Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices (18855 Views)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by otemanuduno: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
omobritiko:
Am very glad to see this topic,Incase anyone can tell me what's happening to me too,I don't believe mine is a call but it's super weird...I will keep this very short.Most time I always know before my phone rings and I will know the caller and it's ihappened more than 7/10 times,am not even joking a day before 2face made a vid about protest against government,I thought the same tin in my head and I woke up seeing him making a vid.I never know what kind of government they use in Thailand,I was busy few months ago and I searched online I could see it was a monarchy sys and they got a king,in fact oldest serving king in the world...the next morning I woke up I saw news about him being died,before then o never thought about Thailand in my life...basically there are incident that I imagine or thought of and it will happen right away or later on,I could be in the bath room thinking or I haven't heard akon in awhile and I will come on my phone first pic on my ig is akon...if u know what this is please tell me
All these are the powers of coincidences. You are gifted in coincidences.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by petra1(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2017
alfarouq:

Let him use his gift under someone so that person can take the credit.

Is ministry about credit or honor of men? Ministry is about service and meeting needs. What Silas and apollos contending popularity with Paul?

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Zeusd3(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Bros eh.... I need naija bet game prediction for weekend games.... Make we start to dey test from here before we go give advice......
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Masterclass32: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Have I been called by God to be a prophet or is it just normal to other people?

Should I go and open a prophetic ministry?

Please, advice me.

You may indeed have a gift from God. But you don't just run off and open a ministry.

Seek the face of God. If you were called, He will confirm that, commision you and send you forth. People who are called are called for specific purposes, and to serve in specific areas, at certain times. Seek God and He will direct you.

It may not be His will for you to start a ministry just yet. He may purpose for you to join another ministry for now, where you will grow and be trained first. You know He works with times and seasons.

Bottom line: Seek God.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by bbee(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Do you hear from God? It's best if you spend time to hear from Him than to take personal decisions. Waiting on God to get an answer is better than taking advice from men that at the long run will bring your ministry down. The Holy Spirit is still speaking brother.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by akblings(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Mbok, Mbok, abeg predict Dz sunday match for me for BET9JA... lols

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
donnie:
Men do not decide to start ministries. They are called into ministry. Use your gift to serve God in Spirit and in truth by submitting to your local church authority. You do not start a ministry just because you have a gift.

Do not start a minsitry when you are not called or sent otherwise you could end up in hell.
thy must b a sign DAT some1 is called.

if u know any,u let it out
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Danfuster(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

If it is true as you state, I believe you are gifted and in the psychological sphere, it is called "Vibe" and "intuition". You might have unknowingly unlocked a way to listen to it more or they're just resonating at really high pitch.

The brain thinks much more visually and intuitively.

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by IRALIFE(f): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
petra1:

It's God who call people into offices . There is difference between prophesying and the gift of prophecy and the office of the prophet. Someone may prophesy that's not a proof of the gift of prophecy and having the gift of prophecy is not a proof of a call into the office of a prophet.

You can have the gift of prophecy and still be under a pastor and submit your gift under the his leadership. Paul was an apostle but he had prophets who worked with him. Silas was a prophet, Barnabas was a prophet. But served under Paul . So server in your church . Let your pastor know your experience. He will guide you . Except God tells you otherwise . When God tells you ,you will know .

So true Bro.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by InsanePsycho(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Have I been called by God to be a prophet or is it just normal to other people?

Should I go and open a prophetic ministry?

Please, advice me.

Quick question

What is the color of the boxers I will put on tomorrow??
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by sonnie10: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
femi4:
it happens, when the position of the baby makes it difficult to determine whether he/she has testicles or not

So you just tell the patient any one of the two. Like Tim bom , Tim bom lucky deep.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Quick question

What is the color of the boxers I will put on tomorrow??

I see green I see brown grin grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by InsanePsycho(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

I see green I see brown grin grin

Stop smoking that sh1t grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viccur:
Pls just gv me d correct scores of these matches;

Chelsea - Man U

Barca - PSG

Arsenal - Bayern

thanks in anticipation. You will surely be rewarded handsomely

Man u
Barca
Arsenal-Bayern draw
grin grin grin go and stake all. But don't hold me responsible.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Stop smoking that sh1t grin

Wait till tomorrow Na. Then come back and tell me grin grin
When you wear it, and return home do proper scanning. Lol
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by InsanePsycho(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

Wait till tomorrow Na. Then come back and tell me grin grin
When you wear it, and return home do proper scanning. Lol

I don't even have boxers in those colors. Ask god again. Last time it was probably high cheesy grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

I don't even have boxers in those colors. Ask god again. Last time it was probably high cheesy grin

I said wait till tomorrow Na grin grin grin when you return, scan the pant aka boxer/briefs for color coding grin grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Viccur(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

Man u
Barca
Arsenal-Bayern draw
grin grin grin go and stake all. But don't hold me responsible.
sorry i was talking to OP nt you
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viccur:
sorry i was talking to OP nt you

Sorry OP can not help himself now talkless of you
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Viccur(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

Sorry OP can not help himself now talkless of you
are u is mouthpiece?
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viccur:
are u is mouthpiece?

No, if he could, he wouldn't be asking if he should open church. See, he also needs help ATM.
Writing is on the wall
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by ipreach: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank you all for all the advises given to me in this thread, actually, I have gotten the kind of advise I need.
But for those of you who are raining abuses, I want to tell you that, it will never come nearme becauwe I am an anoited of the Lord and no evil shall come close to my dwelling.

God bless you all
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Damseldammie(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga Ade! Pls don't try founding any ministry or whatsoever you call it because what you did doesn't make you a prophet, it's just a discretion (ìmònàyà). Which every other person can predict & come to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.