Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,787 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Where Do People Go When They Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do People Go When They Die? (3180 Views)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do People Go When They Die? by magazineguy(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Do you ever ask yourself this question, why do people die, where do dead people go. I ask myself this question every time. Don’t get me wrong, I am a Christian and I know many of us Christians believe that after death is heaven or hell, depending on how you live your life. But are there no times when the thought “what if this all a lie?” crossed your minds?

If you have ever witnessed an accident in which people died, does it not baffle you how just moments ago, those same people may have been full of life oblivious of the fate about to befall them? Last year, I lost two friends. Two friends who were so active, two friends who were happy people, no one would have ever guessed that they would not “be” at the end of the year. At the burial of one of them, I asked myself, “where has he gone to now?”, “is his spirit somehow with us?” “Is he in heaven, is he in hell?” I could not help these questions really.

Most recently, news made rounds about the death of a popular gospel artiste. I never knew him before his death, but when he died, so many people kept posting messages about him on social media, I had to go check out his page. From his page, I could see that he was a decent young man, he had a great family, and above all, he loved God. I stopped to ponder, weeks earlier, if he had been told that he was going to die, he would have forbade it. I went through his instagram page and the only thing I could ask myself was “Why do people die?” “Why do people die without any notice?”

I was once a medical student and I have had the privilege of dissecting a number of bodies. When I think back to those days, I remember being in awe every dissection session. I would stop to think, this person once laughed, he once cried, he once loved, he probably has family somewhere, yet he lies here on this table without life, he lies here on this table probably oblivious of the fact that he is being cut open by doctors-to-be. I gave up probably because all these questions always bring me to the final one. The final question to which I haven’t found an answer, the question to which I have refused to believe the explanation people so readily give. “Where do people go when they die?”

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/people-go-die/

seun, lalasticala, mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by adadike281(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't know about others but mine will go back to my creator or if there is to be another option,I go for ' my ancestors'.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by magazineguy(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
nice response.

adadike281:
I don't know about others but mine will go back to my creator or if there is to be another option,I go for ' my ancestors'.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
There are so many YouTube video to watch.

Search: The CERN experiment.

google: Scientist finds proof theirs life after death.

You can add me on whatsap. And I'll share many cool videos with you.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Can you define what you mean by people?
The human body goes to the earth it came from.
The spirit continues its quest in the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Krystalzkris(f): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2017
where you wan go
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2017
MrPRevailer:

i think you got the wrong experiment... I've been searching THE CERN EXPERIMENT ever since on google and i did not see anything related to life after death or the afterlife.. the closest i saw was a claim of antimatter being spiritual... anyways.... i stand to be corrected
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

i agree with this.... if i may ask... what is this “spuritual quest" ??
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i agree with this.... if i may ask... what is this “spuritual quest" ??

The quest to perfection, to be one with the father,
This unfortunately is far far harder than in the physical realm.
Forget about all this our literal heaven and he'll, it's far deeper than that.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

from your posts I'll agree with the bolded... forgive me for being too inquisitive but its not everyday i run into people with views like yours... i would really like you to explain this “quest" and what is the deepness?? ... how does one go about the quest??
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

When Humans die, there are four possibilities, determined by their level of Preparedness:

4. HEAVEN.
3. PARADISE.
2. HELL.
1. SECOND DEATH.

I have attempted to explain that on Nairaland before, but my Post was Deleted.

I have, however the basic explanation on this my Blog Page.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

adadike281:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR ANCESTORS WENT, AND WHETHER YOU WOULD OR SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO THERE?

People who are lackadaisical about their ETERNAL DESTINY do not deserve to have one.

In THE FIRE FROM WITHIN and THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda warns about a SPIRITUAL BOOBY-TRAP most Humans fall into when they die, that completely destroys their Souls.

http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/

Most people in the World know nothing about it.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

MrPRevailer:

One if the rudest things done on the Internet is pointing people to videos without telling them what was on there.

