Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (3599 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by An0nimus: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
OP next time eh, put a pic on your profile mbok tongue
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
z it by force? What do u wanna c?
An0nimus:
OP next time eh, put a pic on your profile mbok tongue
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by An0nimus: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
z it by force? What do u wanna c?

I want to see if you look like my cousin tongue
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
hahaha..... Don't com and kee me here! Who no like enjoyment? Abi u wan suffer? tongue tongue
.Although, were so different physically, but we look alike in more ways than one! U know, same behavior, interest, voice
even same way of thinking! We're best buddies if u ask me!
Btw, how much will u pay me for all these info? grin grin
torqque7:

shocked 2girls and a boy Ko...ya wicked,so you want two girls abi?noo..I am giving u 3boys all angry weda u like it or not tongue, grin..see u,so u no fit shout?u go like enjoyment well well be that,I'm sure u won't even mind ur husband carrying your pregnancy while u enjoy a flat stomach.smh lol

Hmm so what's your relationship like with your twin sister?are you guys real close like the average identical twins?same clothes,same interests etc?
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
lolz.... What makes u think so? cheesy cheesy
An0nimus:

I want to see if you look like my cousin tongue
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by An0nimus: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz.... What makes u think so? cheesy cheesy

I know so, so what's it gon be? any DP for us cheesy
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2017
naahh
An0nimus:

I know so, so what's it gon be? any DP for us cheesy
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by An0nimus: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
naahh

I take that as a yes. don't worry only me will see it

expect my PM, it's stuck in traffic now tongue
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2017
An0nimus:

I take that as a yes. don't worry only me will see it

expect my PM, it's stuck in traffic now tongue
sorry, it means nope!
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by torqque7(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
hahaha..... Don't com and kee me here! Who no like enjoyment? Abi u wan suffer? tongue tongue
.Although, were so different physically, but we look alike in more ways than one! U know, same behavior, interest, voice
even same way of thinking! We're best buddies if u ask me!
Btw, how much will u pay me for all these info? grin grin

Hahaha you see women too like themselves..you are now charging me for information that I need to be able to handle the twin boys you will give me before the end of the year..don't you know it will also benefit you as their mother if I am able to relate with them very well? ;Dsmh women ehnn..okay how much do you want?cash or kind cos I pay mostly in kind wink.

Hmm twin girls na wahala..if you start toasting one you must find a way to impress her sister or else she will spoil your runs with her twin cos of jealousy.. any ideas on how we will handle your twin so that she will not stop you from giving me twin boys grin..lol how's your night joor?
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by kayzat: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
I wouldn't completely say it's the fault of the parent, some children are just naturally stubborn!

It took the grace to deliver some children with the spirit of stubbornness. I used to be very very stubborn to the extent that I attended 6 different primary schools in 8years before I can finish my primary education . My parents are disciplinarians to the core ( Mum was a teacher then and Dad a custom officer) but they just can't handle me. I went through all manners of punishments then but at the end of the day I am one of the coolest guy you can find around.

One of my Aunty who was childless then just appealed to my parents to allow her go with me and since they are already tired of me they just released me to her with the hope that the poor woman too will soon deport me like others before her but as God will have she was able to change my perspective about life generally.

Now I don't drink , smoke , party , go clubbing , fight or have much friends and mostly indoor if I have nothing tangible to do outside my home.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by misse1(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Hehehe.
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by dayleke: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
May baba God bless all our mothers,
Mothers to be....
And all womenfolks in general.

Amen.
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
lolz...... I'm really glad u changed! smiley its usually like that, but in some cases, the grow up badly its so sad....... I used to be stubborn while growing up, but now I'm very calm and cool headed wink
kayzat:

It took the grace to deliver some children with the spirit of stubbornness. I used to be very very stubborn to the extent that I attended 6 different primary schools in 8years before I can finish my primary education . My parents are disciplinarians to the core ( Mum was a teacher then and Dad a custom officer) but they just can't handle me. I went through all manners of punishments then but at the end of the day I am one of the coolest guy you can find around.

One of my Aunty who was childless then just appealed to my parents to allow her go with me and since they are already tired of me they just released me to her with the hope that the poor woman too will soon deport me like others before her but as God will have she was able to change my perspective about life generally.

Now I don't drink , smoke , party , go clubbing , fight or have much friends and mostly indoor if I have nothing tangible to do outside my home.
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Aman ooo
dayleke:
May baba God bless all our mothers,
Mothers to be....
And all womenfolks in general.

Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Lovely Logics / This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / A Poem For My Mother (nee Nwanyiocha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.