Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Where Do People Go When They Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do People Go When They Die? (3177 Views)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

For you to understand a lot of things, you need to know the true reason for man's existence. A Christian will tell you man was created to praise God.
Yet the Bible tells us we were created to be like God.
With this knowledge, you will understand the spiritual, physical relationship better, and understand why most documented NDE and OBE are fake.
In the physical world, visibility is produced by an external source like the sun, fire or other physical structures.
In the spiritual world, you need your enlightenment as a source of visibility, other spiritual being enlightenment and energy sources can also serve.
I leave u with this question, how will a blind man explain an NDE

I've heard many views on why we were created.. if i were to take your view that we were created to be like God, then i think a percentage of NDEs support that view... just that the ones who state something similar to that link it to spiritual growth and state that selfless love is one of the recipes for spiritual growth..... coming to your question... personally, i don't think a blind would have any problem describing a near death experience.. cuz he would be experiencing it when he's dead and therfore his physical eyes won't be working.. i stand to be corrected... i find your knowledge of spiritual beings interesting... what's your take on energy levels, spiritual beings, spiritual teachers, yoga and mediation.. thanks sir
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Niflheim(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
@OP,

When you die, you are most likely going to end up as fertilizer!!! However, if you are cremated, you will end up as ashes!!! And if you are buried under the sea, you will most likely become "food for fish"!!!
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
You don't get what am trying to pass.
Most people try to explain the spiritual world, after having an NDE, but what the explain is still a physical environment. This is because it is the brain that is still recreating environments.
Nothing beats living a good life. It is the basis for why we are created, A blind who has never experienced visibility will find it difficult explaining an NDE, but will give you an accurate description. This is because the spirit realm does not have many attributes we can relate to consciously.

Let me live you with this, colours are how we see a certain spectrum of light or its reflection, in the spiritual world since visibility is not dependent on physical light and yet we experience colors, what do those colors represent.

Wilgrea7:

I've heard many views on why we were created.. if i were to take your view that we were created to be like God, then i think a percentage of NDEs support that view... just that the ones who state something similar to that link it to spiritual growth and state that selfless love is one of the recipes for spiritual growth..... coming to your question... personally, i don't think a blind would have any problem describing a near death experience.. cuz he would be experiencing it when he's dead and therfore his physical eyes won't be working.. i stand to be corrected... i find your knowledge of spiritual beings interesting... what's your take on energy levels, spiritual beings, spiritual teachers, yoga and mediation.. thanks sir
with subconscious informations it had.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Most people try to explain the spiritual world, after having an NDE, but what the explain is still a physical environment. This is because it is the brain that is still recreating environments.

ook.. i understand you now... my perception of the spiritual was based on the physical.. i get it now.. but what of some that claim to see a supposed light that radiates love and some that see a “darkness" that seems alive(for those who claim they saw hell).. I'm not saying they may/may not be in the spiritual plane.. but do you think there might be an intermediary plane between the two(I'm just thinking out loud) i have little or no knowledge of how the spirit plane works so please forgive me if my points sound rather absurd

Nothing beats living a good life. It is the basis for why we are created, A blind who has never experienced visibility will find it difficult explaining an NDE, but will give you an accurate description. This is because the spirit realm does not have many attributes we can relate to consciously.

ok... noted

Let me live you with this, colours are how we see a certain spectrum of light or its reflection, in the spiritual world since visibility is not dependent on physical light and yet we experience colors, what do those colors represent.

to be sincere... i don't know.. that's why I'm here to learn from you... but if i were to guess i would say it represents energy types(ranging from dark/bad to light/good) or energy patterns or energy forms
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ook.. i understand you now... my perception of the spiritual was based on the physical.. i get it now.. but what of some that claim to see a supposed light that radiates love and some that see a “darkness" that seems alive(for those who claim they saw hell).. I'm not saying they may/may not be in the spiritual plane.. but do you think there might be an intermediary plane between the two(I'm just thinking out loud) i have little or no knowledge of how the spirit plane works so please forgive me if my points sound rather absurd

ok... noted

to be sincere... i don't know.. that's why I'm here to learn from you... but if i were to guess i would say it represents energy types(ranging from dark/bad to light/good) or energy patterns or energy forms

Those who claim to see, love radiated as light are somehow right., but it isn't love alone that creates visibility, because with all your love, despair can send you to hell. The spirits who have attained a higher level of fulfillment radiate light, you also radiate light. But the ultimate light is from the creator himself, so depending on how close you are to him and the spirits you work with, that is how much visibility (enlightenment) you will get.
Love is the source of warmth.

For those who say the see hell as a fire, they are liars. Hell is a condition and it is not the opposite of Heaven.

