Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo (2451 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / BIAFRA: Buhari Is Raping Us Asari Dokubor Curses VIDEO / Asari Dokunbo Has Found His Voice Again.says Buhari Has No Iota Of Integrity.ha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by malel1: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
"When they organised the Traditional Rulers' Forum in Abuja, Yoruba obas were ridiculed. They put all the Emirs on the first row and put Yoruba Obas, including the Ooni on the second row. When I came in, I asked for my seat and they wanted me to go and sit at the back. I just removed one of the tags and sat beside the Sultan of Sokoto..........
When they asked us for a meeting in Abuja, they asked us to bring our aides for hotel accommodation. The emirs would bring about eight and they put them in suites while they reserved two rooms for me. I just packed to one of the presidential suites. They said but it was not reserved for me, and I said they didn't have to do that, I did it myself. You see, as the Alaafin, you cannot fear anything."
Alaafin of Oyo.

https://web.facebook.com/Dokubo-Asari-Justice-Foundation-306509392827347/?fref=ts
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by JideAmuGiaka: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by disumusa: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
malel1:
"When they organised the Traditional Rulers' Forum in Abuja, Yoruba obas were ridiculed. They put all the Emirs on the first row and put Yoruba Obas, including the Ooni on the second row. When I came in, I asked for my seat and they wanted me to go and sit at the back. I just removed one of the tags and sat beside the Sultan of Sokoto..........
When they asked us for a meeting in Abuja, they asked us to bring our aides for hotel accommodation. The emirs would bring about eight and they put them in suites while they reserved two rooms for me. I just packed to one of the presidential suites. They said but it was not reserved for me, and I said they didn't have to do that, I did it myself. You see, as the Alaafin, you cannot fear anything."
Alaafin of Oyo.

https://web.facebook.com/Dokubo-Asari-Justice-Foundation-306509392827347/?fref=ts
nonsense and senseless substandard IBO thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by tafabaloo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
What is the meaning of this?
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lubish
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by Ahmadgani(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
In every nonsense there is a sense. Honestly i cant see any sense in this particular nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by freeze001(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
disumusa:

Alaafin of Oyo has Igbo thinking? Such a fruitcake!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by aloziedaya(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
This shows us that in Nigeria, they treat the hausas as first class citizens and others as inferiors. He made himself equal to them by force.
I love this tread. There must be equity in Nigeria. Why should the Hausa take front roll and others behind them. Why not mix the seats if we are one.
Why is the federal government paying the Hausa traditional rulers till today and not pay other traditional rulers in Nigeria.

Always resist them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by GMBuhari: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stupid Fvck

Why does it matter where anybody seats, I'm pretty sure the guess list was sent to an event planner , the purpose if peace and orderliness

But you had to show your ancestor's stupidity by disrupting a planned event

One begins to wonder why (if) he was actually at the event

It's Traditional rules's forum why was he there?
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by lancelotsylvanu: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
If indeed the Alaafin of Oyo have finally understood the magic by the north led FG and had decided to take his destiny in his hands then i commend him and equaly advise others to wake from their slumber.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by auggie340(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupid Fvck

Why does it matter where anybody seats, I'm pretty sure the guess list was sent to an event planner , the purpose if peace and orderliness

Is the alaafin of Oyo not a traditional ruler

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by GMBuhari: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
auggie340:

Is the alaafin of Oyo not a traditional ruler

I didn't realize Alaafin of Oyo is an office job?
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by thewarrior72: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupid Fvck

^^
Epain this almajiri wellaa hahahahah

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by thewarrior72: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2017
sCun:
Shame on Yorubas
Why should they be ashamed? They have always wanted to play second fiddle and eat the grumbs from their masters table.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by thewarrior72: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2017
My yoruba muslim friends like sarrki, madridguy,dropshot,passingshot,blackpanda, modath,midolstudent, ganiyat72,ngeneukwenu,engineerboat, omonaokada,arresa,oduavanguard,focus, pentiumpro,esinwajuforward, subway,super1star etc will not like what Alaafin did. Alaafin is not a true muslima, for disobeying the custodian of islam in zoogeria.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by SalamRushdie: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupid Fvck

You sound pained he sat near the sultan

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by OmidinaKayode: 1:20am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupid Fvck

So you be almajiri sef! Thank you for deceiving my yoruba muslim people that you are Ibo who love Master Booharry. Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by midol: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2017
We yoruba muslims condemn the Alaafin for disrespecting our Fulani Sultan and Emirs. The Alaafin should have been kicked out of the event. Doesn't he know that the fulani are the master race who are our principals?

We all know that they gave us Islam and we donate our big buttocks women to them for their pleasure. The Alaafin should be kicked out for the insolence and behaving stubborn like the Iboes, we want an Emirate in Oyo. Insha Allahu! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by BabaRamota1980: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2017
sCun:
Shame on Yorubas

If Yorubas were in the second row, what row was Ibo in? grin

Una no dey think before you yearn.
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by BabaRamota1980: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2017
thewarrior72:

Why should they be ashamed? They have always wanted to play second fiddle and eat the grumbs from their masters table.

This was a meeting organized during Abacha regime, all regions were represented by their first class traditional rulers. Which table floor did Ibo rulers eat their crumbs from?
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by orisa37: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Valueless Mentality.
Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by obaaderemi: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupid Fvck

Of course it matters where people sit.besides it was the alaafin of oyo talking.read the post again.he is a fearless man.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by obaaderemi: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

This was a meeting organized during Abacha regime, all regions were represented by their first class traditional rulers. Which table floor did Ibo rulers eat their crumbs from?
They sat outside and were not even men enough to challenge the status quo, like the alaafin did.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by midol: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

If Yorubas were in the second row, what row was Ibo in? grin

Una no dey think before you yearn.

grin grin
OmidinaKayode:

After Allah, it is the Arabs, then the Fulanis, the hausas come next, we yoruba muslim are happy to rank next after hausas.
We would would have ranked above Hausas if Afonja was sensible enough to invite the fulani to conquer our land before the hausas did.

But in all we thank Allah for our current position. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun! grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo by Huddler: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2017
disumusa:

Senseless animal reread the topic again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Hope In 2019 (alh.dr Sule Lamido) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra On Twitter Pix / What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.