Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? (3696 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Ceekay(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2006
Ladies, Gents, would u be willing 2 tie d nuptial knot wid a guy/girl on wheelchair?
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2006
no way!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by hotangel2(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2006
Why would God wanna do that to me? undecided
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by SweetFlora(f): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2006
If u Love that guy/girl,u can marry him/her.I can marry that person,that's if i really love the person.U dont know 2moro,there may be a miracle,and u'll see that the person will appreciate.Remember,as humans,it not only sweet things we'll be tasting but we have to taste bitter things.

But we dont pray for such things.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by clarissa(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2006
i dont mind marrrying the guy if i luv him but it will be a lot of stress tho lol so i hope it doesn't happen to me
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by dejiolowe: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2006
hmmm....
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by candylover(f): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2006
IT ALL DEPENDS.IF I AM DATING THIS PERSON B4 HE BECOMES WHEEL CHAIR BOUND THEN NO PROBLEM.BUT IF THIS IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND I DONT THINK SO CUS IT WONT BE THA EASY TO COPE.INFACT MAKE WE NO PRAY 4 BAD THING.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by vichel(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2006
of course i would, if we have a connection, and if she's very beautiful
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by 1ofall(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2006
It would depend on a lot more than his being in a wheelchair, why is he in a wheel chair? Does he have other medical conditions that would require a lot of care?
I guess my answer would be "it depends"
For those who say "never" does that mean if you married someone today and he/she had the misfortune to end up in a wheelchair you'd dump them?
Rememebr that there are worse handicaps than the obvious ones.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2006
well i guess i wld dat is if i had already bn seeing him b4 he got in da wheelchair
i wldnt abandon him jst bec he's in a wheelchair bt
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by babymine(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2006
Easier said than done, grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by glamour(f): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2006
i will marry him, if i was on a date with him before the unpleasant incident occurred . i wont neglect him because that is when he will need me most .
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by tejuoso1(f): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2006
if it's gonn be temporary and i've loved him for years i'll do
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by 2cantango(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2006
why are some of you saying you hope it doesn't happen to you? what happened to you? they are the one in the wheelchair undecided
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by mamaput(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2006
I had a Boyfriend that once fall from a tree( what a joke then he is a hobby para glider) and broke his back.
he was in the hospital for 3 months and could have ended in a wheel chair.
I did not mind that but he did not want me to come to the Hospital.
It can always be the other way round.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Dupsybaby(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2006
Lets all be realistic,no fake ups.Abeg eeee no easy o,its easier said than done marry,love, temporarily or permanently. grinundecided sad
Very unpleasant
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by eveseh(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
if the love is there
i will kiss
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by lauryn(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2006
I honestly would marry someone that I really love that does happen to have a disability.
There's absolutely, i repeat, ABSOLUTELY, nothin wrong with that, as long the person doesnt have dementia, I would marry him, not out of pity, but for the sake of LOVE.
What is this world turning into?
Humans are so unbelievable! God!
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
Honestly, if i love the person i would, but i would have to be veeery sure i wdnt resent the person later or anything else like that. it must be for love, never out of pity. if not it can't last.
Love or no love it will always be a tough decision.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Oracle(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2006
I wouldn't want to but Love counts, if you Love the person then nothing should hinder marriage.
Love doesn't see the broken leg
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Seun(m): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2006
The broken leg is part of the total package that you are marrying. If you can't fully accept a potential lover's disability, it's better not to waste his/her time. "Love" cannot over-ride reality.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Oracle(m): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2006
Seun:

"Love" cannot over-ride reality.

hmmmm you may have a point
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by jaybaby(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2006
I dnt KNOw undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by ladykool(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2006
hmmm, i can't
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Seun(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2007
It would be really difficult. The attraction will have to be as strong as a diamond for that to happen. Ouch. cry
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Free(f): 5:40am On Mar 01, 2007
hmm

i dnt think i can
it wud be alot of work grin grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by bunmii(f): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2007
undecided hmmm it really easy to just type yes when love is there,, but when faced with it in the real life i don't know
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by OmoEko1(f): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2007
i DON'T THINK SO sad sad
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by spoilt(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2007
if the guy is dooooooooooownnn! i would marry his ass. i'm a sucker for love irrespective of the state of the limbs.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by Seun(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2007
It will be hard for a disabled guy to make you feel that love you're talking about. It's easy to love when all is well.
Re: Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? by spoilt(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2007
seun, u think that because a guy has both legs he's going to love you till death do you part shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. which planet do you live on. most divorced couples i know have both legs intacts!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Making A Terrible Mistake? / Should I Beg My In-law? / Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.