You know how many videos there are on the CERN Experiment, and you know also that most of them can have nothing to do with any nonsense about there being a connection between CERN and Life-After-Death.

The entirety of those videos is complete rubbish.

Any employee at CERN will be very well-paid, and they would not jeopardize their careers by posting bullshit on the Internet claiming CERN is causing THE MANDELA EFFECT, is being used for TIME TRAVEL- and now, a connection with LIFE-AFTER-DEATH? That's new, but still rubbish.

Many Internet contributors publish videos as CLICKBAIT: they need people to access them, so that they can be paid for exposing viewers to advertising. The information they share is not required to be true.

That you do not TELL US HOW CERN has any connection to LIFE-AFTER-DEATH, nor post a specific link to any implies that you are LYING.

NO SCIENTIST HAS EVER PROVED THE EXISTENCE OF LIFE-AFTER-DEATH.

The PROOF of that (since I obviously cannot possibly know every Scientist in the World,) is that NO SCIENTIST HAS BEEN CONVINCED BY ANY OF THOSE "PROOFS."

There was a famous experiment- I forget who by- where he very carefully weighed dying people, and found that, at the moment of death, there was a weight-loss of, I believe it was SIX OUNCES?

Therefore, people started saying that this was evidence for the existence of an intangible SOUL- which it is not.

Nor have many, if any, Scientists testified to being able to duplicate his results.

We don't have to be gullible.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

Proudlyngwa:

IT IS VERY RUDE TO PRESENT A THEORY AS IF IT WERE A FACT.

Everyone knows what "people" means. Don't you own a DICTIONARY?

THE SPIRITUAL REALM is just another habitat, and as such, it contains both predators and prey.

Strong Souls, that can handle themselves, know his to navigate the Spiritual Realm, but the weak are taken prisoner, and milked of their Energy, whilst the weaker are destroyed on-the-spot, and consumed by scavengers.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

A TRUE Prophet teaches people how to DUPLICATE HIS VISIONS.

He doesn't just pull shit out of his ass, and demand that people believe them.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:

i think you got the wrong experiment... I've been searching THE CERN EXPERIMENT ever since on google and i did not see anything related to life after death or the afterlife.. the closest i saw was a claim of antimatter being spiritual... anyways.... i stand to be corrected

"DON'T LET THEM FOOL YA'!
NO, NO!"
- Bob Marley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njowWbSNEYk

It's called "DECEPTION" Comrade!

"We begin bombing in 15 minutes!"
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2017
SHALOM!

Proudlyngwa:

THAT WOULD BE FOOLISH.

HOW can anything possibly be deeper than the fact of a LITERAL HEAVEN and a LITERAL HELL?

Heaven and Hell are REAL PLACES- and people can SEE them, and GO to them, and SEND or BRING objects and entities from them.

WHAT can POSSIBLY be DEEPER than THAT?

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Wilgrea7:

from your posts I'll agree with the bolded... forgive me for being too inquisitive but its not everyday i run into people with views like yours... i would really like you to explain this “quest" and what is the deepness?? ... how does one go about the quest??

Sorry for replying late.
By the quest, I meant journey .
People have used the tales of Heaven and Hell to water down the spirit world.
Heaven and hell are different spectrums of the spirit world, and it is the desire of every being, given the gift of free will to attain perfection. Be it perfection in happiness, perfection in your job, perfection in your relationship and many more. Without the ability to achieve perfection we fall into despair. Provides 13.12
The ability to achieve gives us satisfaction
The inability to achieve gives us regret
Ironically this things are carried over into the spiritual world.
When people die, they continue this journey, but they need a medium to carry it out, scary I guess, not so.
What do you think happens you see a beggar and hear a gentle voice to assist him. Why do you think we continue to populate the earth even when life seems meaningless, because these is a force which is trying to use us to achieve that which they could not achieve so they can move on in their journey.
The Bible says be ye perfect as your father in heaven is perfect. It meant both spiritual perfection and physical perfection. Without physical perfection, there can't be spiritual perfection and vice versa. Matt 5.48, Gen 1.26
So when next you have an urge to do something good /right within your capacity, pls do. You are not only building your satisfaction psyche and reducing your regret level(hell) . You are also liberating people long gone, as we await the first sons of God to show us the way. Romans 8.19 KJV.

