Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (35084 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by bunmit(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valindazz:
God,pls call me! I want to serve u

seriously bro?
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by lawani: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
IF THIS WERE TRUE, HOW COME THERE WERE OVER 50 PASTORS SENIOR TO HIM BACK THEN? OF WHICH MANY LEFT THE CHURCH BECAUSE OF HIS ASCENDANCY WHICH THEY SAW AS FRAUDULENT?.

ADEBOYE BECAME GO BY PLAYING A TAPE WHICH HE SAID WAS THE VOICE OF GOD SAYING HE SHOULD SUCCEED LATE REV AKINDAYOMI. MANY PASTORS COULD NOT STOMACH IT AND THEY PROMPTLY LEFT. I BELIEVE IF YOU VALUE RCCG PROPERTIES BACK THEN, IT MAY BE WORTH N500 MILLION TODAY, SO ADEBOYE STOP YOUR MISYARNING NA CRAP.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by eph12(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

Find your answer in God's Word below:

Any more question?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28
It is right there in the verses you quoted that tithes are to be eaten by the levites and the less privilege. So who are the levites of today? And you don't know about the charity works churches do?
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by eph12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
lawani:
IF THIS WERE TRUE, HOW COME THERE WERE OVER 50 PASTORS SENIOR TO HIM BACK THEN? OF WHICH MANY LEFT THE CHURCH BECAUSE OF HIS ASCENDANCY WHICH THEY SAW AS FRAUDULENT?.

ADEBOYE BECAME GO BY PLAYING A TAPE WHICH HE SAID WAS THE VOICE OF GOD SAYING HE SHOULD SUCCEED LATE REV AKINDAYOMI. MANY PASTORS COULD NOT STOMACH IT AND THEY PROMPTLY LEFT. I BELIEVE IF YOU VALUE RCCG PROPERTIES BACK THEN, IT MAY BE WORTH N500 MILLION TODAY, SO ADEBOYE STOP YOUR MISYARNING NA CRAP.
So it was a tape that was played? Adeboye sef
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by coolestofall(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am not understanding . Pastors preach 2 only seek 4 heavenly rewards but Adeboye was scared, he wants his on earth. Una no go kill person.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by eph12(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

...........but he is "a judge to determine if one is guilty of" witchcraft and blocking another person's progress or not, abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22
Instead of taking charge of ones situation Africans like you are fond of looking for who to blame for their predicaments. Go out there and look for a problem to solve and see if you won't stop blaming religion for your problems.

By the way those you listed are spiritual issues not social or economical

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by eph12(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolestofall:
I am not understanding . Pastors preach 2 only seek 4 heavenly rewards but Adeboye was scared, he wants his on earth. Una no go kill person.
And you got this info where?
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by anonimi: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
eph12:
It is right there in the verses you quoted that tithes are to be eaten by the levites and the less privilege. So who are the levites of today? And you don't know about the charity works churches do?

I don't.
Please enlighten me.
Thanks.
Meanwhile I hope that you noticed the tithe goes directly to the less priviledged not through the Levites who no longer exist except in the imagination of conmen claiming to represent God to their lazy sheeple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277784_fbimg1452093218973_jpegc10e9e69e640b4d758edf3c27e5a1dae

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by profmallor: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
God Bless you, that's what most people fail to understand, that most of the Pastors that God has elevated today committed to ministry when there was no money nor fame in it. Who would want to be married or associated with a pastor in the 80s it was not cool at all to be a pastor in the 80s, but today God has elevated them beyond human comprehension.

rectitude:
I respect you Sir, remember that back then, pastors were like the least financially bouyant figures. But all that has changed, the church of Jesus Christ has come a long way. And it's on it's way to the permanent site.

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Kingbuhari(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
yellow-bar people are egoism TUFIAKWA.... abeg every rich man has a humble beginning yours is not exceptional Mr Adebayo
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Kingbuhari(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
yellow-bar people and egoism TUFIAKWA.... abeg every rich man has a humble beginning yours is not exceptional Mr Adebayo

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Zedoo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
What has this "knowledge" got to do with the kingdom of God?

Did Jesus or his apostles and disciples ever brag about earthly gains?

My people perish....
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by eph12(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

I don't.
Please enlighten me.
Thanks.
Meanwhile I hope that you noticed the tithe goes directly to the less priviledged not through the Levites who no longer exist except in the imagination of conmen claiming to represent God to their lazy sheeple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277784_fbimg1452093218973_jpegc10e9e69e640b4d758edf3c27e5a1dae
Levites of then are likened to full time pastors of now.

I don't think anybody has stopped you from paying your tithes directly to the less privileged. So go ahead and make yourself proud instead of looking for one excuse or the other.

