Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices (18856 Views)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ipreach: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Have I been called by God to be a prophet or is it just normal to other people?

Should I go and open a prophetic ministry?

Please, advice me.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
That which you think is good might be a sin .... Just be normal...

13 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Jostico: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
sorry o is any one from your family or genre an amadiolagist the next sentence na call o

7 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by okenwa(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
You can tell fortune..... but not called.

Predicting right is different from Profesying right.

Don't join the bands.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ipreach: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jostico:
sorry o is any one from your family or genre an amadiolagist the next sentence na call o

I dont need a amadiologist because I am fully ok

2 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by akp202(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
God is not an author of Confusion...when he calls he leads

31 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please don't, if you don't want to join the bad gang.

If your stomach is not calling you, stay off prophesy.

If money is the problem, your talent can be used to pick sure betting odds, like correct score or BTTS

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by petra1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipreach:
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

It's God who call people into offices . There is difference between prophesying and the gift of prophecy and the office of the prophet. Someone may prophesy that's not a proof of the gift of prophecy and having the gift of prophecy is not a proof of a call into the office of a prophet.

You can have the gift of prophecy and still be under a pastor and submit your gift under the his leadership. Paul was an apostle but he had prophets who worked with him. Silas was a prophet, Barnabas was a prophet. But served under Paul . So server in your church . Let your pastor know your experience. He will guide you . Except God tells you otherwise . When God tells you ,you will know .

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ipreach: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
petra1:

It's God who call people into offices . There is difference between prophesying and the gift of prophecy and the office of the prophet. Someone may prophesy that's not a proof of the gift of prophecy and having the gift of prophecy is not a proof of a call into the office of a prophet.

You can have the gift of prophecy and still be under a pastor and submit your gift under the his leadership. Paul was an apostle but he had prophets who worked with him. Silas was a prophet, Barnabas was a prophet. But served under Paul . So server in your church . Let your pastor know your experience. He will guide you . Except God tells you otherwise . When God tells you ,you will know .

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by enshy: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
@ipreach, ure blessed!
2 things my friend:
1. If you are called by God, you wont ask if you should go
2. Prophecy isnt about seeing dreams amd foretelling, far from it. God's Prophet edifies, exhorts and comforts. He speaks the mind of God like Isaiah, Jeremiah nd Ezekiel did!
Conclusion: Dont be misled, seek God and grow in the Lord...If you attend a Bible believing church, please see your leader fast! A spiritual leader will ask you certain questions to help him direct nd guide you properly!
God direct you paths! Amen!

14 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ipreach: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
enshy:
@ipreach, ure blessed!
2 things my friend:
1. If you are called by God, you wont ask if you should go
2. Prophecy isnt about seeing dreams amd foretelling, far from it. God's Prophet edifies, exhorts and comforts. He speaks the mind of God like Isaiah, Jeremiah nd Ezekiel did!
Conclusion: Dont be misled, seek God and grow in the Lord...If you attend a Bible believing church, please see your leader fast! A spiritual leader will ask you certain questions to help him direct nd guide you properly!
God direct you paths! Amen!

God bless you
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by donnie(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Men do not decide to start ministries. They are called into ministry. Use your gift to serve God in Spirit and in truth by submitting to your local church authority. You do not start a ministry just because you have a gift.

Do not start a minsitry when you are not called or sent otherwise you could end up in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by EternalTruth: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2017
donnie:
Men do not decide to start ministries. They are called into ministry. Use your gift to serve God in Spirit and in truth by submitting to your local church authority. You do not start a ministry just because you have a gift.

Do not start a minsitry when you are not called or sent otherwise you could end up in hell.
wrong assertion. You sound like those hypocrite deeper lifers that keep threatening people with hell fire.

We've gotten used to the threats already.

Shey na the hell were your grandpapa build am

8 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by donnie(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
wrong assertion. You sound like those hypocrite deeper lifers that keep threatening people with hell fire.

We've gotten used to the threats already.

Shey na the hell were your grandpapa build am

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by EternalTruth: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
donnie:

A word is enough for the wise.
keep on deceiving yourself and be surprised on the last day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Prophesy the colour of my underwear, let's start with that small test...White boxer briefs or black?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by DivinelyBlessed: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Prophetic ministry already?? Bros, chill na.
God has to call you first not you calling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Open a beer parlour

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by princeonx: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok! Before you spend your money paying for rent anywhere make you tell us about Buhari first then we can go from there!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by seunlly(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
is that necessary
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Just open a bet9ja store and be happy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Things I read on front page

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by MAYOWAAK: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

Scam indeed.A scam is always false

4 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
GOD

DOESN'T

CALL

THE QUALIFIED.

HE

QUALIFIES

THE CALLED.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by orjikuramo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
If u are sure u can predict perfectly kindly drop your number, I will always contact u before playing NAIRABET

13 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Martinez19(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.Hu

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

I have a task for you. I am serious. Predict my future. kiss
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Iphone5: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
OP, abeg i need your number
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Phonefanatic: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't start a ministry. This is the problem with Africa and Nigeria in Particular. Such gift can be employed in any field of work that's why the western world have school of the gifted of which you will be trained to use it positively no matter your field. It's not always about church church church.

If I had the gift to see like most fake pastors do I will gladly join the Secret Service or Law or even medical field.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Martinez19(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

I have a task for you. Predict my future. I am serious *open my ears*
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ExAngel007(f): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Lanretoye(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
is that a company u want to open or wah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.