way round, guys learn from this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
SURElee:
But I want to ask a question o!
who doesn't know Tuface and his issues with his wife and his baby mamas and kids?
then another woman will go and put herself into this love triangle as it is called in big brother's house?
what is wrong with some women sef?

when a man comes, you know he is married, why not send him back where he belongs?

okay, Banker woman . welcome to the Idibia household.
enjoy yasef, while it last.

To Annie, the town crier and IG magaphone on crying matters,
now you not only curse out Pero, now bank chick don join the mix,
Oya wail the more.

To Tuface, who can't keep himself in check, continue to more ladies and expand your baby dynasty biko.
afterall you have denounced being a role model to make good music.
I wonder who ever called you role model before.

u go still fall yakata for him, wat u re saying is what many of them were saying before they knew wat was happening, their panties is on d ground, shouting "oh my goodness " grin
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by LordIsaac(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

why re u blaming tuface, shouldn't u be talking to Annie to leave him, or hasn't he done enough, the reason Annie is still with Tuface is cos she sees him as a leverage, her whole life revolves around him she's afraid of the money, houses, fame she would lose if she decides to leave d marriage, she doesn't want her competition to take over the idibia wealth she has "sweated" for all this yrs let me ask u a question, do u think if Annie would still stay in marriage if tuface wasn't rich, famous and every woman's dream? Annie would rather die in marriage than leave tuface and see another woman and his exes on the house they built together, so she says, Tuface knows this very well that Annie needs him more than he needs her and has taken full advantage of it, after all, I would just apologize and she would be back to me, Annie would do the same to tuface without any remorse if she felt she had tuface around her middle finger, she's so cruel and afraid of what her own family she has distanced herself from would think when they hear she and tuface are separated , where is she going to go to? all this tuface knows very well and is too damn cruel with her, and btw Annie cheats too so? the marriage of tuface is the ideal marriage every man should work towards, where u re the controller of the relationship, where u re seen as indispensable, where no woman takes u for granted, disrespects u, cos she know she needs u more than u need her thats a balanced marriage and would last longer, a woman should love u more than u love her that's the template for a loving relationship not the other way round, guys learn from this
You are actually asking the very basic questions. However, she may honestly be upholding the "for better or worse" vow she took. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
LordIsaac:

You are actually asking the very basic questions. However, she may honestly be upholding the "for better or worse" vow she took. grin

No she's not, Annie would stay in d marriage, till she dies, and is not because she loves tuface to d moon, but because she hasn't learned to live without d fear of her competition, and that's y the marriage has lasted long "enough" tuface market value tends to be on d rise but she can't say d same for herself, this keeps her In check, anytime she's beginning to act otherwise, she's reminded once again of who she's dating , a man dat has nothing to lose and can walk away and leave her shattered, she's afraid of such reality, d earlier she faces her fears and be willing to let go, dats wen she gets back d power in d relationship, let me remind u, relationship is a power struggle, is a chess game, they lesser u invest in emotions the more powerful u become and the more power u wield in a relationship, u should at all times not be the weak and d prey, u should be d strong indispensable person dats wat gets u ur respect in a relationship, relationship is not a symbiotic partnership, one is going to be weak and d other strong, d strong always subjugate the weak

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Onyi22(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Goldmaxx(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
CuteEmma:
So it happened because a masked blogger who has no known affiliations with the Idiabia’s family said so?

How do you even think? You’re forgetting that there was another one just few months ago, which later turned out to false.. and another one before that...

You just believe any post by bloggers hook line and sinker, then why do you have a brain?
One thing that looks fishy with this post is that “I’m tired“, it makes it look as if it was from Annie btw..
Are you saying tuface can't do that?
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by LordIsaac(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

No she's not, Annie would stay in d marriage, till she dies, and is not because she loves tuface to d moon, but because she hasn't learned to live without d fear of her competition, and that's y the marriage has lasted long "enough" tuface market value tends to be on d rise but she can't say d same for herself, this keeps her on.her toes
I'd ere on the side of believing all you wrote in its entirety.
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Prettygirl200(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodness why are men like this?? Why is this 2 face of a guy like this, just look at the pains he is making this innocent lady go through, she will be in her room crying bitterly. This is so bad!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by poshestmina(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
What was Annie expecting? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by ForexMaster123(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
His dick has got a mind of its own.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Goodness why are men like this?? Why is this 2 face of a guy like this, just look at the pains he is making this innocent lady go through, she will be in her room crying bitterly. This is so bad!!!
Was she not thinking straight when she got married to him?
Every one knows 2face is a serial fvckist
Why did she settle with him if she wasn’t ready to go through pains at irregular intervals

Was she planning to change him or what?
I blame 2face for his disgusting life style and i also blame Annie for agreeing to marry him

That man doesn’t deserve a wife
I mean how can you be over 40 and still flirt around like a teenager
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Prettygirl200(f): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Was she not thinking straight when she got married to him?
Every one knows 2face is a serial fvckist
Why did she settle with him if she wasn’t ready to go through pains at irregular intervals

Was she planning to change him or what?
I blame 2face for his disgusting life style and i also blame Annie for agreeing to marry him

That man doesn’t deserve a wife
I mean how can you be over 40 and still flirt around like a teenager

Honestly it's disheartening I feel so much for her!!! She will be so depressed, damn nasty am out of here

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Honestly it's disheartening I feel so much for her!!! She will be so depressed

Na she fvck up
I just hope he doesn’t bring an STD home one day
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Dizzyyish: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

No she's not, Annie would stay in d marriage, till she dies, and is not because she loves tuface to d moon, but because she hasn't learned to live without d fear of her competition, and that's y the marriage has lasted long "enough" tuface market value tends to be on d rise but she can't say d same for herself, this keeps her In check, anytime she's beginning to act otherwise, she's reminded once again of who she's dating , a man dat has nothing to lose and can walk away and leave her shattered, she's afraid of such reality, d earlier she faces her fears and be willing to let go, dats wen she gets back d power in d relationship, let me remind u, relationship is a power struggle, is a chess game, they lesser u invest in emotions the more powerful u become and the more power u wield in a relationship, u should at all times not be the weak and d prey, u should be d strong indispensable person dats wat gets u ur respect in a relationship, relationship is not a symbiotic partnership, one is going to be weak and d other strong, d strong always subjugate the weak
2face sef.. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Prettygirl200(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na she fvck up
I just hope he doesn’t bring an STD home one day
No be small oooo a man at his age is fucking Evey dick and Harry so so shameful. Godforbid
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No be small oooo a man at his age is fucking Evey dick and Harry so so shameful. Godforbid

Too bad
He didn’t learn anything from his late friend sound sultan RIP
They are friends but there are completely different in all aspects
Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by bukiah: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
All this epistle on top of lies. Nawa o
Heathrow44:

Re: 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family by Mercury12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dem say dem say news. .una no confirm fess. Una dey write rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist / The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses / Inside The World Of Nigerian Instagram Porn Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.