Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California (498 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal / Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California by phosky(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2017
RENO OMOKRI SHARE ADORABLE PICTURE OF HIM WITH HIS DAUGHTER IN CALIFORNIA
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/reno-omokri-share-adorable-picture-of.html

Reno Omokri share on twitter adorable picture of him with his daughter in California boasting and calling California the paradise of the earth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California by Ahmadgani(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Soon he makes another noise
Re: Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California by captainprogress(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Wetin concern me...
Re: Reno Omokri Share Adorable Picture Of Him With His Daughter In California by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't mean to sound like dat BBnaija girl oh, but honestly I don't know dis man.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To President Muhammad Buhari By A Facebooker. / Youth, The Tools In The Hands Of Politicians(photo) / Naira Appreciation: Osinbajo Needs To Teach Buhari His Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.