Wilgrea7 oaroloye
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wilgrea7:

The CERN is not an experiment about life after death. Don't mind the one talking gibberish up there. CERN is developing powerful weapons to control humanity.

Antimatter is not spiritual object however, it is gotten from interdimensional territories. It is a small visible pale shiny object. And has been videod or photographed.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

One if the rudest things done on the Internet is pointing people to videos without telling them what was on there.

You know how many videos there are on the CERN Experiment, and you know also that most of them can have nothing to do with any nonsense about there being a connection between CERN and Life-After-Death.

Any employee at CERN will be very well-paid, and they would not jeopardize their careers by posting bullshit on the Internet claiming CERN is causing THE MANDELA EFFECT, is being used for TIME TRAVEL- and now, a connection with LIFE-AFTER-DEATH? That's new, but still rubbish.

Many Internet contributors publish videos as CLICKBAIT: they need people to access them, so that they can be paid for exposing viewers to advertising. The information they share is not required to be true.

That you do not TELL US HOW CERN has any connection to LIFE-AFTER-DEATH, nor post a specific link to any implies that you are LYING.

The PROOF of that (since I obviously cannot possibly know every Scientist in the World,) is that NO SCIENTIST HAS BEEN CONVINCED BY ANY OF THOSE "PROOFS."

There was a famous experiment- I forget who by- where he very carefully weighed dying people, and found that, at the moment of death, there was a weight-loss of, I believe it was SIX OUNCES?

Therefore, people started saying that this was evidence for the existence of an intangible SOUL- which it is not.

Nor have many, if any, Scientists testified to being able to duplicate his results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQTw9Z1xy8

RUGGERO M. SANTILLI Ph.D.
CEO & Chief Scientist Thunder Energy Corporation

“This is the dawn of our civilization. All the way upto the time of this great news, we humans believed that everything that exists up there is only what we can see with our eyes, see with our optical instrument. Well, things have changed now because we have established the existence of entities, existing now in extraterrestrial environment. And these entities are completely invincible, while our eyes as well as our optical instruments are fully visible with new instrument therefore dramatically enlarging our conception of the perceivable universe within the far reach of possibilities of future development and discoveries, but perhaps are beyond our imagination at this time.”
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Majority of Scientist believe there's an afterlife, an with evidences. However they are not allowed to perform/speak on mainstream a.k.a Government controlled media.

“This is the dawn of our civilization. All the way upto the time of this great news, we humans believed that everything that exists up there is only what we can see with our eyes, see with our optical instrument. Well, things have changed now because we have established the existence of entities, existing now in extraterrestrial environment. And these entities are completely invincible, while our eyes as well as our optical instruments are fully visible with new instrument therefore dramatically enlarging our conception of the perceivable universe within the far reach of possibilities of future development and discoveries, but perhaps are beyond our imagination at this time.”
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by oaroloye(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Majority of Scientist believe there's an afterlife, an with evidences. However they are not allowed to perform/speak on mainstream a.k.a Government controlled media.

Bigger nonsense was never spoken!

If they do not speak publicly, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT THEY ARE A MAJORITY?

THIS VIDEO IS FAKE, AND PROVES NOTHING.

“This is the dawn of our civilization. All the way upto the time of this great news, we humans believed that everything that exists up there is only what we can see with our eyes, see with our optical instrument. Well, things have changed now because we have established the existence of entities, existing now in extraterrestrial environment. And these entities are completely invincible, while our eyes as well as our optical instruments are fully visible with new instrument therefore dramatically enlarging our conception of the perceivable universe within the far reach of possibilities of future development and discoveries, but perhaps are beyond our imagination at this time.” [/quote]

This is a "FRINGE SCIENTIST" disavowed by the "mainstream" Scientists, who are in the majority.

