Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Can One Man Be The Clog On The Wheel On An Entire Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Man Be The Clog On The Wheel On An Entire Nation? (384 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / LAKE RICE: Lagos State To Adopt One-man-one-bag Purchase Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Man Be The Clog On The Wheel On An Entire Nation? by APCHaram: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Someone rightly said, that Nigeria never got out of the recession that Buhari plagued Nigeria back in 1984 but that Nigerians got used to hunger afterwards that was slightly alleviated by increasing oil prices.

I totally agree.

Growing up in the early 80's I can recall all the good brands around from planta magerine, big dip chocolate ice cream, dallas bakery etc.

Then hurricane Buhari came and all those locally made brands and outlets closed down. UTC and leventis stores held up with bare store shelves for a while but kingsway supermarket closed down and never returned.

The greatest destruction Buhari did in 1984 was to drive away foreign investors and investments.

Since 1999 up to 2014, those wary foreign investors began coming back to our shores and we can see it from job growth figures and wealth distribution in our economic.

Then came Buhari once again to totally finish off our economy.

I am beginning to think thus man was destined to be a destroyer because how on earth can we explain why he will still repeat all his obvious failed policies back in 1984 and recycle them in the 21st century?
Re: How Can One Man Be The Clog On The Wheel On An Entire Nation? by WorldRichest: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Since you have decided to be unhappy throughout Buhari's eigth years rule, my God help you to be very sad. Even Mama Piss that was afraid of taking food to her husband in prison, she has accepted that the billions of dollars that was shared to buy voters conscience did not work and that the election has been lost and won, she has started planting yam and cassava in Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Man Be The Clog On The Wheel On An Entire Nation? by APCHaram: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
WorldRichest:
Since you have decided to be unhappy throughout Buhari's eigth years rule, my God help you to be very sad. Even Mama Piss that was afraid of taking food to be husband in prison, she has accepted that the billions of dollars that was shred to buy voters conscience did not work and that the election has been lost and won, she has started planting yam and cassava in Otuoke.
[/s]

Old soja is dead and gone to hades

They planted a gworo tree above his grave

Then came a Shia to take a big Sh1t

(1) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo-nigeria Treats The Igbos As Second Class Citizens / The Acting President 'osinbajo' To Brief Buhari On Outcome NSC Meeting / Ekweremadu Calls On Buhari To Increase Minimum Wage To N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.