Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) (30609 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Thugs!
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Daboywizzy: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Each student will pay nothing less than 15k for repairs...
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
sometimes i wonder how some students think, you destroy the only bank in your school because you want more banks on campus ,which other bank will want to come and open a branch there now? is the bank now a university property? I just pity the poor parents who will have to cough out money to pay for damages in this riot.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Idamond: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
That one na small thing..if rochas collins is not release,d bank go fall down
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
That's a modern Hut not a bank. No regrets destroying it. Why didn't this dude snap the starboard of the building, my signature dey there sef.
Never knew I was this good with stones. #BadassArcher cool cool
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by lukaino(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2017
I would have joined them if i was there.
Meanwhile Diamond bank is yet to refund the N150 stamp duty charges deducted from my account as promised two weeks ago.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Dymaco(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
wunmi590:
SMH for some student.

Protest is not all about destroying properties to show people you are protesting.

Now that you have succeeded in destroying the only bank you have, how would pay your school fees, and do banking transaction in the school premises?

I know you would pay for the damages you have done to the bank, it would be added to your school fees.

You students should just be ready to pay for the damages.

since two years we have been protesting peacefully. Imagine VC walking out sug President wen he brought problem student are facing

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by killsmith(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

The students should get a good lawyer to sue DSS for the payment then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274880_img20160713wa000_jpeg8b63eae3a7de9cfcbb52f1bdcf3d09b3
Sue dss ?...You want the DSS to bundle both the lawyer and the judge in the midnight?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937451_fbimg1459994787349_jpeg6ee85fa6744937976d6d613bcf825b1a
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Chiscomax(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2017
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... smiley
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Chiscomax(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
wunmi590:
SMH for some student.

Protest is not all about destroying properties to show people you are protesting.

Now that you have succeeded in destroying the only bank you have, how would pay your school fees, and do banking transaction in the school premises?

I know you would pay for the damages you have done to the bank, it would be added to your school fees.

You students should just be ready to pay for the damages.

hahaha, and why do you think the students want to pay for their school fees anyway?

well, as a student of the institution and in my finals, the frustration being met by the students each time they want to use the bank for transactions is so enormous. ranging from the ATM queue to the Queue inside the bank. imagine thousands of students making use of only one bank. the situation is very tiring and i quite understand why the students had to cross their mind to carry out this attack on them. i heard the Diamond bank senior men paid some certain amount to the institution so they would not permit any other bank to operate inside the school. see? corruption everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by koma1(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2017
The so called leaders of tomorrow Can not protest peacefully. Sometimes from their actions you can't differentiate between students and agberos
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Mischief makers would have fancied the opportunity of robbing the bank else how do you explain this or is the bank now th VC's office
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Dymaco:

since two years we have been protesting peacefully. Imagine VC walking out sug President wen he brought problem student are facing

That's one of the problem of some of our leaders, I don't care attitude.

But you guys should have at least mot go to the lenght of destroying things.

God would helps
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by tobilobapaul(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by darqly(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerian students in federal institutions seem to lose their senses once they gain admission. The other week, a student fraudster was apprehended at OAU Gtbank by NPF backed by a court order. What did the other stupid students do? They blockaded the bank and disrupted services, demanding their thief be released. What sort of bastardry is this? Future leaders my foot. It's not everything that requires Aluta, you musn't delude yourself in the quest for solidarity. Thieving undergraduates become thieving public officers and captains of industry angry angry
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Evansihno(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Badgers14:
The student will still pay for the repairs... I don't know if they realized that .

Whatever happened to a peaceful protest
even the ones that did not take part in the destruction will also have to pay for damages.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by irepsuccess: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017
zadok60:
I blame apc
what has APC gt to do with diz?
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is what happens when your Aluta spirit lacks the needed intellectualism.

I think students from other universities need to be schooled by students from the likes of Unibadan n OAU about how to protest and bring the school management to her knees without vandalizing school properties.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
If i have a headache, i don't go bashing my head with a sledgehammer to stop it. Students are growing up to be touts; they have a grievance and the next thing they do is to destroy public property. Now you've stopped services of Diamond bank, they'd have to travel farther away to carry out banking activities. The other day, they destroyed their own library...then next thing they'll protest that they don't have a library
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Brivelyn(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by henryviktor: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
finally, Igbo students don't dey get mind..
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by blank(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
You want more banks and you go ahead and destroy the only bank in the premises.

Well done! Common sense is not very common.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by amina2000: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Do you want to study Abroad? Eastern Europe gives you an opportunity for high standard of Education,exposure and affordability. Call to register no :08023908658
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by kenosky4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
darocha1:
Oh what a big mistake. You will be made to pay for all this damages, when you refuse, your 4years course will be dragged & delayed till it is 7years and when you get fed up, you will beg the school to just give you any grade and let you move on to another phase of life.

4 years course for where? Futo is 5 years for every course with one year ASUU strick.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by sontoly: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
as much as I don't support violent, I saw this as necessary, the only people talking here haven't gone to FUTO. FUTO has the most peaceful students u can ever seen, causing this havoc is as a result of yrs of neglect. Do you know how many peaceful protest that have been carried out before?.
I totally support this as an alumni, enough of is enough...
time to fight for your right Grt FUTOites.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by joshtega27(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Stupid students: They will still pay for everything.

Oga will u keep kwayet
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by joshtega27(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
I dont get why non-futo students would be commenting on what they don know about......
If you dont know shiit sharaap and get info before u comment
Lemme come and be going
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by joshtega27(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
haymekus:
These students are very senseless.......they are just making the school richer

U dat have sense clap for yourself
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by joshtega27(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
We've been intimidated for a very long time, this was a result of accumulated anger!!
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
joshtega27:

Oga will u keep kwayet

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by mazidavos(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
the students that did this are idiots..this is the only bank in the school for christ sake

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All Students Who Studied Botany Or Any Other Plant Related Field / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ / 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.