He purportedly believes in "PLANET X," and thinks that SPIRITS come through the HADRON SUPERCOLLIDER.

"PLANET X," or "NIBIRU" is allegedly a PLANET that is supposed to come and hit the "PLANET EARTH" as predicted by the Ancient Mayans.

This was supposed to have happened by 2012.

It did not happen.

In 2014, I learned, to my shock, that the supposed "SCIENTIFIC PROOF" that we live on a PLANET in orbit about the Sun, at a distance of 93 million miles, HAS BEEN FALSIFIED. All of it.

The Earth does NOT look like what the OYINBOS say it does.

The NASA Space Programme is NOT what they claim it is.

However, all these "SCIENTISTS" still support the claims that we are surrounded by GIANT PLANETS, millions of miles from us, and HUGE STARS several light years from us, and MASSIVE GALAXIES, hundreds of light-years from us- whereas, EVIDENCE EMERGES THAT THESE BODIES ARE IN FACT ONLY THOUSANDS OF MILES DISTANT, and much tinier than we are told.

The Oyinbos set up OPPOSING SIDES to argue both sides of an issue- THESIS and ANTITHESIS- in order to bring about a solution they control- SYNTHESIS. This Principle is called THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC.

Any Scientist who really believed in GOD would not CARE what other Scientists had to say.

The great honours are not available to people who oppose the System.

DOCTOR KENT HOVIND, the CREATIONIST Scientist, who is infamous for pointing out the many loopholes in THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION, has been denounced by "mainstream" Scientists as being a FAKE Ph.D. holder. They say that he got his Doctorate from a "CERTIFICATE MILL."

Why are there not THOUSANDS like him, from all over America, and the World?

This is CONTROLLED DISSENT.

It is not supposed to WIN anything, nor ACHIEVE anything.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by obinna58(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
As an atheist I will only tell you the bitter truth, it hurts but u gonna endure

"U will kindly go back to where u are before ur existence"
If u know what I mean wink
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IT IS VERY RUDE TO PRESENT A THEORY AS IF IT WERE A FACT.

Everyone knows what "people" means. Don't you own a DICTIONARY?

THE SPIRITUAL REALM is just another habitat, and as such, it contains both predators and prey.

Strong Souls, that can handle themselves, know his to navigate the Spiritual Realm, but the weak are taken prisoner, and milked of their Energy, whilst the weaker are destroyed on-the-spot, and consumed by scavengers.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

A TRUE Prophet teaches people how to DUPLICATE HIS VISIONS.

He doesn't just pull shit out of his ass, and demand that people believe them.
You are not far from the truth, yet very far from it.
The spiritual world, is another habitat, yes but it is smaller than the smallest atom and bigger than every physical element put together.
By people, I wanted to know if he meant body or soul, I don't know what you mean by strong souls scavenge the weak ones, but I know the spirit world doesn't work that way.
If you must know the spirit world is more concerned about the physical world than the other way round. Yes there are demons who thwart other spirit beings ambitions, who torment failed souls, with the visions of their doomed lived lives leading them into despair regret and self damation, but with the will power of breaking free, any spirit in the spiritual realm can continue its journey of growth or slide further into the abyss of failure. What I don't know is if angels assist human spirits in the spiritual world who have not reached a certain level, but I know certainly the hustle there is real, try your best to live a very good life, so that in the great beyond you will have a leverage

Cc Wilgrea7

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2017
oaroloye:

Bigger nonsense was never spoken!

If they do not speak publicly, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT THEY ARE A MAJORITY?

THIS VIDEO IS FAKE, AND PROVES NOTHING.

This is a "FRINGE SCIENTIST" disavowed by the "mainstream" Scientists, who are in the majority.

He purportedly believes in "PLANET X," and thinks that SPIRITS come through the HADRON SUPERCOLLIDER.

"PLANET X," or "NIBIRU" is allegedly a PLANET that is supposed to come and hit the "PLANET EARTH" as predicted by the Ancient Mayans.

