Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (43043 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by futurism: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Everfrank:
You mean that's the only guy that's aware of this horrendous but alleged killings. You mean no single credible media outfit is aware of this? This is fake and a mischief aimed to score cheap political goals.
That's why we need the social media bill ASAP so that everybody will be held accountable for such rubbish posts.
dude, my friends in Kaduna said the killing is still on.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by marrazy: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
its true o, just watching it on TVC news right now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Marty2020: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
So touching, even old people where killed, haba mana, why, even the fear of Allah no they ena body at all.. kia really not a nice one may their soul rest in perfect peace. and as for the killers, your death is coming very soon cos our God is not Sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by shyling(f): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yukov:

WITH JUSTICE AND COMPASSION*
By: Umm Affan
Jumada Al-Awwal 22, 1438 (20-Feb-2017)

We shall persistently tell the world that Islam isn’t about fighting, terrorizing and killing as many people believe, whether because of their chauvinism or hatred for it, thereby producing negative avowals towards it. Sincerely, Islam is a religion full of gentleness and compassion. In fact, compassion is more vital to its teachings. Allah stresses on compassion in the _Qur'an_, saying: *“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.”* [Surah Al-Mumtahanah (60):8]

A’ishah (RadiyaLlahu ‘Anha) narrated: *“The Jews used to greet the Prophet by saying _As-Samu ‘Alayka_ (i.e. death be upon you), so I understood what they said, and said to them; _“As-Samu ‘Alaykum wal-la’na_ (i.e. death and Allah’s Curse be upon you).” The Prophet said: “Be gentle and calm, O A’ishah, as Allah likes gentleness in all affairs.” I said: “O Allah’s Prophet! Didn’t you hear what they said?” He said: “Didn’t you hear me answering them back by saying, _‘Alaykum_ (i.e. the same be upon you)?”* [Sahih Bukhari]. What an excellent example in our beloved Prophet (SallaLlahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam)! In fact, this is actually accentuating Allah’s Statement that: *“And We have sent you (O Muhammad [SallaLlahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam]) not except as a mercy for the _‘Alamin_ (mankind, Jinns and all that exists).”* [Surah Al-Anbiyaa (21): 107] So, let’s this be well fathomed.

I beseech Allah to ease our affairs and grant us understanding. (Aameen)
Same Isis Allah?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by gabicon: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
The solution still remain the same defend yourself, as it is said attack is the best form of defence, they will keep coming until they sense a strong form of resistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by shyling(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marty2020:
So touching, even old people where killed, haba mana, why, even the fear of Allah no they ena body at all.. kia really not a nice one may their soul rest in perfect peace. and as for the killers, your death is coming very soon cos our God is not Sleeping.
Allah ko Alabama ni
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Buhari4dullard: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Southerners I think its time that we tell the muslims in the north that we are tried and let go there way.

I mean they give us nothing but trouble

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
The picture of the little boy just broke my heart, why are we together with this animals, of what benefit are they to humaninty al because of rotten cows,God pls hear the cry of this little boy and repay these animals

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweerychick:
Nigeria is simply a Zoo
aaa con nor dey talk like dat nau,,,,anyway we all dey inside sha!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by goldedprince: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
which one be fulani herds men again.
can we form a group and kill these bastards back since fg cant do anything.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Osama10(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry angry angry

Can't this people defend themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by sweerychick(f): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Martin124:
aaa con nor dey talk like dat nau,,,,anyway we all dey inside sha!!!
a country that can cater for its citizens
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Boboforthegirls: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:
I stopped reading at "I don't know how true this story is" How about you confirm and get back to us?

And for the umpteenth time, STOP GIVING THESE KILLINGS RELIGIOUS COLOURATION!!! This is murderous, retarted, evil and heartless Fulanin Herdsmen killing Farmers because of grazing lands... It is not Muslim killing Christians because they are Muslims.

"Repeating a lie so many times does not make it a truth"
keep quiet Jor what is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Mockinbird: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
KAURA LG- It reminds me of my PPA during the youth service year.

