Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) (38801 Views)

Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by DonCortino: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
And one idiot is asking for prayers because her cousin is about marrying a nigerian. undecided
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
yomi007k:
shocked

Op I beg add GRAPHIC to the topic.

This is bad man.

Ogbeni you weak oh! Na just blood nai you dey say make op add graphic. Man nor dey wreak like that oh guy.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
pastors of now adays are now the once possessed with demon, how can a man do this to his wife? are they in WWE championship match?
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
The religion of love again
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by teeshawt(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
sorry is his case, nd sorry to the wounded, btw her head looks like Medusa.... so I can't look into her eyes, maybe the person below me will
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
her hair style is irritating though.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
let her tell us what she has been doing to frustrate the life out of pastor...

i do not listen to rubbish pity stories...

a sane man cannot just stand up and start beating his wife for no reason...

a sane man would not just see a pic of a brutalzed woman and start calling the man a beast...

only mad men and women would be quick to judge after hearing a side of the story...even the person brutalized did not write any story
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
her hair like medussa the gagog

fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by theway83: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Point of correction, that is not a pastor but an ANIMAL

You now a what
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
All this Ass Licking fake Pastors, they won't stop Suprising Us...i Wonder wat dey ar preaching 2 deir members..
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by smartiyke78: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dis one is just one mottor pack agbero fortunate to b wearing a suit only by his look....
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
emperorzz:
Pastor go cry to God for forgiveness... God go forgive am Sam Sam....but ee good for him wife..next time she go support her husband ministry no matter what.. And beg him for forgiveness.
see this guy o u know what happened b4 u judge her he is ur pastor? hmm role model and he will call himself man of God As if he was named by God This is another man of devil i pick race
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Emmyspecial(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yahoo boy pastor Like daddy freeze will say cheesy.. Make ogun break ur left ball there!
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by onos217(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
What the man did no doubt is bad. It's inhumane in every form. Such physical battery should not saunter from a man who claimed to be a man of God. But the look on the woman face shows she will be the stubborn type;the type that hurl comptemt at every turn. And you know,irrespective of position or status not every man has patient for such a woman. Hence, the beaten of her life.But then,I might just be wrong .
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omg her attached hair makes it more gory...*runs outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Rilwan20(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
coolesmile:
End-time "pastor". Just say a lunatic brutalizes a woman. Not a pastor. angry
Of course he, same way people used to dissociate terrorism from Islam and it often fell on deaf hear.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Too bad & wicked.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by dimeji877(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oga ooo

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
That her hair style sef, hope it wasnt the problem.
Women, we nid to join forces oooh. Whenever a man beats his wife lik dis, make we jus gather go hammer the muumu. That way, DV wil stop.
Just kidding.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by sekem: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
The name Chukuson sounds like a biafuran name.

Did a biafuran change his name by adding -son to it or maybe his ancestors were actually biafuran slaves that settled in liberia after they were freed in america?

Hmm, are you thinking what ayam thought?

Or probably, it's just a rare coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by lawngmahan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
All this yeye human right bullshit, they won't investigate the cause.
all na to they shout upandan spoiling people name all in the name of women being a weaker vessel

before u criticize me I'm not and would never be in support of violence but some ladies lack manners,morals and every other good things of life in character

I think it's high time we men as well rose up for ourselves and defend our name from being dragged to d mud but u must say no to assault and violence sha
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
fryoobest:
Hmmm, Everyone is insulting the Pastor as if he is God and not human, It may interest you to know that Some pastors have been spiritually killed by their demonic wives yet nobody makes noise about it.. Is spiritual Injury and spiritual death not worse than physical injury??

That's for those who understand what I mean!!!!
BTW.... May be that is his own easy ways of casting out the devil in his wife.. Lol!!!!!!!

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Woman abuser on thread....

How could you if she is that bad he is pastor why he don't deliver or divorce her?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

You now a what
I did not mention you o. So face front
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
RIP English.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Look at the individual they call pastor smh looks like a love-vendor to me grin
Hell fire can wait .. some one should beat him up then lock him Up for life ..awon oloriburuku okurin undecided
How can you do this to someone you "love"
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
fryoobest:
Hmmm, Everyone is insulting the Pastor as if he is God and not human, It may interest you to know that Some pastors have been spiritually killed by their demonic wives yet nobody makes noise about it.. Is spiritual Injury and spiritual death not worse than physical injury??

That's for those who understand what I mean!!!!
BTW.... May be that is his own easy ways of casting out the devil in his wife.. Lol!!!!!!!
Stfu undecided nonsense now devil is running his life abi
What spiritual injury undecided be deceiving yourself there . So by beating her up his casting out demons .. can you hear yourself you sound stwepid .

Useless man . Coward oshi
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Sparkle777:
That her hair style sef, hope it wasnt the problem.
Women, we nid to join forces oooh. Whenever a man beats his wife lik dis, make we jus gather go hammer the muumu. That way, DV wil stop.
Just kidding.

U know some women dont know they can actually beat a guy up if they want to but mentality and society makes them. Stand there like punching bag

I pity d man that would even breathe to close to me .. hmmm he will pick his dik off the floor undecided so mad right now lol grin
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Christianabad

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
i understand the fact that women can frustrate someone but forming mayweather wont help in solving d problem as we have many ways of discipling a woman.

I hate men that use words like " women can frustrate someone"don't men frustrate someone? Shld we pay area boys to beat u men up becos we are frustrated too?
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by toluleke(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2017
PAUL CHUKUSON...NCAN hope no be EASTERN NIGERIA ISRAELITE. them done go LIBERIA again go hustle
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by phelmzzy(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Badly injury... Baba na you oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.