As for colors , they reflect emotions or situations in dream and varies from individuals.
In the spirit world colors sometimes reflect energy levels or positions attained.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Those who claim to see, love radiated as light are somehow right., but it isn't love alone that creates visibility, because with all your love, despair can send you to hell. The spirits who have attained a higher level of fulfillment radiate light, you also radiate light. But the ultimate light is from the creator himself, so depending on how close you are to him and the spirits you work with, that is how much visibility (enlightenment) you will get.
Love is the source of warmth.

ok

For those who say the see hell as a fire, they are liars. Hell is a condition and it is not the opposite of Heaven.

i never mentioned any scenario of seeing hell as fire.. i said “darkness".

As for colors , they reflect emotions or situations in dream and varies from individuals.
In the spirit world colors sometimes reflect energy levels or positions attained.

ok... very nice... so what's your take on spiritual teachers.. do we have spiritual teachers?? and can we interact with spiritual entities?? what in your opinion is the path to spiritual enlightenment... what's your take on meditation... is it demonic ??.. thanks
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok

i never mentioned any scenario of seeing hell as fire.. i said “darkness".

ok... very nice... so what's your take on spiritual teachers.. do we have spiritual teachers?? and can we interact with spiritual entities?? what in your opinion is the path to spiritual enlightenment... what's your take on meditation... is it demonic ??.. thanks

I didn't say you said hell is a fire, I was just including people who say it.
Hell is a situation and worse than a fire,

Yes we can have spiritual guidance from people who have attained positions we want to attain. In the physical world we have laws, morals, conscience, ethics, books, people , motivations to guide us.

In the spiritual world, you have to attach yourself to a physical person, through inspiration to move forward, that is why you have this urge of should I, should I not. Some forces are trying to use to achieve something, when you succeed they succeed, when you fail they go into despair,

Assuming you are a smoker, occasionally you will pick up the urge to quit, there is a motivational force behind that, when you decide to quit, people who have died and were smokers would attach themselves to you motivating and encouraging you, till you succeed, when you fail they go into despair until they see whom the can work through. This circle continues until there will be no one smoking, meanwhile demons will also be working trying to make you fail,
This is what also separates us from other animals, when you learn to break away from the power of instatesiousnsss, you have taken your first step of spiritual growth.
The ultimate aim is to keep on doing what is right, opening your mind for inspirations, discerning good from all thoughts, it's a narrow road, obstacle filled, easy to fall deeper than before, but worth taking.

As for interacting with spiritual entities don't go looking for it, let it come naturally.
Just concentrate on doing good. Though don't let your goodness be abused.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
MrPRevailer:

You're just a bunny basher. I need to emphasize it. BUNNY BASHER. BASHER with no sense.

Uncalled-for abuse is the first sign of the liar.

You cannot dare talk to me like that to my face- or, maybe you can?

You cannot dare talk like that to my Lawyer's Face, then.

Ask your own Lawyer.

1) Show me where this scientist conceived a planet X statement

I saw it in a web page- I thought it was WIKIPEDIA, but it appears that it is not.

Trying to find such a page I found several pages that contained his name and PLANET X, but none with him as speaking on PLANET X.

I MAY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY MISTAKEN, but your video implied that RUGGERO SANTILLI was the speaker, and it legitimized the VATICAN'S SUPPOSED research into PLANET X- for which no proof beyond mere hearsay was provided. The whole video was devoid of content. I heard a programme like this called COAST-TO-COAST.

Nonetheless, he claims to have invented a new type of telescope which can detect invisible entities.

Had the video shown us THAT, it would have been something useful.

The idea that there are PLANET-SIZED BODIES WE CANNOT SEE BY CONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGY is the basis of the PLANET X Belief.

It is very entertaining to people who believe in such things, but at the end of the day, you find that you have learned nothing.

2) Pls prove that the Scientist is a FAKE. Have you researched Thunder Energy Coporation before making your false conclusions?

Of course I did: all I needed was one glance at what they were into before dismissing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_Santilli

I have some familiarity with OXYHYDROGEN or HHO, which he claims to explain.

ARTHUR C. CLARKE, whose classic Sci-Fi novel, CHILDHOOD'S END, a recent popular movie- whose plot is woven into your video, so that it looks like the speaker is just talking about an idea he got from the movie- anyone who has seen it will find that no stretch at all, and will understand at once (have YOU seen it?) said that great ideas go through three phases:

1. "THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HEARD!"

2. "I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA...."

3. "I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!"

HHO was discovered by a Bulgarian called YULL BROWN, therefore it was called BROWN'S GAS.

