Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (528 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by missmabel: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2017
just as the say a little laugh a day can help you ease of stress, so am gonna be posting some joke here.

Great Jokes for Animal

imagine if animals are on facebook.

If animals have Facebook, these are most likely to be their Status Updates,

COCKROACH: “Managed to skip from some one’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!”

Cat: “My 7th child is asking who is her dad. What shall I tell her??, I don’t even remember”

Mosquito: “I am HIV positive.. this is all due to wrong sucking”

Chicken: “If tomorrow I didn’t updating my status, means I’m being served at KFC. Love you all ”

Pig: “Oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!! ”

Goat : “Friends, don’t go out, Eid is coming soon”.

The Biggest Lie – Super Funny Teacher Jokes

The teacher entered in to the class room a saw two students were arguing….

Teacher : Why are you arguing ?

Student : We found a ten dollar note and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.

Teacher : You should be ashamed of yourselves, when I was your age I didn’t even know what a lie was.

The students gave the ten dollars to the teacher.
so make sure you are always happy and smile

(1) (Reply)

Female University Student Found Dead After Going To Smoke In Aboki's Room / LATEST Download:boybreed, Xbusta, HD – Bad / wise women keep their homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.