This was supposed to have happened by 2012.

It did not happen.

In 2014, I learned, to my shock, that the supposed "SCIENTIFIC PROOF" that we live on a PLANET in orbit about the Sun, at a distance of 93 million miles, HAS BEEN FALSIFIED. All of it.

The Earth does NOT look like what the OYINBOS say it does.

The NASA Space Programme is NOT what they claim it is.

However, all these "SCIENTISTS" still support the claims that we are surrounded by GIANT PLANETS, millions of miles from us, and HUGE STARS several light years from us, and MASSIVE GALAXIES, hundreds of light-years from us- whereas, EVIDENCE EMERGES THAT THESE BODIES ARE IN FACT ONLY THOUSANDS OF MILES DISTANT, and much tinier than we are told.

The Oyinbos set up OPPOSING SIDES to argue both sides of an issue- THESIS and ANTITHESIS- in order to bring about a solution they control- SYNTHESIS. This Principle is called THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC.

Any Scientist who really believed in GOD would not CARE what other Scientists had to say.

The great honours are not available to people who oppose the System.

DOCTOR KENT HOVIND, the CREATIONIST Scientist, who is infamous for pointing out the many loopholes in THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION, has been denounced by "mainstream" Scientists as being a FAKE Ph.D. holder. They say that he got his Doctorate from a "CERTIFICATE MILL."

Why are there not THOUSANDS like him, from all over America, and the World?

This is CONTROLLED DISSENT.

It is not supposed to WIN anything, nor ACHIEVE anything.

You're just a bunny basher. I need to emphasize it. BUNNY BASHER. BASHER with no sense.

1) Show me where this scientist conceived a planet X statement

2) Pls prove that the Scientist is a FAKE. Have you researched Thunder Energy Coporation before making your false conclusions? Oh, i forgot. You don't know how to research. So i did a simple google search. All you need to do is click this link

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/TO02451.htm
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=138241648

IT'S AMAZING. You believe Science. Yet you deny it, because it has proven by technology the FACTS you disbelieved.

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by easterwick(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Go for the WORD the epistles might kills but the Spirit gives life You all run to and from on the scriptures i will ask do them have life? So go 4the word my people.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are not far from the truth, yet very far from it.
The spiritual world, is another habitat, yes but it is smaller than the smallest atom and bigger than every physical element put together.
By people, I wanted to know if he meant body or soul, I don't know what you mean by strong souls scavenge the weak ones, but I know the spirit world doesn't work that way.
If you must know the spirit world is more concerned about the physical world than the other way round. Yes there are demons who thwart other spirit beings ambitions, who torment failed souls, with the visions of their doomed lived lives leading them into despair regret and self damation, but with the will power of breaking free, any spirit in the spiritual realm can continue its journey of growth or slide further into the abyss of failure. What I don't know is if angels assist human spirits in the spiritual world who have not reached a certain level, but I know certainly the hustle there is real, try your best to live a very good life, so that in the great beyond you will have a leverage

Cc Wilgrea7

ok sir... thanks for clarifying... but what do you take of NDEs and in your opinion do they have any connection to your description of the afterlife?
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

"DON'T LET THEM FOOL YA'! NO, NO!" - Bom Marley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njowWbSNEYk
It's called "DECEPTION" Comrade!
"We begin bombing in 15 minutes!"
thanks for the video sir... it makes a lot of sense
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by EvilBrain(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok sir... thanks for clarifying... but what do you take of NDEs and in your opinion do they have any connection to your description of the afterlife?

Near death experiences are bullshît. A dying brain that is starved of blood and oxygen is going to malfunction and start seeing funny things. I don't know why anyone thinks this means anything.

Also, people always see afterlife that matches their religion. Muslims see muslim heaven, Christians see Jesus, Hindus see Lord Shiva. If heaven was real, they would all see the same thing. Then there's the people that are just lying and making stuff up.