An American, STANLEY MEYER applied it as a complete replacement for GASOLINE in Internal combustion engines,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1jx2euy2A

In 1998, STANLEY MEYER was murdered in the presence of numerous witnesses- none of whom saw jack.

YULL BROWN also died in 1998- his daughter loudly campaigned that her father had been murdered.

Now that they are dead, their idea is now being "SCIENTIFICALLY-ATTESTED" through the back-door, so to speak?

Oh, i forgot. You don't know how to research.

If you had researched ME you would have known that I know how to do research.

So i did a simple google search. All you need to do is click this link

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/TO02451.htm
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=138241648

IT'S AMAZING. You believe Science. Yet you deny it, because it has proven by technology the FACTS you disbelieved.

When this is your first rodeo, you think that every horse must be a racehorse, or something.

Ruggero Santilli's sort of Scientists are called "CRACKPOTS."

Their claims sound great- until you find that they have no practical application, or else were a rippoff of someone else's hard work.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
oaroloye:

Uncalled-for abuse is the first sign of the liar.

You cannot dare talk to me like that to my face- or, maybe you can?

You cannot dare talk like that to my Lawyer's Face, then.

Ask your own Lawyer.

I saw it in a web page- I thought it was WIKIPEDIA, but it appears that it is not.

Trying to find such a page I found several pages that contained his name and PLANET X, but none with him as speaking on PLANET X.

I MAY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY MISTAKEN, but your video implied that RUGGERO SANTILLI was the speaker, and it legitimized the VATICAN'S SUPPOSED research into PLANET X- for which no proof beyond mere hearsay was provided. The whole video was devoid of content. I heard a programme like this called COAST-TO-COAST.

Nonetheless, he claims to have invented a new type of telescope which can detect invisible entities.

Had the video shown us THAT, it would have been something useful.

The idea that there are PLANET-SIZED BODIES WE CANNOT SEE BY CONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGY is the basis of the PLANET X Belief.

It is very entertaining to people who believe in such things, but at the end of the day, you find that you have learned nothing.

Of course I did: all I needed was one glance at what they were into before dismissing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_Santilli

I have some familiarity with OXYHYDROGEN or HHO, which he claims to explain.

ARTHUR C. CLARKE, whose classic Sci-Fi novel, CHILDHOOD'S END, a recent popular movie- whose plot is woven into your video, so that it looks like the speaker is just talking about an idea he got from the movie- anyone who has seen it will find that no stretch at all, and will understand at once (have YOU seen it?) said that great ideas go through three phases:

1. "THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HEARD!"

2. "I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA...."

3. "I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!"

HHO was discovered by a Bulgarian called YULL BROWN, therefore it was called BROWN'S GAS.

An American, STANLEY MEYER applied it as a complete replacement for GASOLINE in Internal combustion engines,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1jx2euy2A

In 1998, STANLEY MEYER was murdered in the presence of numerous witnesses- none of whom saw jack.

YULL BROWN also died in 1998- his daughter loudly campaigned that her father had been murdered.

Now that they are dead, their idea is now being "SCIENTIFICALLY-ATTESTED" through the back-door, so to speak?

If you had researched ME you would have known that I know how to do research.

When this is your first rodeo, you think that every horse must be a racehorse, or something.

Ruggero Santilli's sort of Scientists are called "CRACKPOTS."

Their claims sound great- until you find that they have no practical application, or else were a rippoff of someone else's hard work.

1)Sorry they didnt teach you in College that wikipedia is not a credible source.

2) I guess you're now the one that should give it the name it should be. And the widely used terminology should be thwarted, just because a little girl named it when it was first discovered. You're SILLY.

3) Only f00ls can speak against dignitaries. Why do you suppose the term 'F00L' was made. TUNDER COOPERATION is a Registered trademark, certified under U.S. regulation and researches have been verified. A F00l will only die trying to beat that in the next 80 years. CRACKPOT: A f00l call in the sane people f00ls. I've seen a mad person calling people mad. Have you seen one before? You are just like them.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
SHALOM!

Proudlyngwa:

What you have got wrong is that this current World that we all experience is just a SMALL SAMPLING of the Reality of what is around us.

The average person- and even extraordinary people- do not have the SPIRITUAL POWER to perceive the entirety of what is around us- so they just SAMPLE about 1% of what is there- the LEAST parts that take the MINIMUM Spiritual Energy to handle, and call THAT "Existence."

That is the sickest of jokes!

THE PEOPLE LIMITED TO THAT IS GOING TO TELL US WHAT GOD CAN AND CANNOT DO!

A blind person would have difficulty explaining anything- that is why it is called a HANDICAP!

They have LESS than 1% perception going for them.

