Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party (33966 Views)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Beautiful Photos From Basketmouth’s Birthday House Party, Yesterday / E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by ufuosman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
too much money
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by citee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where Harrysong na, abi dem no invite am ni?
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by iphanyi10(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I'm just curious how this guy makes his money and why he idolizes cash so much. He practically worships money! WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH? Has he been recognized by Forbes? Is he now richer than Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola combined? What business is he into? He may be the Richest Nigerian Act, but dude makes more noise about money than Jay Z and Beyonce!!!

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by akanbiaa(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I did! wow!!! That explains it all. But then, I'd seen a lot of other homes of average people with same checkered board tiles. In this instance, how can we proof the tiles is of any significance to him and not just an ordinary tile doing the job of every other carpet sold in the market?
Cos the symbolism is designed as a secret what is hidden in plain sight and like a camouflage you can only get to know the truth if you dig dipper or they live life outrageously far from the average person because as with most pact with devil after selling youe soul you can only get the best of material things in these world while you destroy your heaven.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Olulinks(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will do bro.
Valfrankie:
Now, what is going on up there is far from being a philanthropic gesture or is it? And besides he is well known for his flamboyant lifestyle, it's only logical that we get curious and ask questions. I hope you keep your promise to your God
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by slurryeye: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
ebuclassic18:

lolz see them counting another man's money and hard work $2million still money bro

I don't count his money and idgaf about him, if not for the fact that social media keeps talking about this dude, I don't even know who he is
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by slurryeye: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
damton:

Did you say five million dollars?
cry or one million

I have been generous with the figure
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by zinny377(f): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Bless me lawwd. embarassed

He will, jus believe grin
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Defcon1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Jesu, pick my call na embarassed embarassed cry
No call picking for you. You are hereby called to full-time ministry. #halleluja
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
zinny377:

He will, jus believe grin

Abi o! I believe darling.

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by survemeka(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wow, looks like rich people are destined for paradise. smiley
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by swagifted(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2017
The God of Emoney is the God i serve.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by highness25(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gassa007:

Your moniker says it all,you're really high
it's a pity u knw nothing. Does Highness mean just one thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / Oge Okoye On A Movie Location In Abeokuta (Photos) / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.