There's an ongoing study where scientists hid secret messages in emergency rooms that can only be seen if you're floating near the ceiling. So far, none of the people who claimed to have NDEs have been able to describe it.

NDEs are bullshît.
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
EvilBrain:

Near death experiences are bullshît. A dying brain that is starved of blood and oxygen is going to malfunction and start seeing funny things. I don't know why anyone thinks this means anything.

Also, people always see afterlife that matches their religion. Muslims see muslim heaven, Christians see Jesus, Hindus see Lord Shiva. If heaven was real, they would all see the same thing. Then there's the people that are just lying and making stuff up.

There's an ongoing study where scientists hid secret messages in emergency rooms that can only be seen if you're floating near the ceiling. So far, none of the people who claimed to have NDEs have been able to describe it.

NDEs are bullshît.

ok... what would you say about someone who died of cancer and came back after the NDE without any trace of cancer in her... this is the link

here

i understand the inconsistencies in the deities seen... but people have returned with messages that would seem rather strange.. are the inconsistencies in deities seen a reason to discard them or a reason to look more closely into them? is there really something we are missing?.. i highly doubt that NDEs are just illusions.. although different views of afterlives are seen at times majority have a particular theme, pattern and feeling... i believe there is something we are missing... its not just some story to discard.... my opinion tho
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wilgrea7:

A near death experience has nothing to do with the afterlife, and is completely different from being pronounced clinically dead, and then coming back to life.
95% of stories concerning near death experience are falsified, 4.5%is the brain playing with the mind, while the other 0.5% or thereabouts is genuine.
Don't bring OBE into the picture, as that is another fraud.

You might be lucky to fall into a trance one day, then you will have a life changing experience of the after life.

Some times you might get revelations through dreams or visions, but interpreting it becomes an issue, because a joyful event might be protected to you as a flowing river, an accident as a snake bite since there are no cars in the spiritual realm.
One mistake we make is equating the physical with the spiritual, can you use a phones physical properties to explain it's operating system? No, same with the spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

A near death experience has nothing to do with the afterlife, and is completely different from being pronounced clinically dead, and then coming back to life.
95% of stories concerning near death experience are falsified, 4.5%is the brain playing with the mind, while the other 0.5% or thereabouts is genuine.
Don't bring OBE into the picture, as that is another fraud.

You might be lucky to fall into a trance one day, then you will have a life changing experience of the after life.

Some times you might get revelations through dreams or visions, but interpreting it becomes an issue, because a joyful event might be projected to you as a flowing river, an accident as a snake bite since there are no cars in the spiritual realm.
One mistake we make is equating the physical with the spiritual, can you use a phones physical properties to explain it's operating system? No, same with the spiritual world.

i understand your point sir.... concerning your point stating that 90% of NDEs are a hoax... may i know why you said so and your source... you said OBE is a fraud... do you mean that there is nothing like out of body experiences? or are you saying that OBEs in relation to NDEs are wrong....
concerning the physical-spiriual plane connection, you are absolutely right.. but then interpretation of dreams and visions is something one needs to possess
Re: Where Do People Go When They Die? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i understand your point sir.... concerning your point stating that 90% of NDEs are a hoax... may i know why you said so and your source... you said OBE is a fraud... do you mean that there is nothing like out of body experiences? or are you saying that OBEs in relation to NDEs are wrong....
concerning the physical-spiriual plane connection, you are absolutely right.. but then interpretation of dreams and visions is something one needs to possess
For you to understand a lot of things, you need to know the true reason for man's existence. A Christian will tell you man was created to praise God.
Yet the Bible tells us we were created to be like God.
With this knowledge, you will understand the spiritual, physical relationship better, and understand why most documented NDE and OBE are fake.
In the physical world, visibility is produced by an external source like the sun, fire or other physical structures.
In the spiritual world, you need your enlightenment as a source of visibility, other spiritual being enlightenment and energy sources can also serve.
I leave u with this question, how will a blind man explain an NDE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? / 10 Prayer Points To Break  Family Curses And Patterns / Disciples Of Christ Or A Church Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.