Just because one has lost contact with the 1% of Reality they call the Physical Realm, that does not mean that they can perceive the Spiritual Realm.

Most Souls that lose their bodies are destroyed in a few moments, when they fail the ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE Entity.

MICHAEL HARNER, author of THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN, took a drug that was certain death without the antidote, so that he would learn what happens at Death. He saw a Vision of some sort of DRAGONS who came to Earth and took it over.

They told him that he was being allowed to witness this, because he was dying, and would never tell another Soul.

They created the Human Race, they told him, and Human beings served them, as their Slaves and as their Food.

He was revived in time, and asked his Shaman Instructor whether any of that were true.

He laughed (he was a blind man, incidentally,) "THEY'RE ALWAYS SAYING THAT-!"

CARLOS CASTANEDA (a person you seriously need to read after,) enthusiastically endorsed his book, saying:

"HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!"

CARLOS CASTANEDA'S Nagual Lineages boast of travelling to other Worlds- with their Physical Bodies- and they testify that EARTH is the ONLY World with SHADOWS.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:

I've heard many views on why we were created.. if i were to take your view that we were created to be like God, then i think a percentage of NDEs support that view... just that the ones who state something similar to that link it to spiritual growth and state that selfless love is one of the recipes for spiritual growth..... coming to your question... personally,

I have never heard of a NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE that suggested that Human Beings were "CREATED TO BE LIKE GOD."

I never heard of any NEARLY-DEAD PERSON who appeared "LIKE GOD."

Maybe someone dying of a Drug Overdose.

i don't think a blind would have any problem describing a near death experience.. cuz he would be experiencing it when he's dead and therfore his physical eyes won't be working.. i stand to be corrected...

There was an interesting issue of SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP COMIC where he was blinded, and had to fight the bad Guys without his eyes.

I believe his Team-Up was with DAREDEVIL?

After a prolonged period without sight, HIS SPIDER-SENSE CHANGED, so that, instead of a vague buzz, warning him of danger SOMEWHERE, he could actually "SEE" the danger- men with guns, and where they stood and were aiming.

At this point, however, his vision returned, and he lost that ability.

To the best of my knowledge, that theme was never explored again.

This was about 35 years ago.

There are certain IDEAS that The Establishment does not want the Public to be able to THINK about!

You see, it turns out that since the 1950s, there was a man who was teaching EXACTLY THAT: the ability to SEE without one's EYES.

360o!

No joke.

I am talking about LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD- the founder of SCIENTOLOGY.

If you don't know anything about him, maybe you know the organization one of his Breakaway pupils founded- ECKANKAR.

This is a SHAMEFUL ripoff of some of the dazzling aspects of SCIENTOLOGY, while junking the less dramatic parts, that really help people.

i find your knowledge of spiritual beings interesting... what's your take on energy levels, spiritual beings, spiritual teachers, yoga and mediation.. thanks sir

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY TOPIC?

I'm sure I left it around here, somewhere...!
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have never heard of a NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE that suggested that Human Beings were "CREATED TO BE LIKE GOD."

I never heard of any NEARLY-DEAD PERSON who appeared "LIKE GOD."

Maybe someone dying of a Drug Overdose.

There was an interesting issue of SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP COMIC where he was blinded, and had to fight the bad Guys without his eyes.

I believe his Team-Up was with DAREDEVIL?

After a prolonged period without sight, HIS SPIDER-SENSE CHANGED, so that, instead of a vague buzz, warning him of danger SOMEWHERE, he could actually "SEE" the danger- men with guns, and where they stood and were aiming.

At this point, however, his vision returned, and he lost that ability.

To the best of my knowledge, that theme was never explored again.

This was about 35 years ago.

There are certain IDEAS that The Establishment does not want the Public to be able to THINK about!

You see, it turns out that since the 1950s, there was a man who was teaching EXACTLY THAT: the ability to SEE without one's EYES.

360o!

No joke.

I am talking about LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD- the founder of SCIENTOLOGY.

If you don't know anything about him, maybe you know the organization one of his Breakaway pupils founded- ECKANKAR.

This is a SHAMEFUL ripoff of some of the dazzling aspects of SCIENTOLOGY, while junking the less dramatic parts, that really help people.

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY TOPIC?

I'm sure I left it around here, somewhere...!

wow sir..... I'm always amazed reading your topics.. i agree with the sin part and many other parts in that your thread... it means it might be rather hard to safeguard our spiritual energy... although i didn't understand everything, the little i did made a lot of sense to me.. I'll try and read those books you mentioned.. maybe it'll help me understand better.. once again.. thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of The Cross Of Crucified Christ / Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.