Abi which excuse abi na story you wan tell me again? That you have so many pictures about bondage and whatever shows a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by opribo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2017

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by otemanuduno: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... Later followers Will come to say pastors don't use church money.

I say this church business na one of the most profitable ventures for Africa. cheesy

Wetin concern pastor with recession

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Rastus 8: 1-9

[b]CHAPTER EIGHT
1. I have observed and known how a homo can make much wealth without much work. This is better done in the ways of religion.
2. Go now to the temples of the religious people and you shall see how they sell cheap things at costly prices.
3. In the temple of the Jews do they sell a holy dove for eighty shekels of silver. And a fold of shittim wood do they sell for two hundred shekels of silver.
4. And a curtain of linen do they sell for fifty-two shekel of silver, whose worth in the market is only twelve shekels.
5. But they have called it the holy curtain because they sell it in the temple. And the holiest among the holy curtains do they sell for a thousand shekel of silver. And these are bought only by the rich, who used them for their secret chambers, believing that they cannot be attacked by thieves whenever they are behind the curtains.
6. And a bottle of olive oil is sold for seventy shekels in the temple, saying that it is holy and anointed by God.
7. And the priests grow fat upon the money of the poor. As they do in the temple of Furin and Dian, so also do they in the temple of the Jews.
8. In the church of the Krishtens also, they do so. For they buy and sell holy shadows of the apostles, deceiving themselves upon nothing.
9. And when they have deceived themselves, testifying of how they are cured of diseases which they have not been cured of, they come after the physicians, confessing their follies. [/b]
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by DivinelyBlessed: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmn. Ohk
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Ayatullah(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hunmmmm! So you people are sharing income in RCCG.
Now Pa Adeboye can you be bold enough to tell us the total income of RCCG as at 20/2/17?

You know fit do am grin! Kidnappers go grab you!
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Kagawa10: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

Find your answer in God's Word below:

Any more question?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

You can't even understand the scripture you quoted. No wonder Jesus said my people perished without wisdom.

It says the Levites (priest) should be remembered among the tithes also, because they have no inheritance with the brethren.

What does this mean? If you're conversant with the scriptures, you would already know that when Cannan land, pastures and everything were shared among the israelites, the Levites were excluded out of it because God wanted them for himself only and told them that He's their inheritance only. That was why God stated that the israelites should remember the Levites has no inheritance with them.

This is similar to a pastor who had left his well paid job for God's ministry and only has God as his inheritance.

Just shut up if know nothing about the scripture and stop quoting it!

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Kagawa10: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zedoo:
What has this "knowledge" got to do with the kingdom of God?

Did Jesus or his apostles and disciples ever brag about earthly gains?

My people perish....

Probably to encourage people that God doesn't neglect his people and His promises are yea and amen, olodo!

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by mastermaestro(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

You can't even understand the scripture you quoted. No wonder Jesus said my people perished without wisdom.

It says the Levites (priest) should be remembered among the tithes also, because they have no inheritance with the brethren.

What does this mean? If you're conversant with the scriptures, you would already know that when Cannan land, pastures and everything were shared among the israelites, the Levites were excluded out of it because God wanted them for himself only and told them that He's their inheritance only. That was why God stated that the israelites should remember the Levites has no inheritance with them.

This is similar to a pastor who had left his well paid job for God's ministry and only has God as his inheritance.

Just shut up if know nothing about the scripture and stop quoting it!

grin cheesy Why are you wasting so much time on that mentally lost dude? He knows everything so much so that he understands nothing. He is irrecoverable! Many dumb critics have no idea how most startup churches survive financially. Their vulture eyes only focus on these churches when they become financially buoyant.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by lawani: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kingbuhari:
yellow-bar people and egoism TUFIAKWA.... abeg every rich man has a humble beginning yours is not exceptional Mr Adebayo

BUT KING BUHARI WHICH ONE IS BETTER? WHAT HE SAID OR YOU WHO HAS 30,000 CATTLE WHILE GOING ABOUT SAYING YOU HAVE 150? YOU ARE A DOLLAR BILLIONAIRE WHILE TELLING PEOPLE YOU TOOK A LOAN TO BUY NOMINATION FORM OF LIKE TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!. IN YOUR OPINION WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU?.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Kingbuhari(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
lawani:

BUT KING BUHARI WHICH ONE IS BETTER? WHAT HE SAID OR YOU WHO HAS 30,000 CATTLE WHILE GOING ABOUT SAYING YOU HAVE 150? YOU ARE A DOLLAR BILLIONAIRE WHILE TELLING PEOPLE YOU TOOK A LOAN TO BUY NOMINATION FORM OF LIKE TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!. IN YOUR OPINION WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU?.
they are hypocrites..... Both the 90year old fulani farmer and pastor adebayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.