Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (35083 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by JamieNaij(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Ministering during a three-day special programme to end the church’s 40-day fasting and prayer period at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Adeboye said the ministry was not financially buoyant before he came on board.

His words:

“When God called me into full time ministry, I must tell you the truth, I was afraid because things were rough. I knew poverty when I was young but I became a university teacher with the belief that my days of poverty were gone. “When God asked me to leave my job to become a full-time pastor, the total income of the church was less than my salary and we were to share it among some 39 people.

‘’I was really afraid but God gave me one promise. He said do not worry my son, I will be with you.
If you are wondering why my case is different, it is because God told me that He will be with me and He has been faithful to His promise.”

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/i-was-richer-than-rccg-as-lecturer.html?m=1

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by OCTAVO: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
OK.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by rectitude(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
I respect you Sir, remember that back then, pastors were like the least financially bouyant figures. But all that has changed, the church of Jesus Christ has come a long way. And it's on it's way to the permanent site.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Owauwa: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Oh wow
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Sure, we know that sir

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by angeltolly(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Despise not the days of small beginning.......

For every glory there is a story..... Let somebody shout hallelujah wink

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by thecommunist(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
wow

6 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Singapore1(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
sad
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by TheArticleNG(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by missjolacrown(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Glory to god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Ovokoo: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
What he means is that he was richer then but not now oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Valindazz(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
God,pls call me! I want to serve u

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Na Lie.. Fraud pastors won't stop deceiving their gullible sheep.. It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that these mega pastors are SCAMS.. They always need to ''drop quotes'' like this from time to time to appeal to the emotions of their sheep.. Oya drop more offering and tithes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Somebody shout halleluya wink wink

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Adonis3: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
JamieNaij:

When God asked me to leave my job to become a full-time pastor, the total income of the church was less than my salary and we were to share it among some 39 people.

Lol... Later followers Will come to say pastors don't use church money.

I say this church business na one of the most profitable ventures for Africa. cheesy

Wetin concern pastor with recession

#Adonis3HasSpoken

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by thobby4(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Nice one it show us how God is always faithful

5 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by shamecurls(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Chai!

Better lie!

This is too much to digest. Okro soup is needed.

Haba!

This story must be fake. Adeboya dare not say it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by piperson(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
OK
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by philantoxx(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Carrier of Gods blessings

5 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
STORY STORY ..............

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by skitkid2(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
J
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by officialJP(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
okay sir nairaland i need garri dis morning am hungry

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by AngelicBeing: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
wink cool
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Royalfurnitures: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
That's true sir

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by geekybabe(f): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Topic is so misleading. He only meants his salary was richer at the inception of the church.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by darocha1: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Lol. This OP just wants to create controversy for lazy people who don't read

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by nNEOo(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Am worried
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Our God is an awesome God, he reignsssssss smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by morzook(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Felixtuta(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
That is a man of God. Now the money has come, the foolish wants him out...
Ride on Papa...God is not a child.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.