Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos (30886 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by zedman1(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2017
The 'Mother' of Father part 1
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Christie212: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
e don b. Na wa o
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Originalsly: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm.... I would expect the police to go after the ones that burnt down the house.... clean up the gang and supporters once and for all. But.... maybe police are part of the gang.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2017
mr.chukwu is a lion....he killed a lord criminal in fight

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by officialJP(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2017
i hope devil will find him a better position maybe second in command grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by lonelydora: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Father is dead? Let me call my niggas in the village.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by arowstev2000: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
My ppl and crime

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by manikspears: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
uzoclinton:
AND THAT WAS HOW HIS DEATH BROUGHT ABOUT PEACE IN THE COMMUNITY

end of story
grin grin grin grin grin grin how you take know wetin dey my mind?the guy wey kill am now don turn hero (john snow) cool
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by engrchykae(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Abia state Governor needs to give Mr Chukwu a new house and brand new car. If he is not married, they need to find him a Yoruba wife that can pound yam grin.
if mr chukwu have had a yoruba mother,he wouldnt have been able to kill the criminal because he would run away yelling aaaaaaaaaagh,mogbe ooooooooooh moku modaran.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
engrchykae:
if mr chukwu have had a yoruba mother,he wouldnt have been able to kill the criminal because he would run away yelling aaaaaaaaaagh,mogbe ooooooooooh moku modaran.

No young man, if he had a Yoruba mother, he wouldn't be in the police custody. Yorubas don't get caught easily.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dreamwaker:

No young man, if he had a Yoruba mother, he wouldn't be in the police custody. Yorubas don't get caught easily.
because the criminal would have killed him and he would be in the mortuary and not in police custody.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
engrchykae:
because the criminal would have killed him and he would be in the mortuary and not in police custody.

I'm sorry you carry such unnecessary burden. If you want me to carry the burden by hating ibo brothers unnecessary then you are on a wild goose chase.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by alaskido(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na now them know say Jaguda get oga.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by eposho: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Your father
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
He who kills with sword........
Shall die by the sword. But sometimes,he who kill by the sword may die by the gun
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Shall die by the sword. But sometimes,he who kill by the sword may die by the gun
still gruesome enough
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
i hope devil will find him a better position maybe second in command grin
someone has fill the seat,he's just a mere member in hell,tho he may be the leader of his community hell-dwellers
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by doskie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
wizzlyd:
wink
oboy dat one na forgotten issue oh.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Roast in pieces Obasi Kalu.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by akigbemaru: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
FAther notorious got stabbed!
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by samsam2019: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Brown roof in abia hmmmm
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Father' Stabbed To Death While Fighting In Abia. Photos by Neoguru3: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Abia state Governor needs to give Mr Chukwu a new house and brand new car. If he is not married, they need to find him a Yoruba wife that can pound yam grin.
you must be *daM* *ginkcuF* *dartsaB*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos / Woman Shot Dead In Benue (Photos) / Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.