Kaura is in between Zango and Kafanchan borded by Plateau state, the pple are very hospitable but are too prone to attacks from the fulani men.

i visited the Attakar palace during one of my many visits to corpers lodge; the attakar King was full of humor and wisdom.

NASS member; Hon Danjuma La'ah rep Kaduna South is the best man I've ever met, if we have pple like him in the SW region, Naija would be a better place. Not forgetting Rev Biniyat jr- i would take those two over the mofukin Tinubu and pastor bakare anyday.

God bless Southern Kaduna and everybody else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
I miss GEJ, at least he would release a press conference to address this issue. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
keep quiet Jor what is this one saying
Why should I keep quiet? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Boboforthegirls: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:

Why should I keep quiet? undecided
coz u just typed poo are the heardsmen Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
radiokilla:
I miss GEJ, at least he would release a press conference to address this issue. SMH
GEJ that is the Grand Patron of Fulani Herdsmen?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by tigonana: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
there is no evil except Islam .
wo aiye e lode!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
coz u just typed poo
What is poo there? Abi you don't have brain to think for yourself?

PS: The information is correct, the killings actually happened, and I confirmed this in less than 10 minutes, why didn't the OP confirm before posting?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by me69: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
FAKE NEWS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by petermichaels(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
For what reason can dey d Hausa Fulani justify this? God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Boboforthegirls: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:

What is poo there? Abi you don't have brain to think for yourself?

PS: The information is correct, the killings actually happened, and I confirmed this in less than 10 minutes, why didn't the OP confirm before posting?
u still have no point

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sarrki come and do what you know how to do best, defend your masters sad
Hellrufai if your hand is in It, you will never know peace.
Vengeance is crying

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by KVC1970: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
GOD ALMIGHTY will send FIRE upon the devils fulani herdsmen killing innocent people.
There generations will perish and so shall it be in JESUS NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
coz u just typed poo are the heardsmen Christians?
You modified. No the *HERDSMEN are Muslims presumably because they are born into a Muslim home just as people would presume that I am a Christian as I am born into a Christian home. But are they practising Islam? We don't know. Do they use Islam as a smokescreen to perpetuate their acts like Boko Haram are doing? Definitely not. It is not about religion for them. It is about killing for the sake of their stupid cows and stupid grazing lands. They are not fueled by religious persuasion hence it MUST not be given religious colourations...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by dokyOloye: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:
I stopped reading at "I don't know how true this story is" How about you confirm and get back to us?

And for the umpteenth time, STOP GIVING THESE KILLINGS RELIGIOUS COLOURATION!!! This is murderous, retarted, evil and heartless Fulanin Herdsmen killing Farmers because of grazing lands... It is not Muslim killing Christians because they are Muslims.

"Repeating a lie so many times does not make it a truth"
Can U tell me how many muslim communities that have been attacked by these so called "Fulani herdsmen ".
Muslims have declared jihad on northern christians, U dey here to yarn opata

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Boboforthegirls: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:

You modified. No the *HERDSMEN are Muslims presumably because they are born into a Muslim home just as people would presume that I am a Christian as I am born into a Christian home. But are they practising Islam? We don't know. Do they use Islam as a smokescreen to perpetuate their acts like Boko Haram are doing? Definitely not. It is not about religion for them. It is about killing for the sake of their stupid cows and stupid grazing lands. They are not fueled by religious persuasion hence it MUST not be given religious colourations...
this the truth,, they have a sponsor in El rufai,, bye thanks for ur time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
u still have no point
See me see trouble oh? Am I the one that told him to write that he is not sure if it is true? Na wa oh...

I remember when we that went through stress to confirm Audi's story and begged him to take it down and he was forming activist. is he not the same person that retracted and said his driver lied to him ni by his own self? He even said he will be open to investigation after his apology. He is a lawyer, should have known better...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by OgaJonah(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fulani Herdsman will protect Niger delta pipelines and avengers are in trouble.no doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.